Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which Cities are the easiest to meet women?

stratt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am about to move to either Washington DC, or NYC. I am wondering which of the two places would be better for meeting young women (early twenties).

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't base your decision on that. Women are everywhere, if you're looking for them.

OCTAVIO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i do think that there are better citys than others , due to things that arent in my control for now im stuck in a very small town , the closest bar-club is 15 miles away and that town only has 2 clubs , no museums ,theatres and most things roll up the sidewalks when the sun goes down , as a result of the lack of social outtings or meeting places , the average age for marrying is in the high teens low 20's , so alot of the girls that you meet are divorced at least once and have 2 kids and are very bent in their way of thinking about men in general and they arent 23-25 yrs old .
LOL so yeah , im trying to make the best of a bad situation , but see that im in DATING HE[[

OCTAVIO

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Winnipeg, Canada.

Our ladies are renowned for being hott, but as far as easy goes. Anywhere!!! (It's just, if you hang in a rich-a$$ / Tighty area, you can expect to encounter many rich-tight-as$'s)

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, u gotta give it to Los Angeles.
So much diversity and so many wannabe model chicks, its sometimes like "god this is amazing" Let me tell you here on a regular saturday, You see a hot chick mostly everywhere u turn.

stratt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darkmenace,
Do you know what is San Francisco is like? Are the people there friendly and easy to meet? That is another place I am thinking of going. However I am from the east coast and have never been to CA.

Mercury21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have one thing to say:

Anywhere in Brazil! I have yet to meet anybody who has been dissapointed after going down there....and believe me I know about a million! And its not just the women thats great, its everything. But of course the women are the biggest motivation to get down there.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nyc is the worst place ive been to for meeting chicks. i would recommend la and toronto from the places i've been. girls in nyc have attitudes.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rich areas like LA, NYC, and DC...they all want your money. I've heard the midwest is more laid back so you might want to hit a city like Chicago. But, the real good area is probably down in Florida, or so I've heard. It depends on your preferences though.

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
D.C.

I'm in D.C. Tons of intelligent hot blondes here (this is what I like, brains/beauty style/substance) but very upwardly mobile. However, the competition is weak, lots of gay guys (seriously) and doctor/lawyers/professionals who have weak game b/c they rely on the job title. DJ's can run circles around them (I'm learning)

Also, lots of young interns in the summer. I met the most gorgeous girl from Tallahasse at McDonald's and she gave me her name and number basically b/c she didn't know anyone, she was lonely, and I seemed friendly enough but managed not to drool. She was a 10, she knew it, and that was my lifetime best pickup ever though I did **** it up after that.

Anyway, I need a wing, my friends are married and whipped, move to D.C. you won't regret it.

A1

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Along the same lines, does anyone have any first hand knowledge of San Diego? How are the women there? I may be moving there in a couple of months. I did a little research on my own and came up with an interesting statistic that San Diego State University has about 5,800 more female students than male- maybe we should all go there we may be hot commodities there. Thanks for any first hand info on San Diego...

much2learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lived lots of places and visited even more, but I think Dallas is the best I've ever seen when it comes to hot girls (with the possible exception of Los Angeles or San Diego).

Even the ugly ones here are cute. It's amazing.

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stockholm, Sweden.

Every woman is beautiful, none are stcuk up, all very friendly, and they love the North American accent.

German girls are dope too.

Also Paris.

Italy is the worst.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone been to Iceland? A friend just got back and said every single girl he saw was a bombshell.

txuclafan

Reaction score
I have lived all over but Dallas, Tx for by far the best. The looks without the golddiggen. Spent couple years in Costa del Sol, Spain and Germany which was great. College at SDSU where the natives are amazing and plenty of Euros at the language institutes..If you are willing to two-step, no girl is going to refuse at least one go around-it's just impolite..

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Re: D.C.

Originally posted by A1SteakSauce
I'm in D.C. Tons of intelligent hot blondes here (this is what I like, brains/beauty style/substance) but very upwardly mobile. However, the competition is weak, lots of gay guys (seriously) and doctor/lawyers/professionals who have weak game b/c they rely on the job title. DJ's can run circles around them (I'm learning)

Also, lots of young interns in the summer. I met the most gorgeous girl from Tallahasse at McDonald's and she gave me her name and number basically b/c she didn't know anyone, she was lonely, and I seemed friendly enough but managed not to drool. She was a 10, she knew it, and that was my lifetime best pickup ever though I did **** it up after that.

Anyway, I need a wing, my friends are married and whipped, move to D.C. you won't regret it.

A1

I like D.C and Northern Va for the History. I would like to move to Alexandria, Va.........but I can't find a FUKKIN JOB! DAMNED ECONOMY!:mad:

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live 45 minutes from San Diego State and most of my high school crew goes there for college now. It is almost a perfect place for the true DJ. Women are Hotter than anywhere else in So Cal.... they all want to party and hook-up, and they are FRESH MEAT, Just leaving home for the first time and CRAAAAAAAAAAZY! I recommend it to anyone who wishes to get laid.

But as far as anywhere else I've been... I'd have to say Amsterdam. NO I DIDN'T PAY FOR IT, a$$holes. But there are genuine women there just looking for a smooooth american pimp daddy to show them the way. Ahhh, good times.

NewMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately SoCal/Los Angeles area. Can't top the exotic beauties around here...:D