where to take the relationship now?

nobodyknowsit

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been friends with this girl for a long time and she liked me when we first met, but i was the farthest thing from a dj. Anyways, i started reading and now, about 9 months later, she likes me again. Well we went to a party and were drinking and she was all over me and we kissed for a little while but it was late. that kiss had alcohol involved so it ddint really mean anything. Well lastnight, at a party, neither of us drank at all, and she was all over me. I got her away from the party and we drove around but i was too heistant to make a move, i dont know why. Then when i dropped her off, i knew i had to get something done so when she asked me to drive her closer to her car, i said, "ill tell you what, i will if you give me a sober kiss right now" and she said "OKAY" before i could even finish. She really had to get home but we kissed three short times. Now i dont know where to take things. I just talked to her online and acted like nothing happened. How should i act or what should i say to make her want me more and more, or to progress the relationship. Basically i just dont want to lose her intrest. Thanks

dElAvA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two steps forward one back.

Take her out again and get physical with her even just kissing is ok but tease her and leave her hanging at the end then you pull back and let her come after you.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure but I think when he says take a step back he means be a little physical then "take a step back" you know dont kiss her fora while or somthing and see if she kisses u or initates somthing physical.. i could be wrong thats just my interpertation.. and yes my spelling sucks..