Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you meet quality single 30+ women?

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A brief aside: The term "Quality Woman" is really starting to bug me. When I hear a guy say that, he has just broadcast [to us] plain and clear that he's another matrix resident, jacked in nice and warm and cozy. From what I've observed, I have yet to hear a MAN who's secure in his masculinity use this phrase. Where I do hear it [often] is around guys who have allowed themselves into the goal-state of seeking their one OR self-limiting their choices via high-standards as to avoid the risk of rejection.

Back on topic. I'll describe an example of one of the "Better Ones" and where you might find her. I am recently married. One of the many things that was important to me was that my wife have several good girlfriends and no male girlfriends. Check. And so I am slowing getting to know better some of her closer friends and acquaintences as they come to visit, we go to dinner, etc. And this brings me to one in particular. Let's just call her HB9.

Obviously looks/attraction matter a lot. HB9 is just that, easily a HB9 based on looks alone - and I'm quite picky these days when it comes to this scale. She has a energetic personality and good character. She is in her early 30's. Never been married. No kids. College educated. Good career but not the narcissistic, a-type, scorned woman-type. Comes from a good, stable family where no parents or siblings are addicts, abuser, etc. According to the wifey, HB9 doesn't date very often and is mainly frustrated with trying to find the right guy.

So where do you find HB9? Good Luck!

She used to go to church and then stopped several years ago. She works out and keeps in fantastic shape, yet I understand she does that at home. She does a lot of things with her nearby family (ie playing Auntie HB9). She does go out, mainly with the girlfriends after work. So she's got a perimeter defense with the entire clutch protecting her from you DJ's and PUA's out there.

And now my point. There is a pretty darned awesome HB9 out there (actually there are many). You're not going to meet this one going to church. She doesn't take classes anymore since she's past all that. She's waiting/hoping an ALPHA will lead her thru hobbies/interests together. Heck, you'd probably argue that she's boring/timid/LSE until you talked to her for just 15 minutes. I assure you, you'll being thinking the exact opposite. Here is a hot babe who is one of the "Better Ones" and you'd have a much better chance of meeting her at the grocery store than some evening class after work. She's like any other woman, she's looking for a guy with a big pair to cold-approach her instead of being intimidated and drueling from afar. And of course I'm introducing some of my single buddies to her - just gotta get them past the wifey's shields first!)

Another interesting note here. Before I had met HB9, the wife described her as all that. I just let it roll out the other ear. All women seem to chat up their friends, overrate their attractiveness, etc. In this case, she was dead-on right. So there is another place to meet these *Better Ones*. Spend time with your buddies who seem to have found the DJ way. And If they are truly DJ and in a LTR then implicitly they are with one of these *Better Ones* (or they wouldn't be a DJ in the first place). And although there's no guarantee, I believe there is a decent chance that your DJ friend's *Better One* just might have a girlfriend of similar caliber somewhere nearby. Then it's your job to get by the defensive network (one sign that there is target of interest).

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
quality single women over 30.

Where do you meet them? How do you approach them?
Jariel - I know of a few places that I have met some really quality people, I didn't post though at first since I didn't know if these 'tips' would be applicable in the UK or not. In my job 'networking' in my community is very important and these are some of the places I've attended.

Cooking class: My city has a "cooking school" that opens to the public on weekends, I attended their 'international' classes offered and ended up cooking with 3 other people at my station. No "approach" was necessary, we stood together, cooking, eating and having fun. The conversation just flowed naturally. The class was approx 60% female, 40% male.

Yoga Class/Seminars: Many nice new faces and that change each week. I see many people attending with the goal of "maintaining a healthy body, mind and spirit". Sounds pretty quality to me. Approaching again wouldn't be too difficult as you are seated with many around you with like interests.

Craft Shops: We have a couple of shops that are a cross between a Starbucks Coffee and a craft shop. You pay a slight studio fee ($8) and you can rent a 4 top table to paint, mold, mosaic tile, etc... The shop asks you purchase the piece but they furnish all the paints, tiles, clays, etc... I've been 3 times and the last 2 months, each time the shops were both men and women and one man was doing a mosaic of the Harley emblem for his garage. One rule at these shops is to keep supplies you are not using back on the shelves. This create a "mingling" atmosphere, you may cross paths with some very nice people many times each visit.

