Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to meet high quality women for LTRs?

dyldo_swaggins

Reaction score
I am having a hard time finding a high quality long term partner from game. I do a lot of nightgame but I have realized that the women there are not relationship material. Everytime I have pulled from nightgame, they are not interested in going out on a serious date after hooking up. I have been trying daygaming but I live in a very small city and there's hardly any sets at parks or malls. I also joined a co-ed sports group and a dance class hoping to find women from social circle but it's mostly guys and older women in relationships. At this point, I am just frustrated and can't figure out as to how people actually find women for serious relationships. I have not tried online dating yet because I have heard so many bad things but is that my only option?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a 'quality woman' you need to be a 'quality' man.
read that

Last edited:

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a 'quality woman' you need to be a quality man.
read that
Lol (not at the article -- that's fine.)

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I also joined a co-ed sports group and a dance class hoping to find women from social circle but it's mostly guys and older women in relationships
I feel like most people who give this advice, have never actually tried it out. Everyone used to recommend salsa, so I went to a few classes and it was always middle aged women.
At this point, I am just frustrated and can't figure out as to how people actually find women for serious relationships
If you didn't meet three through social circle in Shcool/university, it's near impossible. You can try approaching women in book stores or using hinge.

Last edited:

dyldo_swaggins

Reaction score
I feel like most people who give this advice, have never actually tried it our. Everyone used to recommend salsa, so I went to a few classes and it was always middle aged women.

If you didn't meet three through social circle in Shcool/university, it's near impossible. You can try approaching women in book stores or using hinge.
Dude yes it's actually crazy everyone says do fun activities and you will meet women. I have tried pretty much every activity that I am remotely interested in with almost no luck. Could be because I am in a very small city but it just seems not worth it in general.

As for school, I moved to a new city after graduating so that is not really an option.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like most people who give this advice, have never actually tried it out. Everyone used to recommend salsa, so I went to a few classes and it was always middle aged women.

Yeah, you meet them by building a time machine and being popular back in high school or college.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am having a hard time finding a high quality long term partner from game. I do a lot of nightgame but I have realized that the women there are not relationship material. Everytime I have pulled from nightgame, they are not interested in going out on a serious date after hooking up. I have been trying daygaming but I live in a very small city and there's hardly any sets at parks or malls. I also joined a co-ed sports group and a dance class hoping to find women from social circle but it's mostly guys and older women in relationships. At this point, I am just frustrated and can't figure out as to how people actually find women for serious relationships. I have not tried online dating yet because I have heard so many bad things but is that my only option?
Online dating for an LTR is almost an oxymoron. I know of only two guys who have met their current LTR/wife thru it, and I only consider one of those relationships to be truly viable long-term. The bulk of worthwhile women are not on OLD, almost by definition.

I think the biggest thing you can do is never to discount someone. Even if you're not interested in her, she might have a friend that you'll eventually meet and hit it off with. And you'll never meet that girl if you dismiss those social connections.

I met my current LTR via work. I'd never advise for that, but we were both very adamant about keeping the relationship private so it worked out.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Meeting women is country and culture specific might help if you tell us your location and age.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to church get involved get in The Word.

Walk with Christ have an intimate daily relationship with Him. Truly Believe in your heart that He did walk this earth, died and came back to life.

Ask Him to show Himself to you.
Put your love life for a LTR that leads to marriage at the foot of His Cross.

Read the book Fathered By God and Wild At Heart.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating for an LTR is almost an oxymoron. I know of only two guys who have met their current LTR/wife thru it, and I only consider one of those relationships to be truly viable long-term. The bulk of worthwhile women are not on OLD, almost by definition.

I think the biggest thing you can do is never to discount someone. Even if you're not interested in her, she might have a friend that you'll eventually meet and hit it off with. And you'll never meet that girl if you dismiss those social connections.

I met my current LTR via work. I'd never advise for that, but we were both very adamant about keeping the relationship private so it worked out.
A lot of relationships are forming via online dating so someone's having success with it. With that said, most men have a not so great experience with it. Even for top tier men who can get a lot of sex from it, they can still be left unsatisfied. While the top tier men can get sex from it (unlike many average men not getting either sex or relationships), many top tier men don't feel that they can get extended relationships with quality women from it.

