"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Where to start?

shahgols

New Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

I am new to this, so I wanted to ask for your help. There is so much information on this site that I am not sure where to start. Can someone give me a link or two (from this site) that I can start reading? Maybe you can even give me the link to the articles that helped you most. I know that I am asking for too much (having to hunt down the links can be a *****) and I thank you for your help.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Where to start?
With a warning.

This place is not as "cool" and non-mental threatening as it may seem. Use whatever you find here with great care. It may do you more damage then good.

And i'm not kidding around.

G'luck!
 

Ojete

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
Akitelatengo
You should start reading some tips in the main page of this site, and then the newbie sticky post in this forum, the one with "All members read, especially the new ones" or something like that. Good luck ;)
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Titus
This place is not as "cool" and non-mental threatening as it may seem. Use whatever you find here with great care. It may do you more damage then good.
Yeah - it sucks you in and never lets go. Run while you can!

RUN FORREST, RUN!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
I'd start by reading the main articles/tips on the website, plus the doc love / redfieild articles. those are a fountain of useful knowledge. most of them aren't technical, but they do a really good job of introducing a newcomer to the DJ philosophies. After you're done with those, I'd read the bible, lots of technical stuff there.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Yeah - it sucks you in and never lets go. Run while you can!

RUN FORREST, RUN!
I am NOT kidding.

If you don't know what i am talking about even after 1422 posts, tough luck.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by shahgols
Hi everyone,

I am new to this, so I wanted to ask for your help. There is so much information on this site that I am not sure where to start. Can someone give me a link or two (from this site) that I can start reading? Maybe you can even give me the link to the articles that helped you most. I know that I am asking for too much (having to hunt down the links can be a *****) and I thank you for your help.
Find the link to the post "Be a Man!" by Pook.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Yeah. You only need this site if youre NOT getting women. If youre trying to be something youre not, unplug youre modem.

Here the central idea is change, but not all change is good.

You may just want to live and not analyse. Did youre dad need an internet site to hook up your mom?
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by AMF
Did youre dad need an internet site to hook up your mom?
what are you sayin about his mom? :D
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
There seems to be a bunch of real smartasses up here. With no actual knowledge of what they are dealing with here on this site (and NO, i do not mean me in any way :) )

Do what you wish, boys. I've said what i've said.
 
Top