Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to go from here with girl?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'll make the backround story short...i've been modeling/acting in NYC for the past year and a half, and have decided to move back home. Well, I started browsing for girls on myspace and found one that I actually went to elementary school with, but other then that we don't know each other, only by name. Well, we have been chatting over myspace for the past 2-3 days and I did the whole, we have a lot in common, we should hang out thing.

Well, she sent back a very enthusiastic "yeah we should!" We have each other's AIM sns but continue to chat mostly through myspace. She is busy all week next week and I'm flying back to NYC to get the rest of my stuff next week and moving back here Oct. 1. So I've got like a 2 week window where we won't even be able to see each other, just more chatting. I haven't asked for her phone number yet, and am kind of shy to calling her up after meeting her online even though I know that's what I should do.

So how do I go about this? As far as talking to her more on myspace for the next 2 weeks until i'm back home for good, getting her number and calling her already or not, how much to chat with her, ect. Should I set up a date already or wait? I dunno, I've been out of the chasing game for a while, because I'm usually the one that gets pursued by women so I don't have to work hard at all, but I really like this chick. Thanks in advance guys