Men in the "normie" range have the biggest problems with it.

I am frustrated and can't figure out as to how people actually find women for serious relationships. I have not tried online dating yet because I have heard so many bad things but is that my only option?
This is normal. You mention that your city is small. How small? Areas with populations below 100,000 - 150,000 or so often are quite challenging for dating because of a lack of choice, which is more pronounced with in-person venues in these cities.

I also joined a co-ed sports group and a dance class hoping to find women from social circle but it's mostly guys and older women in relationships.
I've done both salsa classes and co-ed sports leagues over time.

My experience with salsa dancing wasn't stellar. I perceive salsa dance lessons as a "loss leader". You're going to take a loss on the classes for finding dates. Most of the women at a salsa dancing class aren't that dateable for a variety of reasons. In my experiences, I found the women at classes too old, like @Zimbabwe and @dyldo_swaggins . The point of salsa classes would be to get good for some salsa dancing nightlife venue. Additionally, if you're White, you'll also want to add in Spanish language fluency + salsa dancing to be competitive in those venues, and that's no guarantee of anything. It's one of the better ways for a White male to meet Hispanic women without Hispanic social circles.

I have played in kickball and sand volleyball co-ed sports leagues.

Co-ed sports leagues are another social circle type option. It would be fair to call the effort weak social circle game.

It’s pretty difficult to swoop into a co-ed kickball, softball, volleyball, or soccer league & directly arrange dates. First, there are more men than women in all these leagues. Nearly every other guy in these leagues is an unattached guy who is trying to get his penis wet in league because he read some advice article online or in a printed copy of a magazine about doing this. The only exceptions are the men who join teams with their girlfriends or wives. You can make friends in these leagues but chances are that the other men need sex as much as you do. If you’re able to develop a social circle from a co-ed sports league, realize it will take multiple seasons of participation in the league. So you’d better actually like that sport because playing that sport is often the only benefit of it.

I have been trying daygaming but I live in a very small city and there's hardly any sets at parks or malls.
Randomly approaching women at non-bar venues, including parks and malls, is very challenging. That's true both in smaller towns and in large cities. Earbuds are a challenge on parks and paths. I found the malls to be more difficult for doing stops/getting attention than grocery stores. In general, the mall is a tough venue.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You find the good ones the same place you find the bad ones. Practice "catch and release" until you find a keeper.

The top men get the best women.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a 'quality woman' you need to be a 'quality' man.
read that
good article

‘The Virgin slvt’ what a good term. My first lay back in high school. Literally there was nothing off limits. I agree don’t settle just for that but on balance, sexually, emotionally, submissively, she’s been a tough one to beat over time. She was a 6 and I was going off to college so the doe eyed boy I was didn’t understand plate theory.

to tie his point together about the radio show, having just looked her up on Facebook, she’s teacher and her photo is a Christmas shot with her husband and two kids playing happy family. To further add to that, to break up, I went down to visit her one weekend, nailed her like 7x and broke it off. Rumor has it she fvcked half the hallway after that.

Last edited:

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good article

‘The Virgin slvt’ what a good term. My first lay back in high school. Literally there was nothing off limits. I agree don’t settle just for that but on balance, sexually, emotionally, submissively, she’s been a tough one to beat over time. She was a 6 and I was going off to college so the doe eyed boy I was didn’t understand plate theory.

to tie his point together about the radio show, having just looked her up on Facebook, she’s teacher and her photo is a Christmas shot with her husband and two kids playing happy family. To further add to that, to break up, I went down to visit her one weekend, nailed her like 7x and broke it off. Rumor has it she fvcked half the hallway after that.
Yup been there, sophomore year of college. First whacko BPD girl came across as a 'good' and 'quality' girl. I suspected her of cheating and broke it off, she adamantly denied not cheating while on a trip with her cousin and a bunch of older guys in a cabin for a week lol. I was already trying to get away from her anyways and she pulled the "I'll kill myself if you leave me card" and wasn't kidding. Anyways, she later went on slut spree as a way to spite me after the split, I didn't care at all. 4 years of no contact and she reaches out to me, put on weight, tatted up a bunch, whacko lefty posts and so on. She self destructed and continued down that path for years. She wanted to get back together I said no. Girl was a solid 9 dropped to a 6 due to mental health and not taking care of herself.