Classes: Our local college campus offer non-credit classes, you don't have to enroll or register, you just choose a class from the list, pay about $45 and attend 2 nights a week for 6 weeks. There is a large variety of selections and many people use this to gain computer skills or learn a conversational language. Approaching, again, isn't too demanding, you are in the same room, doing the same stuff and even taking breaks together.

There are a few more I do not have a lot of detail on but I will throw them at you,
-our local courthouse has many seminars in the lobby, crimes prevention, service animals, computer predator watch, etc... They seem to fill up and be more of an Open House type event.
-Museums, Library's and Bookstores host many speakers on various topics; these conferences may be as brief as an hour or go as long as a full day event.
-Our local orchestra is always offering 'night under the stars', you bring a chair or blanket and enjoy the show, I've never been to one that wasn't packed with people, there are normally beer and wine vendors on the outskirts as well as standing and singing patriotic songs.
-Gyms and the YMCA offering a large variety of people and interests.
-Recreational and Study Centers offer everything from drawing to digital photography to dance classes. Again, you'd be stuck in a room with many and approaching would be rather simple
-Single events via churches or community centers may be fun too.

If I think of more I will post, lots of luck on your adventures but remember, it has to be fun for you too.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are three things a quality woman in her 30s is looking for in a man.

1) what kind of job does he have.

2) what kind of job does he have.

3) what kind of job does he have.

nothing wrong with that...i would do the same thing.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
... attractive, quality single women over 30.
Until ruled out by you, they are ALL quality women.

Jariel said:
Where do you meet them?
The only way to find out is to approach and open that box to see what’s in there.

Personally, I see taking a class or seminar just to meet women as contrived. I don’t like online either; hard to melt them with that great smile online.

As you see below, they are quite literally EVERYWHERE: if you have the nads to approach them.

When I hear someone complain they can’t find women, I laugh. What they really mean is “I’m afraid to approach the women I see”.

Below is an actual list from the last week or so of places I have approached women. I approached about 20 women, had good openings with 5 and went for digits for 3, got email address of 2 and got email address and phone number of 1. Of the three digits I got only one has responded and I have a lunch meet set for next week with her.

Standing in line at the grocery store.
Helping me pick out a shirt at JC Penny.
Buying clothes.
Getting gas.
Embarrassingly shopping at WalMart.
McDonalds.
Burger King.
Renting a Movie.
Buying a book.
Trying on shoes.
Interstate Rest Stop

Jariel said:
How do you approach them?
Although I have put some extra effort into approaching its still not like boot camp, this is normal everyday living stuff. Notice I pick them when they are DOING something, something I can comment on.

As to how I opened them, each one is totally different and situational. The one I’m meeting next week I opened in the grocery store and she was in line behind me. I have a canned routine where I joke she might want to change lines since I’m paying with pennies. Nothing special, except for how I smiled at her and I noticed her noticing me in the store.

Another digit was getting gas. I saw her pull up in her giant SUV and I had actually finished getting gas. I simply slowed down and waiting on her to get gas. I timed it so I casually found a way to get myself to the cashier in line behind her and opened there about how much it must cost to fill that thing up.

Below are places/situations I avoid approaching women.

My job.
Near where I live.
My favorite bar.
My club that is sacred.
Introduced by friends.
Introduced by family.
Walking on the street or in a mall (I just suck at this)
Jabbering with their girlfriends anywhere (I’m strictly a one-on-one person).

Everyone is different in how they approach and few actually talk about it in much detail.

I see myself as the master inspector/sorter of women. Every now and then I accidentally find a good one. But not very often....

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Multiple IDs now. Troll! And pathetic. Very obvious too.

Anyway going back to topic... Grinder that's great advice that can serve as "cold approach" advice and is applicable to any woman. I like the paying with penny line. I might borrough that one from you. LOL

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUmp

I turn 30 in a couple months and I noticed all the "quality" women are in social circles not clubs not pof or any crap like that, some "pseudo-quality" women do networking events but it's another meat market for "successfull" people to swap fluids

My main goal as I approach 30 is two things

1. Get in shape
2. Get in shape

I live in a town where if you have GAME. You no doubt you can pull hot tail just making 40K (I make more then that) being in shape is all I care about right now that's the onyl thing holding me back

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I would have hurt some people's feelings in this thread 6 years ago.

all these dorks sitting around demanding hotness, demanding no baggage, demanding no kids, demanding she have interesting hobbies, but when it comes to them, they don't want to be held to any standard other than the balls to approach a woman. that's why you are at home jacking off.

