"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Which Eastern European countries/cities have the best potential for finding a good long time partner/girlfriend?

TheNimbus

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
5
Location
Sweden
Which Eastern European countries/cities have the best potential for finding a good long time partner/girlfriend?

I'm a Swede, if it matters.

I´m planning to go on a month long trip in May.
Help me decide which country/countries to go to.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
This is such a dumb question. Any of them depending on where you go in the city and who you end up meeting.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Traveling to another country just for the women is the ultimate scarcity mentality and women can sense it, what are you going to do if you have a LTR move to one of these third world eastern european countries? Or bring her to Sweden where she will be corrupted?

Just join a local church and become a member of your community, if you find a local woman at home who can withstand corruption then she is Gold.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Which Eastern European countries/cities have the best potential for finding a good long time partner/girlfriend?

I'm a Swede, if it matters.

I´m planning to go on a month long trip in May.
Help me decide which country/countries to go to.
Poland.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
If somehow I stop getting my Russian visa, I am going there next. USA citizens can stay as long as they want without the 90/180 rule. I think with all the Polish men living in other areas of the EU, it has caused a supply imbalance. Of course, a lot of them have been going to the UK, so maybe the Polish men there will be moving back once the UK is officially out of the EU?
 
Top