Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to meet younger women?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs may be your best bet, that's where they seem to flock to. Hard to pull off being an old guy in a club unless your a DJ.

That was my thought before I got to the end of your sentence....I remember going to clubs once in a blue moon in my twenties, and I'd see an old couple there and think, WTF?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was partying at "Frat Houses" until 30, it was an epic experience you gotta know someone though to get in
With college-age women they tend to hang out in their social circles you know house parties, frat parties etc
Or close to their proximity college bars, etc

Yup basically unless OP get's into a "Cool" social circle with younger women but good luck with that lol
As a bookish corporate exec, I don't think I'd really fit into this environment. I do well with attractive yet successful women or those who are ambitious.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How come every man on Sosuave who has trouble with women is worth $5,000,000 US (cash)?
I temporarily unblocked you to respond to your nonsense. As a guy who is rarely single for long and usually is in a relationship with women who are 8-10's, I wouldn't say I have TROUBLE with women, nice attempt at an attack though. I'm actually not worth quite 5 mil yet, close though. My last gf was 41, smoking hot Viet girl, looked more like 31, previous was 25, the one before that 28-29, the one before that 28, although some were 36, I generally have dated younger women. But the OLD landscaping keeps changing. Even POF was where I got a lot of dates and gf's back in 2010-2011, now it's mostly scammers, like 95%. Myspace was what Tinder was when it first started, I would message women and hook up without a date. Now nobody is on MS.

Unfortunately the dating landscape is constantly changing. Now that I'm 40 it's even more...interesting. OLD is still good for dating but they are mostly garbage women mentally around my age. It really is true that women 30+ are usually damaged goods if never married or if they've been divorced. The ones who have been divorced 2-3 times have CLEAR signs of mental issues.

I guess I should be glad I had my fun while younger and have a high body count and plenty of sex videos and pictures. But alas, looking at dating in my 40's and especially in my 50's, while I can still GET younger women, the dating landscape just sucks. I mean, I have to take pills to get it up and have had to for a few years. I think dating is really an 18-40 thing, beyond that, things decline and your options decline, even if you have some dough. Not because women don't want you, but because quality women are harder to find, and a lot of 20 somethings date around their own age. The ones that don't are usually ones with daddy issues. The meme that says dating in your 40's is like trying to find the least smelly and damaged thing in a thrift store is pretty accurate. I went on a date with a 28 year old last week who is about to turn 29. We shall see how that one goes. I've dated 9 girls in the last 8 weeks. Two of them almost turned into relationships until I bailed due to red flags. Usually it takes me 2-12 weeks to end up in a relationship, and it's usually in the middle of that, but last few years it was closer to 2 weeks. OLD has been kinda slow lately.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Irl shoot your Shot. A girl early 20s hit on me today in the park. It's not rocket science. Enter heavily populated areas that are meeting the requirements you desire. I like young and fit. Tons of workout parks, dog parks, areas that are populated with women that workout. Obv approach &&& shoot your shot. OLD is phaggotry in 2022 as is the algorithm &&& censorship/ban camp.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be using the wrong platforms. It sounds like you're on Match, PlentyofFish, or Bumble. Tinder is full of younger women.

Women 18-25 these days are Gen Z, who had all the technology in place while they were in elementary and middle school. They don't remember the analog world, like some of the early Millennials (early to mid 1980s births) would remember because their elementary school years were at the tail of that.

These Gen Z generally have poorer social skills than when women born in 1982-1986 were under 25. So they could perceive a need for going digital, and going to a Tinder. If you really want to digitally approach an 18-24 year old, you've got to play the DM game on Instagram. Instagram would be a better use of your time than any swipe app. Instagram game has its own challenges.

There is massive demand for women 18-24, so they don't even need to go to Tinder. Between their Twitter/Instagram DMs and fielding real life approaches, they have a pretty solid penis pipeline.

The big problem on Tinder is that it is a sausage fest. That leads perfectly into my next point.

I agree. If the goal is to get 18-24 year old women, then arranging dates in real life is the way to go. He has to start by thinking where 18-24s go and then put himself in those situations.

The line that women use about coffee dates being unacceptable because they have coffee machines at home is unoriginal. Influencer Koko Beaute mentioned using that line in a conversation with Rollo Tomassi below. She uses that line at 4:32 in the video, but the whole sequence surrounding it is from 4:08-5:02.

If a woman says that a coffee date is unacceptable because she has a coffee machine at home, we need to extend her logic. She also has a stove and oven in her home, so dinner dates in restaurants would be equally unacceptable. You could even extend the argument that if she has alcohol in her home, then there's no need to go to a bar for a drink.

