Which college courses to take that have a lot of girls?

PhX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard of people taking dance lessons because there are a lot of females there or something like that... what classes would you recommend that would include a lot of chicks?

I'm probably only going to take one for my spring semester and it doesn't matter which one (elective or otherwise) and concentrate on that.

An example would be like Theater... a class like that would probably be mostly female.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would this class count as credit towards your degree? I hope so.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no don't take dance or theater, most of the guys in it are gay and if you suck at dancing and acting then you will look like a fool and hate it.

I took an entry level psychology course once and they tend to be quite big with about 90% females with many cute ones.

PhX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any class I take will go towards my degree.. I just need credits.

PhX

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
no don't take dance or theater, most of the guys in it are gay and if you suck at dancing and acting then you will look like a fool and hate it.

I took an entry level psychology course once and they tend to be quite big with about 90% females with many cute ones.
I was thinking about taking a philosophy course.. I already took psychology.
What about basic photography...?

PhX

Don Juan
Reaction score
L B said:
Human sexuality 101
Ha. Well that is a class... who knows who would be taking that though. I go to a f'n community college right now so there aren't that many hot chicks. A lot of them are either old, ugly or pregnant.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you what to take...

First off, I agree about NOT taking any type of dance class, or you WILL have to dance to get credit. And unless you want to do that, stay clear. If you want to learn swing or something like that, then great and more power to you. Not as bad as a dance class for acting.

What I suggest is that you take a womens studies class. I know you think it will be about male bashing in most of those classes, but its not. And most are FILLED with women.

You should also check out your health professions college. Most women want to be nurses, or dental hygienists, so that is an option too. Most of them will HAVE to take an intro to nutrition or some intro class, so if you enroll, you'll find yourself surrounded by women.

Music... Unless you can play, dont bother. And same with Art.

Pick more of a class setting. Though it may not be as easy to interact as say an art class, but you also have to realize you are PAYING for a class, so why not do something you dont hate.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would NOT take a class, just because alot of girls are in it, unless you have an interest in the subject matter Why would you go through a semester / trimester (whatever system your on) of pure HELL just because there are attractive girls in the class?

And I think there would be some cute girls in photography...but you gotta remember you might just get unlucky and happen to be at the school where no cute girls are interested in photography...it happens.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PhX said:
I was thinking about taking a philosophy course.. I already took psychology.
What about basic photography...?
Look in every college class there is going to be hot chicks and ugly chicks but there always be differences in term of ratio.

If you want philosophy you can take it but there is a reason you won't find many blonde bimbos with big t1ts going around campus quoting Hume.

Personally I think you should take the course you will like the most without worrying about girls in class. The best thing I can tell you is that if you are having trouble picking up girls outside of class, you will probably have trouble inside of class (even if you get to know them). So work on your game if that is the case and it wouldn't really matter so much.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chemistry is a good class to take since every chick that goes to college wants to be a nurse. Also it counts as your science and lab class!

Ingeniarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical Education / Sports / Health .... you will have a good pick of well formed bodies, but beware of the muscle-men who think thats their turf!!!

If not, English is a classic, any languages, Chemistry for natural science, forget engineering, social science is good as well.

also: Med school.

Education is a bonanza.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't pick your classes for picking up girls. That's really lame man. Your education is for you. You can approach girls all day on campus. You can only approach so many girls in a class during a semester before you **** where you live in that class. Go out and meet girls. Man up.

MrNotebook

Don Juan
Reaction score
try-hard

Warrior74 said:
Don't pick your classes for picking up girls. That's really lame man. Your education is for you. You can approach girls all day on campus. You can only approach so many girls in a class during a semester before you **** where you live in that class. Go out and meet girls. Man up.
I second that. Taking classes just because of girls implies that what you do in life is for girls, not yourself, which ultimately will show in your character as "fake". If you want to be DJ alpha then focus on YOU and be genuine in all that you choose to pursue.

To me this sounds try-hard as Mystery would say.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hands down, the BEST class for meeting girls is ACTING or drama or whatever you call it. You don't just want classes with lots of ladys, you also want classes with forced interaction and where you can demonstrate your alphaness. Acting is perfect for this. Others I would suggest:

public speaking (absolutely essential skills for a DJ)
ballroom dancing/salsa/swing (more essential DJ skills)
psychology
sociology
education
ESL (if you like foreing chicks, pretend your from russia or something)

I took one woman studies class, and there were only two guys including me, but it took time to deprogram myself after the attempted brainwashing.

stay away from classes like nuclear physics and chemical engineering, and statistics, for obvious reasons.

Kaim Argonar

Don Juan
Reaction score
almost every course has a vast majority of females nowadays save for a few that you can count on the fingers of two hands

MrNotebook

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
"...It's not his major or any thing, it's 1 class, it's not what he's doing in life."
This kid need to stop putting his whole bachelor career in women and focus on being a man. When he driving the porche 5 years from now he will be happy he didnt take the course and focus on become a lawer.

Women are not the end all and be all.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PhX said:
I've heard of people taking dance lessons because there are a lot of females there or something like that... what classes would you recommend that would include a lot of chicks?

I'm probably only going to take one for my spring semester and it doesn't matter which one (elective or otherwise) and concentrate on that.

An example would be like Theater... a class like that would probably be mostly female.
Why are you taking college classes for women:nono:, do them 'cos you actually want to learn them, not 'cos you want a piece of ass. God, seriously. Does anyone actually take in the advice the good guys give here. Focus on YOURSELF! YOUR THE PRIZE. FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE! STOP REVOLVING YOUR LIFE AROUND GETTING LAID.... And you can come back with some lame-ass comment, but it's hardly worth it, 'cos I'm not gonna read it:D

Kaim Argonar

Don Juan
Reaction score
also what I've noticed when you're in a class full of females is that you don't get a lot of friends out of that, when you've guys around you they tend to naturally talk to you about random stuff and they also are far more likely to attempt to befriend you, but girls are visibly more intimidated and they'll initiate far, far less contacts... people seek the complicity of those from their own gender

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no don't take dance or theater, most of the guys in it are gay
And many times, the girls are attractive, so if you're the only straight guy in the theater class, guess who has a shot with the girls? Besides, women LOVE actors.

The only drawback is that they're actresses. If you haven't dated an actress, trust me, they're nuts.