Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where have all the real guys gone?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been at sosuave for a long time under other names, and I have noticed that the Health and Fitness forum has really gone downhill. Actually, it seems like the overall message board really took a trip down south. I read the HF forum occasionally now and am totally dissapointed. As a way to help spruce up these boards, i have thought of a plan:

Take the Health forum, for example. The health forum should be divided into TWO seperate forums.. One, for the newbies, and the other for the people who dont have time to sift thru newbie questions all day. And how would we make this seperation work?Very easily...A multiple choice quiz will be REQUIRED for each user who wishes to enter the more advanced forum. In this quiz will basically be the newbie questions that CONTINUE TO SPRING UP, such as calorie intake for growth, types of exercises to help develop the most, etc. Each ISP address will only be allotted ONE QUIZ per every month or so..this way, the newbies will have to go learn something b4 they start spurting sh*t out of their mouth.

In this way, the health forum will retain the greatness it once had. More advanced health nuts will be able to discuss issues with peers of their own knowledge level, not some skinny teenyweeny.

ALSO, in order to help these newbies out, a HEALTH AND FITNESS BIBLE should be made.

This is an idea that will definately help bring this forum up to speed...And I feel you might also apply this to a DJ pickup forum, too.

Regardless of whether this idea is chosen or not, something needs to be done to spruce this forum up. :eek:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bible idea is a good idea, but everything else really isnt.

1) If the noobs are seperated from the experts in the Health and fitness forum, then how will they ever learn anything? Exactly.

2) A quiz? That's kinda stupid. Anyone could just look up answers online, and besides, who cares about passing a quiz to demonstrate "experience"? Nobody would care about a stupid quiz. People have already came up with this idea (unsuccessfully) in reference to some of the other forums.

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you could search the forum by DJ status, the oldtimers (like myself) can easily find the posts more realitive to our DJ level.

T Dog