Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which Cities are the easiest to meet women?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all stupid and dead wrong (j/k about the stupid part!). :D

With all due respect (I agree that there are hot girls in L.A., Florida and Scandinavia), MONTREAL takes the CAKE -- HANDS DOWN. Oh, you have no fukking IDEA. :eek: :eek: :eek:

There isn't a large modelling industry there, but for some reason, almost all the hot European girl who want to come to North America start in Montreal for some reason. I'm talking the obvious -- French -- but there are also Eastern European, Swedish, English, and all sorts of other goodies all over the place. I shiat you not -- a '6.5' in Montreal (6.5, relative to the rest of the women there) would be an 7.5 or even 8 in any city in most of the United States, with the exception of certain reknowned areas like Westwood/Hollywood and Miami Beach.

I cannot stress how much you guy are missing. The girls in Montreal are quite friendly too, considerint it's in North America.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
You guys are all stupid and dead wrong (j/k about the stupid part!). :D

With all due respect (I agree that there are hot girls in L.A., Florida and Scandinavia), MONTREAL takes the CAKE -- HANDS DOWN. Oh, you have no fukking IDEA. :eek: :eek: :eek:

There isn't a large modelling industry there, but for some reason, almost all the hot European girl who want to come to North America start in Montreal for some reason. I'm talking the obvious -- French -- but there are also Eastern European, Swedish, English, and all sorts of other goodies all over the place. I shiat you not -- a '6.5' in Montreal (6.5, relative to the rest of the women there) would be an 7.5 or even 8 in any city in most of the United States, with the exception of certain reknowned areas like Westwood/Hollywood and Miami Beach.

I cannot stress how much you guy are missing. The girls in Montreal are quite friendly too, considerint it's in North America.
I have actually heard that about Montreal plenty of times. Looks like I will havr to take a visit. ;)

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if someone already said this one, but Dallas is the place to be. I've visited many cities, and this one was the best. I swear every other woman is hot. Doesn't matter where you are in the city. And they are nice when you talk to them. Other cities like L.A. and NYC have girls that are just as hot, but much less hospitable. The Hooters in Dallas is the only one I've been to where the hostess came to my table to talk to me when she wasn't busy. Usually only the waitress that wants your tips will initiate anything with you. Also met a lot of kind hotties when I was at the Mavericks game. Although that one may have had something to do with the fact that I was with Mark Cuban that night. Either way it's a great city.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I am officially off the boards for now but I say Miami/South Beach. That's where I am from:) In case you wanted to know SLICK. Actually though, I live 10 minutes away from there on an island. Called Key Biscayne. Right on the ocean.. Ahh soooooo WTF am I doing here... Miami Takes the cake. I am not BI but even I am shocked at the gorgeous women down here. I mean it is crazy especially where I live but most are older and have bucko bucks so most likely, they paid for their fine ass.. LOL! Just couldn't resist this one, sorry. But if it's stimulating conversation you are after forget it. That's what gives me my edge:)

But no matter, wherever you are,, hot chicks abound you just have to have your game on to get down their panties! Europe though I think really takes the cake. The women don't even know they are hot but they are. Tend to have bad teeth though. JMO.

P.S. Wherever you go stay away from Kentucky..Scank! Now Miami/South Beach that is the place to visit. You decide!

txuclafan

Reaction score
Montreal must have something in the water cause for sheer ##'s the warmer climate =hotter the bod. As for ease of meeting 'em, I'm sticking to my guns, Hands down Dallas. Looks like my buds from NYC/Boston and I are going to have to roadtrip to Oh Canada.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: D.C.

Originally posted by mahon83050
I like D.C and Northern Va for the History. I would like to move to Alexandria, Va.........but I can't find a FUKKIN JOB! DAMNED ECONOMY!:mad:
Hey, I live in Alexandria.....Northern Va is excellent for jobs, but women selection is ehhhh....Alot of people in general here are first/second generations from other countries, so there is a language barrier....Alot of good looking Spanish and Eitiopian girls though, but then again there might be a language problem...The white girls are ok, you have your good and bad....I dont see many american black girls though...There are tons of asian girls here, but here they only really mess with other asians...Same with the arabs too....Feel free to ask anymore questions....

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect (I agree that there are hot girls in L.A., Florida and Scandinavia), MONTREAL takes the CAKE -- HANDS DOWN. Oh, you have no fukking IDEA.
Dude, I can't beleive I forgot about Montreal!!!

I totally back you up on this, the ladies them are slammin!!

It's as though they prepare to go out by pulling out a bottle of sex and rubbing the **** all over them!! They fukkin reprezent.

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep in Dallas. All you have to do is put yourself on the scene. I think that the ugly chicks and riff-raff over here stay put at home. While the hot ones are out having a good time. The resources are here you just need to be man enough to USE them.

[Rebel2]

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stratt
Darkmenace,
Do you know what is San Francisco is like? Are the people there friendly and easy to meet? That is another place I am thinking of going. However I am from the east coast and have never been to CA.
There are lots of Asians in San Francisco and I know a number of East coast people that have moved in the Bay Area.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is California the only place to go for asian girls???

I agree if you're looking for latino, caucasian, black girls, you pretty much have a huge selection to choose from. You guys are lucky...

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey junglist,

I live in Italy and in TO too.

For me Milan is a pain in the ass when it comes to women.

What is your reason?

Cheers ;)

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every city you go to in the US is more populated witn women more than men. But, I say the cities with the largest population IE. Los Angeles or New York etc .

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was some sort of study that there are much less avaliable women on the west coast than east coast. Alaska is the worst place for single men, while Philidaphia is the best (interesting because it is city of brotherly love).

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm...I would have to say Bombay coz thats where I have spent most of my life....but SanFran,Dallas,Frankfurt...all good!

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think Outside the Box

I have traveled quite a bit and find all American cities to be frigid in comparison to Italy and Spain. Go to Rome and just hang out on the street..you will see women kinoing THEMSELVES! I met a friend there and he laughed at me for staring at this chick who was caressing her own ass at an ATM machine. He was like,"What? the women in America dont keep their own fires burning?" I couldn´t believe it...

So for my 2 cents, I say Rome and Barcelona, but of course that requires a little extra language skill so I wont blame yall for keeping it local.

Mr. Fingers

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If professional hot women are more your type, try Washington DC.