Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which High School Don Juan has the best.....

Which High School Don Juan's writing style do you like the most?

• The Matrix:Reloaded aka The Matrix

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Lorenzo aka KinoOI

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Whatsupwiddat

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Jester

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Specter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nocturnal aka Madskater212

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Syncmaster

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Sociopath31 aka Soshyopathe

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
"cookie guy." Maybe he should hook up with the "milk girl."
LOL, i just realised who he was referring to!

New poll - who doesn't like all the arguing going on? who smells like raw cabbage?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you mean by best.

Personally, i think im the most entertaining, but if i was going for paragraph format sentence structure and the like, i would vote for matrix.

If i were going for most upbeat inspired writing, i would definitely go with WUWD.

If i was going with best post content, i would say pulse because he has some really nice methods. I especially liked his idea on bridging to get the number.

Lorenzo has had some nice posts for newbies, but he hasnt really posted on anything that advanced. So i would say hes the best newbie helper.

specter doesnt really post anymore and i dont think he ever really had much impact in the way of posts.

Sociopath had some very straightforward replies, but his racism disqualifies him from any list i would put him on.

Madskater, has some good posts, but again for the newbies/intermediate don juans, so his writings dont really appeal to me much.

Syncmaster...uhm i can barely remember any of his posts, so that counts him out for me right there.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
LOL, i just realised who he was referring to!

New poll - who doesn't like all the arguing going on? who smells like raw cabbage?
I wasn't refering to anybody. I just thought it would be funny. Although, who do you think I meant? I think the whole raw cabbage thing could be difficult unless you all have some super smelling power...

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nev mind this post, I just mixed up Sociopath with another poster

Last edited:

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When he was here, Anthony.

Now, the forum's become so sh*tty I don't think anyone should be congratulated.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you guys forgetting the most important guy? :D

J/k

I think that everyone has a specific trait that makes each post special.
For example, wuwd would hardly ever write objective posts like Jester does.

And Syncmaster wouldn't make such abstract concepts in his posts like the ones that TM:R does.

Variety rocks! All the different spices make up the delicious, HSDJ Bible dish :D

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
"cookie guy." Maybe he should hook up with the "milk girl."
:D you know about us?

I tell you what, milk girls have some nice tities ;)

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...

I'm surprised ANYONE voted for me. Post content, I definately think I'm up there, but the style of my 'big' posts is so cut and dry. That is soon to change, thankfully.

For style I'm going to have to cut my vote in half, lets hear it for pulse and Julian!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Wow...

Originally posted by REDblueOI
I'm surprised ANYONE voted for me. Post content, I definately think I'm up there, but the style of my 'big' posts is so cut and dry. That is soon to change, thankfully.

For style I'm going to have to cut my vote in half, lets hear it for pulse and Julian!
Who the hell are you?

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Matrix and Nocturnal have written some of the best posts out there, but Nocturnal's have helped me most, so he gets my vote.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and I'm loving the new name. I feel much better taking advice from someone named Nocturnal than someone named MaDsKaTer. It sounds more sophisticated.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Wow...

Who the hell are you?
By the way... for those who do not know, Red Blue OI is the artist formerly known as...

Lorenzo. Welcome back!

The Matrix: Reloaded

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Blue OI = KinoOI. I think the OI gave it away...oh and Anthony, new name, same good advice?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No...

Way better advice... my next work will knock your shoes, sox, and boxers off. Though I cannot reveal the topic, it will be finished by early April - be afraid, be very afraid.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
btw -
WUWD and Matrix - wen is that joint 'ultimate' post coming?
And WUWD when is the 'female psyche' part 2 coming?

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know who i would vote for. I like all the different people. I think that if everyone wrote in the same the forum would be boring. I like the variety. It puts things more in perspective. You get to see many different topics in so many different styles. I think that's what keeps me coming back for more.

Hey Lorenzo, what's up? Where have you been? You're new name really did give you away. This site is really going to hell lately. Maybe you can help Matrix and wudd get it back on track.

Well talk to ya'll later. I'm out.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does the OI mean anyways?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah...

It doesn't stand for anything.

I don't believe ANYONE can pull this site out of the hole it is in now. But rest assured, I'm gonna rail off a post in the next few weeks that will be the best of my works, and maybe a few follow up posts to spur these forums to life again.

It should be one helluva ride :)!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw -
WUWD and Matrix - wen is that joint 'ultimate' post coming?
Matrix is almost done, I'm at almost halfway. it's getting along....:)

And WUWD when is the 'female psyche' part 2 coming?
Cancelled. Not much to say anymore that hasn't been said a thousand times. The first one I asked to be removed from the bible because it simply didn't meet my standards.

Heh. The Matrix project is really incredible, and it's gonna be done soon. Oh and one more thing.......

So glad to see you back, that ......In the words of the famous HS Juan ABM, on the first reply of the original HS bible......

"Hah! I knew it!"

Welcome back my brother ;)

mug

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
Personally, i think im the most entertaining
Ditto to that Jester. I usually crack a laugh or two at some of your responses, especially the short couple word answers that are sometimes serious and sometimes just for kicks. Keep up with the entertainment. ;)