I whole heartily believe 'quality' is a misnomer. Quality is defined by an individuals set of standards on a unique level. You need to get to know a person at length to see if they really meet this 'quality'. I've been with girls who come across as little put together angels, but I see through the cracks now and enjoy the façade as I get to know them. Perhaps op is dismissing women at large due to preconceived notions and self limiting beliefs. Unrealistic expectations will only lead to further frustration op. Perhaps you are dismissing women at face value based on some internal schema you've got going. Try loosening up and being more open. It isn't that serious. You don't want to seek out an ltr as a man necessarily, especially at 20 years old brother. Instead date to have fun and see where things go. If you apply this mindset of high quality ltr girl then you will put pressure on the women, she will feel this and run for the hills. Not Redpill by any means but I think Corey Wayne has good takes on this mentality. Hang out-Have fun-Hook up.

I am having a hard time finding a high quality long term partner from game. I do a lot of nightgame but I have realized that the women there are not relationship material.
They can be. Women AND men adapt to the environment as needed. That same girl at the library is also that same girl dressed up like a club rat. Right off the bat we have a "No, I'm dismissing you and judging a book by it's cover" You don't yet know the content within that book brother. You at least have to be open to cracking it open and reading a few pages first. If they just wanna hookup with you so be it, you got your rocks off and that shows you at least have pull. If you are trying to keep em, then this likely has something to do with you. At 20 you're just getting started, but ask yourself why a girl would want to hang around? Maybe the answer is in there somewhere.

I have been trying daygaming but I live in a very small city and there's hardly any sets at parks or malls. I also joined a co-ed sports group and a dance class hoping to find women from social circle but it's mostly guys and older women in relationships.
I think going after girls is good to an extent, but if it is your main priority that's not good. You should be focused on you and your own self development. Striking a balance between focusing on yourself AND applying game increases your odds of a relationship tremendously. Again, girls KNOW and feel when a guy is pushing towards something serious, even if that's what you want try to subdue that pressure. As for the dance classes and sports that sounds great to me. Try new things and work on self improvement by doing new activities. You will start to expand you social circles and access to women. My current FWB is from a dance class and I've made some great friends from doing activities on meetup as well. just gotta keep putting yourself out there and play the numbers game.

I have not tried online dating yet because I have heard so many bad things but is that my only option?
If you're attractive OLD is easy. Get some good pictures. Make a short funny bio. Try out photo feeler and go. If you want relationship oriented girls Hinge is your app.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Worry more about vetting women for LTRs more so than meeting them. Obviously, you want to avoid certain places like bars and clubs. However, toxic women can be anywhere even in Social Circles. In fact, a social circle can make it worse on you than easier.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
OP is 20 years old. He has plenty of time to find a quality gir for LTR. Dont worry about the destination yet, enjoy the Journey.

dyldo_swaggins

Reaction score
OP is 20 years old. He has plenty of time to find a quality gir for LTR. Dont worry about the destination yet, enjoy the Journey.
I am a romantic at heart and feel empty without a committed partner tbh. I enjoyed the game and hookup thing for a little bit after my last breakup but now I really miss not having a significant other to share every moment with. All of my friends are also in committed relationships and super happy so seeing that makes me feel even worse about casual dating and hookup.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a romantic at heart and feel empty without a committed partner tbh. I enjoyed the game and hookup thing for a little bit after my last breakup but now I really miss not having a significant other to share every moment with. All of my friends are also in committed relationships and super happy so seeing that makes me feel even worse about casual dating and hookup.
Nothing wrong with that my man, just keep on open mind and keep doing you. It sounds like you're already making strides towards this so maybe just reassess your approach. Give OLD a go too