Where to meet high quality women for LTRs?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not tried online dating yet because I have heard so many bad things but is that my only option?
Unless you are really attractive or have a bachelor's of science in the Tinder app, you're going to compromise on both quality and hotness with your OLD matches.

I am having a hard time finding a high quality long term partner from game. I do a lot of nightgame but I have realized that the women there are not relationship material.
I have a theory that you're more likely to succeed with slvts than with regular girls in general. Unfortunately a quality girl is going to be less open to approach.

The best advice I can give you is to cold approach women in a place where quality women like to hang out. Maybe try volunteering or going to church.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I am a romantic at heart and feel empty without a committed partner tbh. I enjoyed the game and hookup thing for a little bit after my last breakup but now I really miss not having a significant other to share every moment with. All of my friends are also in committed relationships and super happy so seeing that makes me feel even worse about casual dating and hookup.
Just dont rush into anything. Be patient. It will be worth it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not on swipe apps. Likely not in most nightlife venues either.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charity work is the best, followed by church. Neither are great overall, but we don't have good options.
Church participation is declining in younger age groups. If you go to weekend services in any Judeo-Christian religion, observe how many unattached women in their 20s/30s you see at the Mass/service. The number won't be impressive in most cases.

There's one megachurch (non-denominational Protestant) in my city that seems to have decent participation from 20s/early 30s people. I've actually run into a few active congregants from that megachurch doing other things.

Charity work isn't tied to church. Every single person hears the "volunteer more" advice at some point if they are single long enough. There's a thread on volunteering below. I've not actually volunteered. I have not found a cause that I have felt strongly enough about to volunteer. My primary areas of focus have been taking care of my own sexual needs with women and establishing my career. These areas take up a lot of time.