Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you meet exceptionally good looking girls?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about, naturally beautiful...
Pretty, sexy, etc.
Younger girls who have not a wrinkle to be more specific.
I think...I see them at the strip club, or less crude would be like a Hooters place.

Now, is it wrong to try and find a gf from a place like that? Because regular girls with cottage cheese thighs don't really do it for me.
This one black girl had a taut belly....and that's the shyt.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
- The nice part of town
- The elotes & antojitos hot spot
- Universities

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All over....it's southern california here.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All over....it's southern california here.
I endorse. I’ll never forget sitting at a blackjack table In Vegas with six blondes from San Diego in town for a bachelorette party. All looked like swimsuit models. They were personable too. Chatting it up with a short bald black guy in a hoodie.

I’m in northern New Jersey and the chicks here are fit and of any ethnicity you desire.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about, naturally beautiful...
Pretty, sexy, etc.
Younger girls who have not a wrinkle to be more specific.
I think...I see them at the strip club, or less crude would be like a Hooters place.

Now, is it wrong to try and find a gf from a place like that? Because regular girls with cottage cheese thighs don't really do it for me.
This one black girl had a taut belly....and that's the shyt.
700.00 to 850.00 on the Aeroflot to Moscow and Saints Peterburg. Go to Moscoba from Madrid by Strizh' train. That is if you like white chicks. Do not go to Africa for black girls, plenty of them in Central and South America. Dont need to rent a hotel room for the stay, plenty of camping sites in Europe. 30.00 to 35.00 is the nice pvssy in Russia, pay etra for the anl. Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia. If you have tanned skin you even luckier....I do not know about Asia. For God's sake avoid NK.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest collection of women are always at the trendiest upscale bars and/or where the men with money hang out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest collection of women are always at the trendiest upscale bars and/or where the men with money hang out.
Thought you said alot of these babes with monied guys are eye fvcking dudes in their vicinity.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just in every day life my experience is the hottest girls I've seen are in affluent areas either at the beach, high-end grocery stores, or high-end gyms.
I'll second this suggestion as my preference is day game. High end grocery stores and high end gyms/boutique fitness studios tend to have elite level women. However, you can find attractive women at moderately priced gyms like 24 Hour Fitness or LA Fitness. I would not recommend Planet Fitness if you're going to use the gym to meet women. There wouldn't be enough quantity of hotties at a Planet Fitness, which tends to attract a lower socioeconomic group. People of lower socioeconomic standing tend to be fatter.

In terms of grocery stores, I'm going to list United States grocers. I'm not quite as familiar with the grocery store scene in non-U.S. markets. Whole Foods is biggest brand name of high end grocery stores, but there are others in the space.

The mid tier of grocery stores would be the Kroger owned brands and the Albertsons/Safeway owned brands. Sprouts, Trader Joe's, and Target would probably be here. Plenty of attractive women can be found at these types of stores, but usually not as good as Whole Foods and the other upscale grocers. In my experience, Target typically has more married moms than single, childless women. I am more interested in childless women than moms, so I've never done approaches at Target.

The lowest tier would be Walmart, Aldi, and the dollar stores. You probably don't want to do approaches at these stores if you're interested in attractive women.

Reaction score
I endorse. I’ll never forget sitting at a blackjack table In Vegas with six blondes from San Diego in town for a bachelorette party. All looked like swimsuit models. They were personable too. Chatting it up with a short bald black guy in a hoodie.

I’m in northern New Jersey and the chicks here are fit and of any ethnicity you desire.
Come on man, be honest here, Northern Jersey cannot possibly sniff So Cal in terms of quality of women. I mean if you like Indian girls it can be good but the attitudes, demeanors, and vibe of these girls is off and not to mention it is all social circle oriented. Plus, a lot of them just look really fake and dolled up but tend to have rather harsh facial features.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, be honest here, Northern Jersey cannot possibly sniff So Cal in terms of quality of women. I mean if you like Indian girls it can be good but the attitudes, demeanors, and vibe of these girls is off and not to mention it is all social circle oriented. Plus, a lot of them just look really fake and dolled up but tend to have rather harsh facial features.
That may be your experience but I’m in the heart of Metro NYC in a beach area and the pickings are quite good.