“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Which dating apps in London?

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
214
Reaction score
179
Age
35
I'm kind of new to OLD and most of the girls I've dated in the past, I met IRL. This past week I've been experimenting with different dating apps with little success.

Also I have to mention that am not looking into LTRs right now, and I just wanna gain some experience by dating a large number of women.

If you have used dating apps, especially in London, I'd like to know your opinion about them.

In particular, I have the following questions:
In which ones did you
  • get the highest number of dates?
  • get the highest number of lays?
  • meet the highest number of hot girls?
  • meet the highest number of quality girls?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I'm kind of new to OLD and most of the girls I've dated in the past, I met IRL. This past week I've been experimenting with different dating apps with little success.

Also I have to mention that am not looking into LTRs right now, and I just wanna gain some experience by dating a large number of women.

If you have used dating apps, especially in London, I'd like to know your opinion about them.

In particular, I have the following questions:
In which ones did you
  • get the highest number of dates?
  • get the highest number of lays?
  • meet the highest number of hot girls?
  • meet the highest number of quality girls?
Here's a list of the good ones:
 
Top