Which college courses to take that have a lot of girls?

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Haha I guess I'm the only one here who can say he shagged every girl in one of his classes...

Of course, it was an aviation class and there was only one girl in there. :D

But like the others said, don't take classes just to meet girls. Take classes that you enjoy, and any girls you meet will pick up on the fact that you are doing something you are excited about. This helps your vibe, your mojo, whatever...and mojo is key.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been taking college courses for almost four years and I've taken stuff in a wide variety of subject areas, but I've yet to lose my virginity or get a girlfriend. Bottom line: the problem isn't the courses you take, the problem is yourself, if you're a true DJ you should be able to get a girl in a course no matter what the subject matter is

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PhX said:
I've heard of people taking dance lessons because there are a lot of females there or something like that... what classes would you recommend that would include a lot of chicks?

I'm probably only going to take one for my spring semester and it doesn't matter which one (elective or otherwise) and concentrate on that.

An example would be like Theater... a class like that would probably be mostly female.
In San Francisco...the theater class i was going to take only had one really hot chick, the rest were either ugly or it was a gay guy....theatre is dope though...a DJ should always have an art as a hobby.

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
look into psych classes-

And btw in college they require you to take a lot of BS classes. So I understand where ur coming from- it's all about the experience, pick a class that you like, that will have some cool ppl to make the class fun.

Enjoy

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I majored in Biology and surprisingly there were MANY hot chicks in all my classes, as dental assistants and nursing are stacked with bio requirements.

Does your college have any martial art type classes? If so, take 'em. I always took them as stress relievers during heavy-loaded semesters and there were a lot of hot chicks in those too (aikido, karate, fencing). Good thing is you get to interact all class. Hell, take dance. The whole reason the classes are there is for learning. Don't listen to anyone telling you not to if you can't dance already. They tend to be chick heavy classes and you're learning skills that can come in handy later. I mean would you rather look foolish in a class or out at a club when you may have more to lose?

Then of course you can take the standard basic psychology/photography/art classes.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a fashion designing class. Not only will you meet a lot of VERY attactive girls, you can also get a few custom suits out of it...that should more then reimburse you for the cost of the class in itself.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Psych 101.

Anyone who didn't say Psych 101 has obviously never taken the class.

Others: Phil 102, Eng 101, Math 114, etc.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PhX said:
I've heard of people taking dance lessons because there are a lot of females there or something like that... what classes would you recommend that would include a lot of chicks?

I'm probably only going to take one for my spring semester and it doesn't matter which one (elective or otherwise) and concentrate on that.

An example would be like Theater... a class like that would probably be mostly female.
I think you are a phucking idiot and an AFC if you are choosing careers or even taking classes based on women. You see? Your life is gravitating toward women...and that is WEAK (unless she is your wife or daughter).

Instead...women should be a by-product of your life.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a senior and finished department requirements and just needed to finish credit requirements for a degree, I took a mental health class for that purpose. It ended up being like a weed-out class for freshman psych students so had to switch to pass/fail, but it served its purpose. I would also recommend marketing classes.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:
if you're a true DJ you should be able to get a girl in a course no matter what the subject matter is
I have bad news for you...UNLESS you have a Career and are INDEPENDENT...you cannot possibly call yourself a DJ.

My point is...if you are under 25...you are not a DJ (although, there are some exceptions out there). You are a DJ in training.

Most men don't become TRUE DJs until they are in their 30s. Very few in their uppers 20s. And almost non-existent under the age of 25. Takes years to work in yourself.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to meet women...don't use your education or career as a way. Instead use a HOBBY. Dancing classes or even cooking classes are great places...but I would take those classes as hobbies and not as part of my curriculum.

You will be surprised how closely I looked at people's curriculums and the type of elective they choose when I used to recruit prospective entry level employees.

First thing I looked was if they had some level of work experience (via interships or Coops). Second was what type of elective courses they took.