Where do you go to meet women in 2021?

How should men go out and meet women in 2021?

• Online Dating apps and sites (Tinder, Bumble, Instagram DMs, etc.)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • The classic: Bars, Night Clubs and Parties

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Typical day game: cafes, museums, clubs and classes (suggest some activities)

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Go to college, go back to college or pretend to go to college while hanging out on campus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do 100 Cold Approaches on the street/subway/wherever you go.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Meet girls at work (suggest jobs good for this lol)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (third world countries, Prostitutes, Sex Robots, we're all doomed, etc.)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any idea how I might build or join a social circle now that I'm out of college?

In my experience the best part of cold approaching is that it sharpens your game and you get used to doing it so approaching girls is easier when it really counts; you'll always know what to say.

Very low success rate however.

That's definitely good to hear!

You know what this is actually something I considered doing just for the money, it's good to know that I have another great reason to do it too.

I guess I'd be working on weekends and nights instead of getting to go out myself, but I suppose all of life has trade offs and sacrifices!

My new day job at the moment is looking likely to be packing Amazon Fresh grocery orders at Whole Foods.
I just do as an extra job in the evenings/weekend cuz its sort of fun and to get girls numbers xD
Bonus is that I get money for it too.

I guess I'd be working on weekends and nights instead of getting to go out myself, but I suppose all of life has trade offs and sacrifices!
That's sort of the point too. Why go out to the clubs and pull chicks which cost you money, when you can be at the same club and the chicks pulls and hit on you instead and get paid for it?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In my experience the best part of cold approaching is that it sharpens your game and you get used to doing it so approaching girls is easier when it really counts; you'll always know what to say.

Very low success rate
I would like to try.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My vacation in Greece has given me the idea that when I get back to new york I should look up some bar crawls. It went really well when we tried that here so it's probably a good idea for New York as well!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I travel a lot for work. So I’m fine with going out solo. One gets used to it.
Before the pandemic, I rolled solo to many bars and did approaches. Not a big deal at all.

Covid has forced our hands more to use mostly online dating and social media. I dont see this trend changing unfortunately. Social circle game will always exist thoigh.
Thinking about meeting women while hiking or in the woods gives me major Friday The 13th vibes tbh lol (although I've never actually been hiking)
The major way around swipe apps and social media is outdoor approaching. Masking in the grocery stores and malls makes those approaches less viable. I've seen outdoor patios at bars in my area on Saturday nights looking no different than 2016 in the last 3-6 months so bar game is looking lively in some areas. Outdoor approaching takes away the masking excuse. Hiking and walking paths are one form of outdoor approaching. Hiking doesn't have to be in the woods, though in some regions, hiking will be interpreted as that.

@devilkingx2 -- You are in NYC. NYC is one of the best cities in the world for outdoor approaching. You can do plenty of pedestrian approaches on a lot of the streets. The "London Daygame Model" was generated on the streets on London. New York's street environment is a lot like London's. You also have Central Park and other good city parks for approaching. I've heard about Central Park joggers having quickie sexual encounters in isolated areas of the park.

You'd have to attend a lot of events in things you're interested in doing. If you're athletic, co-ed sports leagues are a common one. Plenty of people participate in those. A lot do it for finding dates. Co-ed sports leagues a hybrid of social circle and warm approaching. ~10 years ago, kickball leagues were popular with Millennials mostly for sex and dating reasons. Kickball, softball, volleyball, and soccer are common sports for co-ed sports leagues. You'll be doing a lot of activity groups in certain interests to build a social circle post college.

Very low success rate however.
Yes, cold approaching is time consuming and a low success rate. So is app swiping. In a way, it's better to do some foundational work for 6-12 months and see if you can build a social circle that can lead to dates set up through mutual friends/acquaintances. I think a lot of men try the social circle route but realize that it is also time consuming and certain social circles aren't going to be as good at producing dates as others.