Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to get a Cheap Car?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the U.S. there is no public transportation, period. You need to have a car, otherwise you are screwed with everything, starting from basic things, like your job. Secret is to get a reliable car.
That certainly not true in the U.S. major metros. Cars are the biggest waste of money. One should only buy if it is truly a need and should purchases the lowest possible operating costs.

Someone who makes $30,000/year with a 20 minute walk or bike to work is better off than someone who makes $45,000/year with a 20 mile drive to work.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oil changes at 5k religiously, rotate tires every second oil change/rotate tires every 10k miles

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be nice to get a car in college. Maybe I can get a cheap one with the things you all listed.

But maybe it would be better to graduate college, work a cheap Walmart job while living with my parents(have them drive me as I go to work), stack my cash, and then just save until I have money for a car and apartment? And then get a real tech job after that. Is that a "loser move" or is it viable?

But I won't lie to you guys, having a car in college would be really nice.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The kind that has wheels and takes me places hahaha. I can't afford to be picky just yet.
If that's the only requirement, get a Toyota Camry or Corolla, or a Toyota truck. Those cars are boring as hell but as reliable as anything on the road. There is a reason why they have a huge following in sh!thole third world countries, where roads are rough and repair parts are scarce.