Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to find Asian chicks like this (Moranbong girls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here in the states where to cute, high end HB girls like these chicks hang at? These girls are picked personally by the Marshal to be in the band. As you can see they're very womanly acting and looking. Very hot. If I ever went on one of those tours of DPRK I would totally run game on them if I was able to be near them lol. Everyone says if you go to california Asians are easier to get than white women.

This is from their New Years Eve performance. I really got a crush on Jo Kuk-hyang. I would totally wreck her lol.

These are the type of Asians I like but I just don't see any around here.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Another video from that New Year concert. Yong Pioneer Tours wants to have Moranbong concert package as well. That is the same tour group Otto used. If there is an autograph session can you see me trying to use game on these girls? What about cold approach lol? I mean they're more womanly acting.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in the states where to cute, high end HB girls like these chicks hang at? These girls are picked personally by the Marshal to be in the band. As you can see they're very womanly acting and looking. Very hot. If I ever went on one of those tours of DPRK I would totally run game on them if I was able to be near them lol. Everyone says if you go to california Asians are easier to get than white women.

This is from their New Years Eve performance. I really got a crush on Jo Kuk-hyang. I would totally wreck her lol.

These are the type of Asians I like but I just don't see any around here.

I was married to a Korean ..... beautiful girl but bat**** crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.