"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Which hairstyle should I get?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
1,701
Age
29
So I'm definitely about to get some waves. But I don't know if I wanna completely fade the sides bald or get them 360 with a taper. I'm leaning towards 360 with a dope taper, cause it's just so dope and I want my waves to be jaw dropping when people see me. But the fade is nice too, and it would be 10 times easier to get them with the fade. What hairstyle looks better to y'all, and why?

360 Waves:
https://imgur.com/B4INhpr
https://imgur.com/NHcEe73

Waves and a Fade:
https://imgur.com/Ru4G56y
https://imgur.com/VC1sau2
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BoySam

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2017
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Age
39
You can create beautiful waves with the hair straightener. I use both the babyliss and ghd curls for curling. The babyliss gives much nicer curls. I don't curl my ends with babyliss but with ghd when I drag my hair down, it works better.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top