Coffee dates and dinner dates in restaurants prior to sex are not acceptable dates. Never propose either of those dates. Coffee dates are bad because physical escalation is essentially impossible. Dinner dates in restaurants are long, boring, and not as likely to lead to sex. The early stage, dinner date in a restaurant is a relic of a bygone era. Bar dates are acceptable. For dates prior to sex that must be done in public, it's either a drinks date in a bar or some sort of activity date. Though the goal should be an at home date as soon as possible.

You need to get off of that elite dating site. It is crap. I can see why you think young women aren't on online dating venues if that site is the reference point. Of course, they aren't on that site. Some might be on Seeking for a sugar daddy but not a generic higher net worth dating site. That's the type of platform that's going to attract 30 something provider hunters.

Don't buy a boat and go to a yacht club. You're going to be wasting your time and money.

Country club and racquet club memberships are also a waste of time and money in terms of meeting women. If you're a golfer or tennis player, you might get your money's worth on the golf or tennis you'll play there, but you're not likely to get any pusssy under 40 there.

@jnMissouri -- This is your answer. You have both bar and non-bar approaching options here.

Although I have no problem cold approaching and am the type who walks around lounges and bars talking to everyone making them laugh/making friends, even with couples, I generally have had limited success with cold approaches. It doesn't help that I live in the worst city in the country for dating, no joke. It makes the news nearly yearly. I've seen guys on some forums from LA, NY, Miami, even SLC complain that they have a hard time here but were killing it were they moved from. I believe it, when I travel, women are MUCH more friendly. Our culture in the area I live is very cold, independent and rude. For some reason I do better OLD whereas most guys struggle with it. I'm an 8 in looks, and according to some Tinder study in the UK, only guys who are an 8 or higher have success OLD.

I'm thinking of what clubs to join or activities to partake in that young single women are into (other than bars and clubs). I do go to a lounge now most weeks at a high end place where people drive lambos and bentleys, the girls look like models with their LV and Hermes handbags. But these girls are only good for one thing. And they are only looking for one thing, but it's not sex, it's a rich guy to marry. I find it amazing how many married women go there, I was holding one ladies hand, playing with her hair, she was eating it up. I see a ring on her finger. Hmmmm.....

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best bet are clubs, pick one where there are enough enough and you can build social proof gradually by befriending the owner and the staff.

Also a good instagram where you can sell yourself better may help you.

Needless to say you have to be in great shape if you aim at that demographics..no dad bods allowed.
I have a muscular body, six pack, work out 5 days a week. But they say it's harder to build muscle in your 40's. Matt Damon did an interview where he talked about this.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be using the wrong platforms. It sounds like you're on Match, PlentyofFish, or Bumble. Tinder is full of younger women.

Women 18-25 these days are Gen Z, who had all the technology in place while they were in elementary and middle school. They don't remember the analog world, like some of the early Millennials (early to mid 1980s births) would remember because their elementary school years were at the tail of that.

These Gen Z generally have poorer social skills than when women born in 1982-1986 were under 25. So they could perceive a need for going digital, and going to a Tinder. If you really want to digitally approach an 18-24 year old, you've got to play the DM game on Instagram. Instagram would be a better use of your time than any swipe app. Instagram game has its own challenges.

There is massive demand for women 18-24, so they don't even need to go to Tinder. Between their Twitter/Instagram DMs and fielding real life approaches, they have a pretty solid penis pipeline.

The big problem on Tinder is that it is a sausage fest. That leads perfectly into my next point.

I agree. If the goal is to get 18-24 year old women, then arranging dates in real life is the way to go. He has to start by thinking where 18-24s go and then put himself in those situations.

The line that women use about coffee dates being unacceptable because they have coffee machines at home is unoriginal. Influencer Koko Beaute mentioned using that line in a conversation with Rollo Tomassi below. She uses that line at 4:32 in the video, but the whole sequence surrounding it is from 4:08-5:02.

If a woman says that a coffee date is unacceptable because she has a coffee machine at home, we need to extend her logic. She also has a stove and oven in her home, so dinner dates in restaurants would be equally unacceptable. You could even extend the argument that if she has alcohol in her home, then there's no need to go to a bar for a drink.

Coffee dates and dinner dates in restaurants prior to sex are not acceptable dates. Never propose either of those dates. Coffee dates are bad because physical escalation is essentially impossible. Dinner dates in restaurants are long, boring, and not as likely to lead to sex. The early stage, dinner date in a restaurant is a relic of a bygone era. Bar dates are acceptable. For dates prior to sex that must be done in public, it's either a drinks date in a bar or some sort of activity date. Though the goal should be an at home date as soon as possible.

You need to get off of that elite dating site. It is crap. I can see why you think young women aren't on online dating venues if that site is the reference point. Of course, they aren't on that site. Some might be on Seeking for a sugar daddy but not a generic higher net worth dating site. That's the type of platform that's going to attract 30 something provider hunters.

