"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Where to meet girls in their early 20s?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I have recently graduated college and I am taking it upon myself to start meeting more "nice" girls. I am tired of the club and bar scene so I'm looking for different venues. I tried going to Toastmasters today, but it wasn't for me, as everyone was older. For my "social" life, I'm next planning to try Happy Hour. I've never really gone to many Happy Hours, but it seems girls at this time are much more inclined to have a conversation, as opposed to late night clubbing and bars.

Other than Happy Hour, what are some other venues I can try? I want to join some clubs and make more friends, guys and girls, but I don't have any idea what I could join. I go to a gym regularly, and I've thought of trying to meet some people there, but it's not that easy.

I'm open to suggestions.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

brod716

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2001
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
It would be helpful if you told us your location, as urban areas present many more opportunities than small towns...
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Girls at bars and clubs ARE open to being approached, it is after all a social venue. Day time approachees are more closed off because they're usually on they're way to/from somewhere whereas club goers are there to BE social. If you are not succeeding in approaching, it is not the girls' problem, but rather your technique.
 

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
I recently graduated from college also. I've been to bars and clubs but I either get rejected or flaked on (I think I look too young). What does a guy in my position (who's only out for some play) do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pete_C

Banned
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Go back to college and work on your masters or Phd. Girls get impressed by guy with higher education = money. Planty of HB at school who are looking for mr.right, who knows you might find your future gf or wife there
 
Top