“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Where to go for first date?

EverybodyPlaysAFool

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Sacramento,CA
Okay, here is the scenario. You just meet a lovely little dame and closed with the conversation with a number and date. Now, you know she is has an attration to you and obviously you have an attraction for her. So you wait your 2-6 days to call her and schedual a date or as I perfer "a time and place to kick it" and she agrees. So fellow Don Juans where would you take her? I know you don't want to come off to strong but then again you do want to hint that your interested, so where do you go? Post what you would do in this scenario because I am in it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Anywhere ,women are very boring.They're not active at all.They like being with people and talking.

That's all they want. You don't have to spend a ton of money.You can't just hang together with you're peopel(never hers).

There is where your freinds and social proof can help you.You're killing two birds with one stone.You're having an interesting date and you proved you're not a boring loser(essential).So bring along you're people.Maybe grab a beer or visit you're freinds before hand to loosen her up.

Dates can break your wallet and they get repitive.
 

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I dont like dates. Tell her to meet you at the bar....
 

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
438
Reaction score
4
First off, welcome to the forums. I hope the time you spend here proves useful for you.

Now, the idea behind dating isn't to cater to her every whim and desire and do everything she wants to do all of the time. The best way to look at dating is to see it as a way of weeding out the women that are genuinely interesting and would really go well with you from those women that, well, aren't going to make life any more fun and interesting for you.

I guess you could look at as similar to a job interview. Not in formalities or the seriousness or any of that, but in that you are the interviewer going through applicants for the right woman for you. You do not want to look like this is what you're doing during the date (egocentricism isn't that attractive to women) but this is the right mindset when it comes to judging if a woman is worth dating any further - does she qualify to what you're after?

Anyway, all that having been said, where you go during a date (or whatever you want to call it) depends upon what you yourself want to do for fun. Just go anywhere you would normally if you wanted to have a fun night/day.

By doing what you would do normally, you will see if this woman is into the same sort of things that you are. For example, if you enjoy ten-pin bowling, then going along to an art show just because she wants to isn't going to do you any favours in the long run. If you both like bowling, then you're already off to a good start.

Sure, there has to be a degree of tolerance in how much you will bend to what she wants to do as well, but if these differences are too much then there might not be that much there for building up something in the long term.

Dating is really a straight-forward process, and it should focus on having fun together. Ask yourself "what do I usually do for a good time out?" and then go from there. If you impress this woman or not is not the point. Dating is done to find the right woman for you, not to sucker the first woman you meet into being yours forever.

Hope that helps.
 

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
Good call Nine.

If you impress this woman or not is not the point. Dating is done to find the right woman for you, not to sucker the first woman you meet into being yours forever.

Right on. I think too many guys think that by choosing the perfect place they can enhance a woman's attraction for them. Really, it dosent matter. They either like you or they dont. That is what the first date is for. A job interview. It is all talking.

Once i went shirt shopping for me as a first date with a girl. I needed to go shopping, two birds with one stone, lol. She loved it, we just chilled out and talked, and then went for coffee after for a more intimate atmosphere.

The key is, do something that you think is fun, and see if she digs it. There is no magic place to go, just go somewhere to spend the time while you talk and get to know her better.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
DO's:bowling, dancing, a coffee shop and play a game a chess, a book store with a coffee shop inside of it, the mall to see what she's into making sure to stop in the book store and music store to see if accademically she meets your requirements, play a couple games of pool at a pool bar where you can also get a drink and talk afterwards, putt putt's fun, if you're really good invite her to your place for a movie and if she refuses say oh well and hang up, if you live in a big city meet uptown(uptown in charlotte, downtown everywhere else) and walk around looking at the sites but try to pick an area that has a pub or coffee shop near buy that you can rest and talk for a minute(women that are new to the area tend to like that), the library(if she's a book worm this can make good conversation just don't bore her to death), a comedy club, good strip joint if she's bi and she probably is, a party that you're going to anyways, pretty much any place that gives good feelings, a popular park and swing on the swings, a public pool, there are many many more I'm missing I'm sure
DON'TS: a restaurant-she will probably take that as a "date" date, any place negative like a prison or jail.... there really aren't many don'ts
 

EverybodyPlaysAFool

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Sacramento,CA
Damn, that was insightful!

Okay, fist of all thanks for the information I found it to be very helpful. I must admit y'all helped me look at dating in a different perspective. I like the whole job interview analogy because it makes perfect sense as to why we date. We need to know if the women we are dating are compatible with us, the Don Juan's and the upcoming Don Juan's, to see if she is worth pursuing. So, now that I got that established I think I am on better grounds as to where to go for a so called date. Personally, I like music and I play in a band so I am considering on taking her to one of my shows in the near future. However, that may be a while so I think I am going to go with the mall idea or a comedy club scene because lets face it...what women doesn’t like to shop or have a good laugh. Plus I like to laugh and I like buy clothes so it is a perfect way to see if she meets my qualifications. Anymore ideas are welcomed, thanks y'all!
 
Top