"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Where will be the best place to meet horny women once the pandemic/lockdowns are fully over?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Since it seems things are opening up again and people are regaining their desire to go outside and the summer is hitting all at once it seems like right now is the best time for us to discuss this.

What are your ideas gentlemen?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Quite a few single women will make their first stop the local bar looking for a ONL…
Your qualifications needed? Being a male that’s able to walk and talk…
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
Since it seems things are opening up again
Sounds like now that the bulk of the protesting is over, they're back focusing on rising coronavirus cases. I don't think they're going to go total lockdown again though, unless things get really, really bad.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Since it seems things are opening up again and people are regaining their desire to go outside and the summer is hitting all at once it seems like right now is the best time for us to discuss this.

What are your ideas gentlemen?
Horny women? Everywhere.
They might be reluctant at first(specially in really affected countries like USA and Western Europe).
But every woman that didn't have enough sex during lockdown(so 99% of all women) will want it.

My ideas: places that are a little on the intelectual side might make women more safe. I'm thinking libraries, book shops for day game.
Also gyms and beaches like Xeno said. And places that serve alcohol. So yeah...pretty much everywhere.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
No reason to wait. Clerks. Convenience store cashiers. Baristas. Waitresses... They’re out there. Just like before.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
Bed, Car, Couch, Floor, Table.
 
Top