Don't buy a boat and go to a yacht club. You're going to be wasting your time and money.

Country club and racquet club memberships are also a waste of time and money in terms of meeting women. If you're a golfer or tennis player, you might get your money's worth on the golf or tennis you'll play there, but you're not likely to get any pusssy under 40 there.

@jnMissouri -- This is your answer. You have both bar and non-bar approaching options here.
She's past her prime &&& highly delusional. Is triggered when dudes tell girls what top form smv is. Ironically enough, most rp doesn't follow their own advice nor date that demographic.

You nailed it with approaching in bar or non bar options. problem is that requires men to grow a pair of nuts &&&& man up. You are among the very miniscule amount of men that approach. World class has 10% success rate. Lots of dudes are lazy as ****kkkk.

The caliber men want both aesthetics &&& in terms of femininity fall into 1% of women. The game &&& pulling young girls doesn't get easier with age nor the culture in the west.

Your sniper approach is fire especially once a man's got game.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to think of clubs or activities where I can make friends with females first. Evaluate them first. When you're dating chics, they are usually hiding their past. When a woman is just a friend at first, they are usually not hiding things. I can sit there and use c*ocky comedy, kino and game to spark the attraction when I want to pounce. I'll also say this has worked well for me at jobs. At one job I dated most of the women in the office. They had a built in excuse to talk to me even if it was made up since we didn't actually need to talk, and they'd see me around and see my personality and fall for me. I banged a few chics in the bathroom even lol. Tip: you want a locking single person bathroom for that. Works well.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I temporarily unblocked you to respond to your nonsense. As a guy who is rarely single for long and usually is in a relationship with women who are 8-10's, I wouldn't say I have TROUBLE with women, nice attempt at an attack though. I'm actually not worth quite 5 mil yet, close though. My last gf was 41, smoking hot Viet girl, looked more like 31, previous was 25, the one before that 28-29, the one before that 28, although some were 36, I generally have dated younger women. But the OLD landscaping keeps changing. Even POF was where I got a lot of dates and gf's back in 2010-2011, now it's mostly scammers, like 95%. Myspace was what Tinder was when it first started, I would message women and hook up without a date. Now nobody is on MS.

Unfortunately the dating landscape is constantly changing. Now that I'm 40 it's even more...interesting. OLD is still good for dating but they are mostly garbage women mentally around my age. It really is true that women 30+ are usually damaged goods if never married or if they've been divorced. The ones who have been divorced 2-3 times have CLEAR signs of mental issues.

I guess I should be glad I had my fun while younger and have a high body count and plenty of sex videos and pictures. But alas, looking at dating in my 40's and especially in my 50's, while I can still GET younger women, the dating landscape just sucks. I mean, I have to take pills to get it up and have had to for a few years. I think dating is really an 18-40 thing, beyond that, things decline and your options decline, even if you have some dough. Not because women don't want you, but because quality women are harder to find, and a lot of 20 somethings date around their own age. The ones that don't are usually ones with daddy issues. The meme that says dating in your 40's is like trying to find the least smelly and damaged thing in a thrift store is pretty accurate. I went on a date with a 28 year old last week who is about to turn 29. We shall see how that one goes. I've dated 9 girls in the last 8 weeks. Two of them almost turned into relationships until I bailed due to red flags. Usually it takes me 2-12 weeks to end up in a relationship, and it's usually in the middle of that, but last few years it was closer to 2 weeks. OLD has been kinda slow lately.
Looks like I hit a nerve.

You block me for asking a simple question and you’ve had tons of hot girlfriends in the past? Any girl would make her head spin in 2 seconds.

You block me for asking a simple question and your net worth is almost $5,000,000 US (cash)? Any business guy would make your head spin in 2 seconds.

So either you are trolling because you are frustrated.

or

You are a woman.

My guess is the former.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a muscular body, six pack, work out 5 days a week. But they say it's harder to build muscle in your 40's. Matt Damon did an interview where he talked about this.
Thats why you go to your doctor and ask for TRT if your country is not run from bigots.

I would gladly trade the discomfort of an injection weekly to have a second youth and the health coming from it.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why you go to your doctor and ask for TRT if your country is not run from bigots.

I would gladly trade the discomfort of an injection weekly to have a second youth and the health coming from it.
TRT?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I'm an affluent guy, I've thought about joining some kind of affluent club in the area, but all I can think of is yacht clubs and I really don't want to buy a yacht (money pit).
Hot 18-29 year old woman don't randomly hang around yacht clubs looking to meet men. Men who own boats/yachts meet the women elsewhere, then arrange for them to come to the yacht.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have as much money as you say you do , go to Dubai for an extended vacation

Its packed with young women from all over the world looking for their free meal ticket and they aren't shy about it

They supply the pu$$y and companionship you provide the lifestyle ....