"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

where to take the relationship now?

nobodyknowsit

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
i have been friends with this girl for a long time and she liked me when we first met, but i was the farthest thing from a dj. Anyways, i started reading and now, about 9 months later, she likes me again. Well we went to a party and were drinking and she was all over me and we kissed for a little while but it was late. that kiss had alcohol involved so it ddint really mean anything. Well lastnight, at a party, neither of us drank at all, and she was all over me. I got her away from the party and we drove around but i was too heistant to make a move, i dont know why. Then when i dropped her off, i knew i had to get something done so when she asked me to drive her closer to her car, i said, "ill tell you what, i will if you give me a sober kiss right now" and she said "OKAY" before i could even finish. She really had to get home but we kissed three short times. Now i dont know where to take things. I just talked to her online and acted like nothing happened. How should i act or what should i say to make her want me more and more, or to progress the relationship. Basically i just dont want to lose her intrest. Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
Two steps forward one back.

Take her out again and get physical with her even just kissing is ok but tease her and leave her hanging at the end then you pull back and let her come after you.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Im not sure but I think when he says take a step back he means be a little physical then "take a step back" you know dont kiss her fora while or somthing and see if she kisses u or initates somthing physical.. i could be wrong thats just my interpertation.. and yes my spelling sucks..
 
Top