Then, isn't it ironic that men come here looking to find quality women, i.e not skanks to basically.. turn them into sluts who are fine with you ****ing other women. I mean, say I would not have married my wife. Say I would have just spun her as a plate. Obviously I thought she was a good girl I married her, but say I didn't. Now she isn't quality because she's sleeping with me lol.

Go home sosuave lol you're drunk.

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
A brief aside: The term "Quality Woman" is really starting to bug me. When I hear a guy say that, he has just broadcast [to us] plain and clear that he's another matrix resident, jacked in nice and warm and cozy.
The context of how it is used seems more problematic. Look at the title of the post "where do you meet quality single women" (e.g. where do I meet my unicorn).

I have tons of quality women around me. Nothing too "matrixy" about that.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met women in all sorts of different places(clubs, bars, gym, social circles, malls, internet, school, work). I've met hi-quality girls in bars, and low-qaulity girls in social circles. There is no single spot that has an abundance of attractive hi-quality chics waiting to be swept off their feet. If there is, I never found it and it wasn't for a lack of trying. I finally realized it doesn't exist.

To meet high quality, you need to become an experienced dater so you can learn what you like and don't like and can recognize it when you finally do run into it.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Douche.

(You needed that, Hitman.)

That's some superficial, materialistic, self-limiting AFC garbage if I ever heard it.

If YOU are defining "success" or "quality" by one's job, $/hr, career and all that money crap... you are going to be looking for "quality" for a long, long, long time.

If you honestly believe your advice, then you are hoplessly plugged into the consumer/spend-to-impress lifestyle. Money equals quality/equals intelligent?

Wow...

Dude, money has never, EVER, been a factor in a relationship I'VE ever had. If it has, the chick didn't last past the first or second date: I don't live that lifestyle.

Work is a tool. It is a tool that you use to get where you want to be. When you get there, you retire. The problem is, people don't have a "there" in mind. They keep on going, they keep upgrading their lifestyles to be out of their means, they keep wanting a bigger, better everything. And, without patience and the "gotta have it all NOW!" attitude, these people dig a grave of debt ("I owe my soul to the company store" comes to mind here). You can sum it all up, the consumerism, the wage wars, ridiculous dating expectations, TV, you can sum it all up with one word:

Greed.

Look around.

Greed.

It affects EVERYTHING.
I assume that depends on the age you were dating? the age of you and the age of the woman? yeah because I am in my mid-20's and still live at home, not in career job yet but I do have a job though, work at a grocery store and I at least have a car, so if it is still possible for me to get laid and pull a hottie then this is inspiring, hopefully it is possible

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I was thinking lately that if I am single again I would like to start dating women my own age or older. I actually seem to be a hit with older women, so I've always figured it would be quite easy for me, but then it occurred to me that I don't know any attractive, quality single women over 30.
That's because there hardly are any. Single women in their 30's are either a) divorcees, b) never married single moms or c) "fresh off the carousel". It's hard to say which of the three is the worst. The closest to a potentially quality woman in her 30's would be a widow who's husband passed away at a young age, but such thing is quite rare these days, so unless you want to hang out at the cemetery, you are not going to meet many women like that.

My suggestion is to go for women in their 20's. The ones who who are a couple of years out of university/college are your best prospect if you're interested in an LTR.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
She's like any other woman, she's looking for a guy with a big pair to cold-approach her instead of being intimidated and drueling from afar. And of course I'm introducing some of my single buddies to her - just gotta get them past the wifey's shields first!)
I've known girls like that who mainly like to hang out with their families, they can be good finds for LTR material. The problem I see with this HB9 you know is that if she really is an HB9, as soon as your buddies start taking her out, guys are going to be hitting on her like flies on sh!t. That's when her character is going to be tested.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised by the OP, I thought no matter how old a guy is he is gonna pursue women in their 20s

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Take a course in hairstyling. I was walking through a beautician school last night with my wife (she is interested in the trade). Holy fvck, there were so many hot women, I lost count. Nearly 400 I would bet.