Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which High School Don Juan has the best.....

Which High School Don Juan's writing style do you like the most?

• The Matrix:Reloaded aka The Matrix

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Lorenzo aka KinoOI

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Whatsupwiddat

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Jester

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Specter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nocturnal aka Madskater212

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Syncmaster

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Sociopath31 aka Soshyopathe

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Writing style? First, pick a person whos writings you like the best, and yes, it can be yourself, hehe.

I decided to make this so people will write more like them, and thus get more views and replies. I think this is good for the HS forum, and SHOULD BE LEFT HERE, becaue it pertains to how HSers will write future information posts.

PS: Putting off the "end all questions" thread, I will write about my date yesterday, and how it is supposed to go, and what made it successful. It's gonna be a great read! Stay tuned!

'Dat

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choices, choices, choices! The vote is split at one apiece for Lorenzo and you... I wonder who voted for you...I think I'll vote for...*secret ballot*

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosyapthe(spelling?)

The first thread I ever read was his, and it was really the deciding factor on whether I was to stay on this site or not.

A lot of your stuff is good, WUWD, but all the stuff you put in your weed threads is balogna

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this isn't a popularity contest in disguise...

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one voted for Jester? Oh no!

A lot of your stuff is good, WUWD, but all the stuff you put in your weed threads is balogna
I'm staying out of those threads. I already made up my mind. I don't like them. If it really has to be legalized, it should be 21 and over, and very stringent restrictions, and should be sold ONLY in the place where it is planted (no imported).

If those regulations are not met, then I oppose legalization. Got me? I refuse to take part of those threads anymore.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quad4IV
wow this isn't a popularity contest in disguise...
That is brilliant! The most superb writing style I have ever seen, its right up there with William Faulkner, Fyodor Dostoevsky, and William Shakespeare!

I vote for you Four Man! ;)

PS- WUWD can you explain some of the "writing style" differences between all of the contestants? As far as I see, their writing "style" is pretty much the same.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade

PS- WUWD can you explain some of the "writting style" differences between all of the contestants? As far as I see, their writting "style" is pretty much the same.
Not really. Matrix has paragraphs full of thoughts and analogies, while my ones are on topic always, with a bit of light humor. Lorenzo, has his own sloppy yet unique and fun to read style, Syncmaster is like mine, Sociopath31 is much like "hard", not using much analogies or humor. Jester's is very serious unless he begins to unleash a war against trolls, and Specter is sort of like a mix of me and Matrix.

There ya go ;)

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how come pulse isnt on there?

I would say that his "style," if anyones, should be an option to select!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Turtle Named Adrian
Anti-Dump
Sir_Chancealot
Cablelight

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw you guys :)

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, I see.

"Luscious" isn't an option because they want a competition...if I was on there, it'd be a runaway.;)

A runaway for who, well that's to be decided, but definately a runaway in the polls :D.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like someone is out to stroke their ego....

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like somebody didnt do that too well. im going to come up with the greatest ego boosting poll ever. everyone will be boosted

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Of All Trades
Looks like someone is out to stroke their ego....
I forgot why I took you off my ignore list. Oh I remember now. You question my motives all the time for making a thread. This isn't to stroke my ego. Apparently, I'm losing. I wasn't expected to win. And yeah, I forgot Pulse, and I was originally planning on putting him there, but my memory is poor. Cablelight rarely made any info threads, so he didn't go on here.

Oh and MOAT.... want a great idea?

Shut it, troll ;)

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
I forgot why I took you off my ignore list. Oh I remember now. You question my motives all the time for making a thread. This isn't to stroke my ego. Apparently, I'm losing. I wasn't expected to win. And yeah, I forgot Pulse, and I was originally planning on putting him there, but my memory is poor. Cablelight rarely made any info threads, so he didn't go on here.

Oh and MOAT.... want a great idea?

Shut it, troll ;)

What are you talking about? Everyone has a right to disagree with everyone else.

And I never specifically called you out. If you really were out NOT to stoke your ego, then why were you the only one who got offended by my post?:confused:

Troll? Lol wutever makes you feel better.....

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
He isn't the only who thinks this is populatity contest.

WUWD im sorry that you feel the need to boos ourself over the internet.

Why can't this go in the 'Any thing Else' Forum?

WUWD, am I on your ignore list also?

Personally the cookie guy should win... but he isn't there...

Oh well

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quad4IV
He isn't the only who thinks this is populatity contest.

WUWD im sorry that you feel the need to boos ourself over the internet.

Why can't this go in the 'Any thing Else' Forum?

WUWD, am I on your ignore list also?

Personally the cookie guy should win... but he isn't there...

Oh well
I think he was just asking a question about who people feel is the best writer here, and wasn't doing it to boost his ego...now he writes about his date the other night and says he shagged her, THEN that would be an ego boost for him...lol, I still laugh when Oreo_Renegade is the "cookie guy." Maybe he should hook up with the "milk girl."