Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which Fields are good to get into?

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get better at problem solving. Comp Sci is great. I was never a great programmer but, the technical analyst skills were excellent for making a lateral move in business.

According to RooshV, nothing with a HR.

If you cannot save now, you won't later. Save minimum 12% on every dollar. Talk to a financial advisor. See if your workplace will match or double your contribution.

Seek other sources of income and information to make moves.
Saving 12 % is difficult at my current income. The only thing I could cut is my occasional eating out. My current plan is to increase my income and then try the 20/50/30 plan where I save 20% of my income, use 50% for necessities, and spend 30% on lifestyle.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saving 12 % is difficult at my current income. The only thing I could cut is my occasional eating out.
Eating should be the first thing cut. It kills your waist, weight, and ages the **** out of you.

12% is bare minimum. I am 30. Home owner. No gf/wife. Bachelor lifestyle. If you can t do it now. Get a better job.

The notion is that is 10% is the norm. 2% to cover inflation. A good biz that matches your contribution is ideal.

I do both. I invest money and work does the same. Sears is a good warning to the people who rely on their biz to do the pension.

My current plan is to increase my income and then try the 20/50/30 plan where I save 20% of my income, use 50% for necessities, and spend 30% on lifestyle.
Every investor who dud it right will tell you to diversify portfolio.

I am no advisor. I can suggest that you have a plan matched through your work.

If it comes off your pay and you don't even see it, you are better off but you must watch it. I do that. Work matches + and I top up whenever possible. I invest in property, real estate, btc too.

Before forty, I want in o. Land lording. I want streams of income. 30% on fun seems excessive. I am practicing minimalism. No eating out. Cooking from scratch. Cutting out miscellaneous expenses and unnecessary costs.

I'm the words of Dave Ramsey, beans and rice. Rice and beans.

Seriously, avoid marriage, single mom's or playing house with women in debt.

Distion1975

Banned
Reaction score
Anything STEM. Earn mucho $$$. Getting the certifications in mobile programming languages are also in demand. More so than the degree itself.
Choosing the right profession will help you avoid disappointment when looking for a job. Now in many industries competition for jobs is very small, and job growth is insignificant. That is why it is important to find a career path that grows, rather than shortened. Technology and business are growing fast, and new careers come and go as quickly. In this regard, it is important to choose a profession that will be in demand in the foreseeable future, and eventually hone their skills. What do you think are the best jobs for the next 10 years?