Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where most men slip up

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the number one mistake that men make is wasting time chasing dead leads instead of continuously obtaining new ones.

Men often get hung up on one particular girl that has already told them NO or shown a lack of interest through her actions. Yet some it is easier to keep on getting rejected by the same girl (which is guaranteed) than "risk" rejection from a new one.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think that the number one mistake that men make is wasting time chasing dead leads instead of continuously obtaining new ones.

Men often get hung up on one particular girl that has already told them NO or shown a lack of interest through her actions. Yet some it is easier to keep on getting rejected by the same girl (which is guaranteed) than "risk" rejection from a new one.
Yes yes yes, 150% yes!! I have been saying this for a long time. Guys failing to keep their pipeline intact is where they end up screwing themselves over. If you constantly maintain a pipeline of new women it should be easier to not get hooked(although it still can happen) on one woman.

Not only that but the first thing you should be doing after getting back from a first date with a woman no matter how well it went is scheduling a date with another woman...

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only that but the first thing you should be doing after getting back from a first date with a woman no matter how well it went is scheduling a date with another woman...
Haha, I used to do this but sometimes I'd end up double booking.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys need to have shorter fuses these days and not put up with crap and not settle for being second best to anyone.

For example, if a girl goes cold or takes long to message me back or is wishy washy on meeting up, I instantly next them and move on.

Guys should always be moving on at the slightest disinterest behaviour from girls IMO.

Homey ain't got no time for that...

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score

ahh so tru.
im guilty of this and paying very expensively for it now .
i dont know when i will finally be out of this prison, but its a nice prison.

TheProspect

Reaction score
It's been said many times on here: If you're confused how a girl feels about you, she's more than likely not that into you.

If you decide to push past that, you're opening up a whole can of worms: obsession (onenitus); ignoring or minimizing red flags; pursuing low quality women; desperate behaviour that makes you look like BigGoal; and as OP said, chasing uninterested chicks, just to name a few.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys need to have shorter fuses these days and not put up with crap and not settle for being second best to anyone.

For example, if a girl goes cold or takes long to message me back or is wishy washy on meeting up, I instantly next them and move on.

Guys should always be moving on at the slightest disinterest behaviour from girls IMO.

This is spot on.. If a chick isn't putting out or trying to meet you half way with communication then you best drop her and move on quickly.

I had a similar situation myself recently, however she was actually sucking me off.. So it's not like full rejection or zero interest level lol

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men often get hung up on one particular girl that has already told them NO or shown a lack of interest through her actions.
This basic idea was why somebody, back in the day, came up with the anecdote of "beating a dead horse."

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

What constitutes long to message you back?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think we all learn from experience that giving girl's second chances only leads to getting screwed over again (and not in a good way). One way you can tell that a guy has no experience is that they keep chasing bad leads.

Sometimes it's not even just about what a woman is doing, but also what she's NOT doing. A woman that likes you is going to make things really easy. If she's not doing that, chances are you're wasting your time. It actually is really easy when the girl likes you.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

There's a lot of truth in this. It's better to have a fresh start with a new girl than an old one. Once a girl tells you no, it's easier and effortless to say no subsequently. The no ladder.

It's not as easy as said but it's the bitter truth

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What constitutes long to message you back?
I'm glad you pointed this out as some guys can be clueless(for OLD patterns/behaviours).

Some guys that's never looked at a women's account on OLD can be clueless as to how many interested guys that are in their cue. Some don't realize that this can be almost a full time gig for some higher smv girls. Your message may literally be the 95th one down in her queue.

That's why when I first message someone on any OLD messaging app, I give them a long leash to account for this. But once a couple messages are sent back and forth, I expect some reasonable response time. And that's also the reason why I advocate trying to get her phone number asap and privately text through there instead so that you stand out.

So for me, once phone numbers are exchanged, I expect same day responses through regular text or I see that as low interest.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely yes.

You will save considerable time, effort, and mental wellbeing by only pursuing women who show high interest from early on. And to add to this, if you f*** up along the way (losing frame, showing weakness, etc) it's almost always better to just start over with a new girl.

In the case of an LTR it's obviously better to try to salvage it but even then in some cases it may be better to throw in the towel. The sunk cost fallacy and ego can get in the way of clear-thinking here.

Last edited:

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score

Gosh i really h ate obvious ass posts like this. This forum is far from any "don Juan" ****.. its all a buncha dudes who sound like they're just figuring women out as they go.. its pathetic..

Vasiliev

Banned
Reaction score
Gosh i really h ate obvious ass posts like this. This forum is far from any "don Juan" ****.. its all a buncha dudes who sound like they're just figuring women out as they go.. its pathetic..
Are they not right, though?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If not here, then what online communities are better for discussing women and red pill philosophy?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If not here, then what online communities are better for discussing women and red pill philosophy?
Exactly. Even experienced people get flummoxed from time to time. When you like someone your judgement gets cloudy. The more you like them the more cloudy ones judgement can be.

Enter the voice of reason (here) who has no interest in the outcome. You’ll get great perspective and brutal honesty in large measure...to counteract the cloudy judgement....