"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Where do you meet exceptionally good looking girls?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
I'm talking about, naturally beautiful...
Pretty, sexy, etc.
Younger girls who have not a wrinkle to be more specific.
I think...I see them at the strip club, or less crude would be like a Hooters place.

Now, is it wrong to try and find a gf from a place like that? Because regular girls with cottage cheese thighs don't really do it for me.
This one black girl had a taut belly....and that's the shyt.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,410
Reaction score
4,791
Location
Mexico
- The nice part of town
- The elotes & antojitos hot spot
- Universities
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
All over....it's southern california here.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
All over....it's southern california here.
I endorse. I’ll never forget sitting at a blackjack table In Vegas with six blondes from San Diego in town for a bachelorette party. All looked like swimsuit models. They were personable too. Chatting it up with a short bald black guy in a hoodie.

I’m in northern New Jersey and the chicks here are fit and of any ethnicity you desire.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
I'm talking about, naturally beautiful...
Pretty, sexy, etc.
Younger girls who have not a wrinkle to be more specific.
I think...I see them at the strip club, or less crude would be like a Hooters place.

Now, is it wrong to try and find a gf from a place like that? Because regular girls with cottage cheese thighs don't really do it for me.
This one black girl had a taut belly....and that's the shyt.
700.00 to 850.00 on the Aeroflot to Moscow and Saints Peterburg. Go to Moscoba from Madrid by Strizh' train. That is if you like white chicks. Do not go to Africa for black girls, plenty of them in Central and South America. Dont need to rent a hotel room for the stay, plenty of camping sites in Europe. 30.00 to 35.00 is the nice pvssy in Russia, pay etra for the anl. Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia. If you have tanned skin you even luckier....I do not know about Asia. For God's sake avoid NK.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,516
Reaction score
11,409
The hottest collection of women are always at the trendiest upscale bars and/or where the men with money hang out.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The hottest collection of women are always at the trendiest upscale bars and/or where the men with money hang out.
Thought you said alot of these babes with monied guys are eye fvcking dudes in their vicinity.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Just in every day life my experience is the hottest girls I've seen are in affluent areas either at the beach, high-end grocery stores, or high-end gyms.
I'll second this suggestion as my preference is day game. High end grocery stores and high end gyms/boutique fitness studios tend to have elite level women. However, you can find attractive women at moderately priced gyms like 24 Hour Fitness or LA Fitness. I would not recommend Planet Fitness if you're going to use the gym to meet women. There wouldn't be enough quantity of hotties at a Planet Fitness, which tends to attract a lower socioeconomic group. People of lower socioeconomic standing tend to be fatter.

In terms of grocery stores, I'm going to list United States grocers. I'm not quite as familiar with the grocery store scene in non-U.S. markets. Whole Foods is biggest brand name of high end grocery stores, but there are others in the space.

The mid tier of grocery stores would be the Kroger owned brands and the Albertsons/Safeway owned brands. Sprouts, Trader Joe's, and Target would probably be here. Plenty of attractive women can be found at these types of stores, but usually not as good as Whole Foods and the other upscale grocers. In my experience, Target typically has more married moms than single, childless women. I am more interested in childless women than moms, so I've never done approaches at Target.

The lowest tier would be Walmart, Aldi, and the dollar stores. You probably don't want to do approaches at these stores if you're interested in attractive women.
 
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
I endorse. I’ll never forget sitting at a blackjack table In Vegas with six blondes from San Diego in town for a bachelorette party. All looked like swimsuit models. They were personable too. Chatting it up with a short bald black guy in a hoodie.

I’m in northern New Jersey and the chicks here are fit and of any ethnicity you desire.
Come on man, be honest here, Northern Jersey cannot possibly sniff So Cal in terms of quality of women. I mean if you like Indian girls it can be good but the attitudes, demeanors, and vibe of these girls is off and not to mention it is all social circle oriented. Plus, a lot of them just look really fake and dolled up but tend to have rather harsh facial features.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Come on man, be honest here, Northern Jersey cannot possibly sniff So Cal in terms of quality of women. I mean if you like Indian girls it can be good but the attitudes, demeanors, and vibe of these girls is off and not to mention it is all social circle oriented. Plus, a lot of them just look really fake and dolled up but tend to have rather harsh facial features.
That may be your experience but I’m in the heart of Metro NYC in a beach area and the pickings are quite good.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top