“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Where to find Asian chicks like this (Moranbong girls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Here in the states where to cute, high end HB girls like these chicks hang at? These girls are picked personally by the Marshal to be in the band. As you can see they're very womanly acting and looking. Very hot. If I ever went on one of those tours of DPRK I would totally run game on them if I was able to be near them lol. Everyone says if you go to california Asians are easier to get than white women.

This is from their New Years Eve performance. I really got a crush on Jo Kuk-hyang. I would totally wreck her lol.

These are the type of Asians I like but I just don't see any around here.


 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Another video from that New Year concert. Yong Pioneer Tours wants to have Moranbong concert package as well. That is the same tour group Otto used. If there is an autograph session can you see me trying to use game on these girls? What about cold approach lol? I mean they're more womanly acting.

 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Here in the states where to cute, high end HB girls like these chicks hang at? These girls are picked personally by the Marshal to be in the band. As you can see they're very womanly acting and looking. Very hot. If I ever went on one of those tours of DPRK I would totally run game on them if I was able to be near them lol. Everyone says if you go to california Asians are easier to get than white women.

This is from their New Years Eve performance. I really got a crush on Jo Kuk-hyang. I would totally wreck her lol.

These are the type of Asians I like but I just don't see any around here.


I was married to a Korean ..... beautiful girl but bat**** crazy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top