Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where will be the best place to meet horny women once the pandemic/lockdowns are fully over?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since it seems things are opening up again and people are regaining their desire to go outside and the summer is hitting all at once it seems like right now is the best time for us to discuss this.

What are your ideas gentlemen?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Quite a few single women will make their first stop the local bar looking for a ONL…
Your qualifications needed? Being a male that’s able to walk and talk…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since it seems things are opening up again
Sounds like now that the bulk of the protesting is over, they're back focusing on rising coronavirus cases. I don't think they're going to go total lockdown again though, unless things get really, really bad.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since it seems things are opening up again and people are regaining their desire to go outside and the summer is hitting all at once it seems like right now is the best time for us to discuss this.

What are your ideas gentlemen?
Horny women? Everywhere.
They might be reluctant at first(specially in really affected countries like USA and Western Europe).
But every woman that didn't have enough sex during lockdown(so 99% of all women) will want it.

My ideas: places that are a little on the intelectual side might make women more safe. I'm thinking libraries, book shops for day game.
Also gyms and beaches like Xeno said. And places that serve alcohol. So yeah...pretty much everywhere.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason to wait. Clerks. Convenience store cashiers. Baristas. Waitresses... They’re out there. Just like before.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bed, Car, Couch, Floor, Table.