Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to take things

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I posted the convo with this girl in my journal. We went to texting and she seems dtf but th eyes a few issues:

1. She said she’s out of town for the week

2. the convo kind of just died (see pic below)

mom wondering where and how to take things in this spot. Thanks

Attachments

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I never talk about sex prior to a meet up...you will get a lot more flakes...try and set up a meet, but don't be surprised if she flakes.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Ok but it’s the only way I’ve been successful with women. Seriously, anything else and they ghost me so what else should I do?
If it's worked for you, then keep doing it.

If you don't talk about it, then there's a chance they may not be "prepared" for it and would decline as a result of that

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's worked for you, then keep doing it.

If you don't talk about it, then there's a chance they may not be "prepared" for it and would decline as a result of that
I’m open to trying new things but I feel like I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. I know I could be doing better but you should see how often my convos when I try non-direct and non-sexual game go. Usually ghosted immediately

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems a little too blunt OP.

"sex is cool on first date?" isn't really romantic is it?

Women want to be in a love story even if its just a casual fling. They want to be swept off their feet and have it "just happen"

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems a little too blunt OP.

"sex is cool on first date?" isn't really romantic is it?

Women want to be in a love story even if its just a casual fling. They want to be swept off their feet and have it "just happen"
Like I said above, I haven’t been able to make anything but direct work. How can I do this new method? I’ve tried just chatting. I get ghosted. I’ve posted convos just recently. This convo that is “too direct” at least got me her responding.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said above, I haven’t been able to make anything but direct work. How can I do this new method? I’ve tried just chatting. I get ghosted. I’ve posted convos just recently. This convo that is “too direct” at least got me her responding.
It's confirmation bias. Or outcome orientated thinking. Even if its gonna lose in the long run.

Happens in poker. You play a hand poorly but you win, or you play a hand perfectly but you lose. That doesn't mean you are doing the right/wrong thing.

You should be talking and flirting, playfully teasing her and being direct. Get to the point of setting up a date.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's confirmation bias. Or outcome orientated thinking. Even if its gonna lose in the long run.

Happens in poker. You play a hand poorly but you win, or you play a hand perfectly but you lose. That doesn't mean you are doing the right/wrong thing.

You should be talking and flirting, playfully teasing her and being direct. Get to the point of setting up a date.
Yeah tried that for years and remained a virgin. It’s not confirmation bias if it’s the literal only way I’ve ever gotten laid, and I’ve gotten laid a lot. Meanwhile the non direct way has gotten me no lays. Zero. Over the course of years trying it.

What you’re telling me is to do something that hasn’t worked and expect a different result, which is the definition of insanity last I checked.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah tried that for years and remained a virgin. It’s not confirmation bias if it’s the literal only way I’ve ever gotten laid, and I’ve gotten laid a lot. Meanwhile the non direct way has gotten me no lays. Zero. Over the course of years trying it.

What you’re telling me is to do something that hasn’t worked and expect a different result, which is the definition of insanity last I checked.
Nope. I said be direct in setting up dates.

You are only gonna catch low quality trashy women who openly agree to ****in on the first date.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I said be direct in setting up dates.

You are only gonna catch low quality trashy women who openly agree to ****in on the first date.
I don’t understand then. I’m already being direct setting up dates

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I posted the convo with this girl in my journal. We went to texting and she seems dtf but th eyes a few issues:

1. She said she’s out of town for the week

2. the convo kind of just died (see pic below)

mom wondering where and how to take things in this spot. Thanks
Take this constructively but your text game needs serious improvement

The message

"so sex on the first date is cool" - it reads like your asking her to do you a favour by having sex on the first date this is no good

Infact the entire conversation is way too logical chicks outside of relationship will rarely if ever respond well to logical conversation

There is a huge and important difference between being direct and logical

examples -

Direct - Just shut up and come over here

Logical - Hey i think its a good idea if we meet and figure out if we have chemistry and connection so that we can have sex

Direct - What position shall i put you in first

Logical - Sexual chemistry is really important for me too , so yes we should take time to understand what each other likes

are you starting to catch my drift ......?

As for reengaging ..... pick a day you want her to come over

" i am free today after 6 come over"

anything other than a "yes il see you then" you just drop her

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this constructively but your text game needs serious improvement

The message

"so sex on the first date is cool" - it reads like your asking her to do you a favour by having sex on the first date this is no good

Infact the entire conversation is way too logical chicks outside of relationship will rarely if ever respond well to logical conversation

There is a huge and important difference between being direct and logical

examples -

Direct - Just shut up and come over here

Logical - Hey i think its a good idea if we meet and figure out if we have chemistry and connection so that we can have sex

Direct - What position shall i put you in first

Logical - Sexual chemistry is really important for me too , so yes we should take time to understand what each other likes

are you starting to catch my drift ......?

As for reengaging ..... pick a day you want her to come over

" i am free today after 6 come over"

anything other than a "yes il see you then" you just drop her
Ah I see. Thank you. Yes this I can get behind. Improving my game not making me use a different style. I’ll work on it. It’s hard because I’m logical and I dont want a rape accusation.