"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Where do you rate on the DJ scale?

Your DJ rating?

  • 1 - I can't even maintain EC with a GOI

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - I can't even smile or say hi to a GOI

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - I can start small talk, but never go anywhere

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 4 - I can make a fun convo, but no # close

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • 5 - I can # close more often than not

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 6 - I go on dates, but rarely leads to anything

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 7 - I date often with moderate success

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 8 - I date often, f-close on occassion, and have the ability to handle 3+ girls

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 9 - I can PU a girl at a PU spot and f-close that night

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 10 - I can PU a girl at CVS while I'm buying Lamisil AT and f-close that afternoon!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    27

Infinity

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Practice Field
Seems like there's a lot more theoretical DJs than field DJs on here so that's why I'm doing this scale. No offense to anyone because I'm still a theoretical DJ right now, but I do at least try a little bit. The scale isn't perfect and none could be, but I want to get a feel for the population on here. Go ahead and reply as to why you ranked what you did.

House rule: If you are a 6, but not a 5, you aren't a 6, you're a 4! You have to be able to suavely perform each task below the rating you choose as well as that rating itself.

GOI = Girl of Interest We all have our own scales and it's obviously tougher to do some of these tasks with a 10, but we're talking about girls you are attracted to, in general.

BTW, I'm a measly 4.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
What is a GOI, and what is the CVS?
 

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Well, by your scale I'm a 6. And I'm seeing that's where most people are falling...

-Mr. Pink

EDIT: Actually there's only been two people that have voted. Him and me...
 

Infinity

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Practice Field
Originally posted by MVPlaya
What is a GOI, and what is the CVS?
I edited my first post to explain GOI. CVS is a drug store like People's Drug or whatever you might have. It's a joke!

I didn't know it was possible to make a DJ scale...
But I will try!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Wow, what a fun poll!

To be honest, I guess I'm a 6, in the process of transitioning into a 7. I think that to become a 7, your life needs to be well-rounded - you need to have a good, strong pack of friends, get along well with most people, have a good job/some money, are passionate, and have a future ahead of you. The ratings above 7 are dependent largely on looks and status, but to a degree on your personality and how much of a tight game you talk/act (what this site tries to capture and 'bottle', but is failing to do so).


I've scored on various occasions, but I accredit that to luck more than anything else - I said the right thing at the right time by chance, did the right thing, etc. :p


Oh by the way, I think your scale is a little faulty. If I went for fatties or ugs, I could be a 10 all the way. You've got to take the quality of the women into consideration (looks, personality, intelligence, status, ambition, dreams, etc.) -- perhaps you should modify your scale somehow.
 

khanboy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Haha, dude, there are some guys who just don't # close (gasp!). I know, I know, crazy, but there are such men.

What is with you guys and #'s? lol.

It's almost as if you believe # = free sex or some stupid sh*t, haha.

So I guess I'm between 3 and 6 by your standards, since I date, don't have fun convos, only relaxed convos, and only # closed once, by mistake.

A challenge to all phone wh*res. Pretend, for one day (or week if you have the balls) that you have NO PHONE. Never answer it, never call anyone. Figure out how to remain social (and get laid) in such a situation. Have fun. =)

With a smile remembering all my insta-dates,
khanboy
 

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
There's a couple of problems with your poll.

One is that I personally can mack on any girl with confidence, but I just have way too much debt and other things in my life going on to be able to "date" frequently.

Also, there are certain quality girls out there that you're not going to lay the first night even if you are Don Juan himself.

May I lastly say, my character isn't going to allow me to play girls if I'm with just one quality girl who is a woman and not a ho.

My rating? I don't know. I've got game to kick it with any girl. I've got what I wanted 90% of the time in my life. It's not about getting the lay that concerns me as much nowdays, that's now just a bonding process to achieve what should be the Ultimate Goal, and that is to get her heart into you.

Once you have it, it takes a real DJ to take care of that responsibility with maturity, and not hurting her. If you can do that, than your the Man in my book. So according to my rules, I suppose I'm a 10.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
I'm a ten , you're just a ƒuckin zero hook!

Sorry ,was channeling B-Real from cypress hill there. I'm a 7 playing as an 8.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top