Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to meet younger women?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a few 19 year old girls and a few in their mid twenties in online dating, but the other night I noticed the VAST majority of the women that show up in search results in dating sites are 35-40+.

Many of them still look good, but the attitude with some of these women is something else. One liked my profile, winked at me, and I invited her out to coffee, and she said she has a coffee machine at home, she can drink all the coffee she wants at home. No wonder she is single and divorced...

Not a ton of younger women, who seem to make better girlfriends IME. But it seems the majority of younger women don't date online. I'm not big into bars, I've started going lately but it's largely a sausage fest. The younger girls must be going somewhere to meet guys (at least the ones not in college).

Also, I'm an affluent guy, I've thought about joining some kind of affluent club in the area, but all I can think of is yacht clubs and I really don't want to buy a yacht (money pit). I'm on an elite dating site for high net worth individuals, but a lot of the women are out of state and somehow expect me to come to them despite them being 40+ years old, 3 times divorced, 5 kids working at Podunk Job...as if they are still some dime or something (some are, but I don't travel to them unless they are successful).

So where to meet the younger women who aren't rude AF and delusional with endless emotional issues and baggage?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can set the age range you want to see on OLD to something low like 18-25 or even 18-21.

In real life you can meet younger women at places where younger women like to go: malls, bars and clubs (they like clubs more than bars), clothes/designer/fashion stores, etc.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can set the age range you want to see on OLD to something low like 18-25 or even 18-21.
A lot of apps discourage age gap dating. Even if you set it to that, they will still show mostly chicks closer to you in age.

OP, the answer is- you don’t get to meet younger women. At least not online. Have to meet them in day game or at social events they frequent. Maybe be the creep on Spring Bring or a local bar.

Think: Where do 18-24 year old women frequent?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In real life you can meet younger women at places where younger women like to go: malls, bars and clubs (they like clubs more than bars), clothes/designer/fashion stores, etc.
I already do that, point is very few young women are doing OLD. It’s mostly cougars.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One liked my profile, winked at me, and I invited her out to coffee, and she said she has a coffee machine at home, she can drink all the coffee she wants at home.

Your response: "Sounds like you're drinking from a bad batch. Apparently the bitterness is seeping into your message."

So where to meet the younger women who aren't rude AF and delusional with endless emotional issues and baggage?

A Nunnery.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College campuses, coffee shops, city parks/plazas, anything free / cheap / public.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already do that, point is very few young women are doing OLD. It’s mostly cougars.

I've dated a few 19 year old girls and a few in their mid twenties in online dating, but the other night I noticed the VAST majority of the women that show up in search results in dating sites are 35-40+.
Not a ton of younger women, who seem to make better girlfriends IME. But it seems the majority of younger women don't date online. I'm not big into bars, I've started going lately but it's largely a sausage fest. The younger girls must be going somewhere to meet guys (at least the ones not in college).
You must be using the wrong platforms. It sounds like you're on Match, PlentyofFish, or Bumble. Tinder is full of younger women.

Women 18-25 these days are Gen Z, who had all the technology in place while they were in elementary and middle school. They don't remember the analog world, like some of the early Millennials (early to mid 1980s births) would remember because their elementary school years were at the tail of that.

These Gen Z generally have poorer social skills than when women born in 1982-1986 were under 25. So they could perceive a need for going digital, and going to a Tinder. If you really want to digitally approach an 18-24 year old, you've got to play the DM game on Instagram. Instagram would be a better use of your time than any swipe app. Instagram game has its own challenges.

There is massive demand for women 18-24, so they don't even need to go to Tinder. Between their Twitter/Instagram DMs and fielding real life approaches, they have a pretty solid penis pipeline.

The big problem on Tinder is that it is a sausage fest. That leads perfectly into my next point.

OP, the answer is- you don’t get to meet younger women. At least not online. Have to meet them in day game or at social events they frequent. Maybe be the creep on Spring Bring or a local bar.

Think: Where do 18-24 year old women frequent?
I agree. If the goal is to get 18-24 year old women, then arranging dates in real life is the way to go. He has to start by thinking where 18-24s go and then put himself in those situations.

Many of them still look good, but the attitude with some of these women is something else. One liked my profile, winked at me, and I invited her out to coffee, and she said she has a coffee machine at home, she can drink all the coffee she wants at home. No wonder she is single and divorced...
The line that women use about coffee dates being unacceptable because they have coffee machines at home is unoriginal. Influencer Koko Beaute mentioned using that line in a conversation with Rollo Tomassi below. She uses that line at 4:32 in the video, but the whole sequence surrounding it is from 4:08-5:02.

If a woman says that a coffee date is unacceptable because she has a coffee machine at home, we need to extend her logic. She also has a stove and oven in her home, so dinner dates in restaurants would be equally unacceptable. You could even extend the argument that if she has alcohol in her home, then there's no need to go to a bar for a drink.

Coffee dates and dinner dates in restaurants prior to sex are not acceptable dates. Never propose either of those dates. Coffee dates are bad because physical escalation is essentially impossible. Dinner dates in restaurants are long, boring, and not as likely to lead to sex. The early stage, dinner date in a restaurant is a relic of a bygone era. Bar dates are acceptable. For dates prior to sex that must be done in public, it's either a drinks date in a bar or some sort of activity date. Though the goal should be an at home date as soon as possible.

Also, I'm an affluent guy, I've thought about joining some kind of affluent club in the area, but all I can think of is yacht clubs and I really don't want to buy a yacht (money pit). I'm on an elite dating site for high net worth individuals, but a lot of the women are out of state and somehow expect me to come to them despite them being 40+ years old, 3 times divorced, 5 kids working at Podunk Job...as if they are still some dime or something (some are, but I don't travel to them unless they are successful).
You need to get off of that elite dating site. It is crap. I can see why you think young women aren't on online dating venues if that site is the reference point. Of course, they aren't on that site. Some might be on Seeking for a sugar daddy but not a generic higher net worth dating site. That's the type of platform that's going to attract 30 something provider hunters.

Don't buy a boat and go to a yacht club. You're going to be wasting your time and money.

Country club and racquet club memberships are also a waste of time and money in terms of meeting women. If you're a golfer or tennis player, you might get your money's worth on the golf or tennis you'll play there, but you're not likely to get any pusssy under 40 there.

College campuses, coffee shops, city parks/plazas, anything free / cheap / public.
@jnMissouri -- This is your answer. You have both bar and non-bar approaching options here.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs may be your best bet, that's where they seem to flock to. Hard to pull off being an old guy in a club unless your a DJ.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best bet are clubs, pick one where there are enough enough and you can build social proof gradually by befriending the owner and the staff.

Also a good instagram where you can sell yourself better may help you.

Needless to say you have to be in great shape if you aim at that demographics..no dad bods allowed.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- the other night I noticed the VAST majority of the women that show up in search results in dating sites are 35-40+.

- I'm an affluent guy

- I'm on an elite dating site for high net worth individuals,

- I've dated a few 19 year old girls
How come every man on Sosuave who has trouble with women is worth $5,000,000 US (cash)?

M

member159871

There’s also Instagram. You can meet young models on Instagram.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was partying at "Frat Houses" until 30, it was an epic experience you gotta know someone though to get in
With college-age women they tend to hang out in their social circles you know house parties, frat parties etc
Or close to their proximity college bars, etc

Clubs may be your best bet, that's where they seem to flock to. Hard to pull off being an old guy in a club unless your a DJ.
Yup basically unless OP get's into a "Cool" social circle with younger women but good luck with that lol

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't fish for salmon in the swamp.