Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you go to meet women in 2021?

How should men go out and meet women in 2021?

• Online Dating apps and sites (Tinder, Bumble, Instagram DMs, etc.)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • The classic: Bars, Night Clubs and Parties

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Typical day game: cafes, museums, clubs and classes (suggest some activities)

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Go to college, go back to college or pretend to go to college while hanging out on campus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do 100 Cold Approaches on the street/subway/wherever you go.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Meet girls at work (suggest jobs good for this lol)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (third world countries, Prostitutes, Sex Robots, we're all doomed, etc.)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in NYC. Do people still go to meet people at bars and clubs in this day and age? Is it weird to go out solo? Discuss. I rarely have any luck on apps like Tinder/Bumble/etc.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
80/20 split between OLD and cold approach, the vast majority of girls I've dated have been from OLD with only a few coming from cold approaches.

I used to only do street daygame but now i also hang out at cafes a lot.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masking has made the grocery store less effective. I can't imagine it has been good for the mall or book stores.

The most viable approaching that a man can do now is any form of outdoor approaching. Walking and hiking paths are ideal and some cities are better positioned for outdoor approaching than others. Street game is also in that category.

I live in NYC. Do people still go to meet people at bars and clubs in this day and age? Is it weird to go out solo? Discuss. I rarely have any luck on apps like Tinder/Bumble/etc.
The majority of men fail on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge so don't feel bad.

Going out to bars solo isn't a big deal. I've done it many times. In some cities, bars are packed and they look like 2016.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn’t have trouble meeting women in NYC. Cold approach at bars, grocery stores, walking down the street, dating apps. If your decent looking and have a bit of game then it’s like shooting fish in a barrel. I pick up hotter women in NYC compared to other cities. Good luck.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of men fail on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge so don't feel bad.
That does make me feel better, actually.

Going out to bars solo isn't a big deal. I've done it many times. In some cities, bars are packed and they look like 2016.
It feels weird because I never do it but I guess logically nobody is gonna even notice what I'm doing except for girls interested in me.

Masking has made the grocery store less effective. I can't imagine it has been good for the mall or book stores.
Masks kinda muffle your voice and make it a bit harder to talk, but then again most people tell me I talk too loud anyway lol. I figured the trick to dating during covid is to find girls who don't care about COVID because if a girl takes it seriously you're probably screwed.

I saw these right wing troll masks that are almost entirely fake and I want to buy one.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you have issues meeting women in NYC lol
For most of the last year I had a girlfriend so I had little reason to think about where to go to pick up chicks and before that I had a job that surrounded me with women, and before that I was in college.

Now that my pandemic unemployment is over I need to go get a job so maybe I'll get lucky and be surrounded by hot latinas again.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a conundrum because although probably 80% of the females i interact with will be at bars the actual conversion rate into dates / something a bit deeper is very very low

I mean if you think about it she's probably chatting to 20 guys that evening along with alcohol its gonna be difficult for her to even remember who you are , i cant even really remember most girls names

You need mutual friends to stand the best chance as women like to have some sort of connection to a male before they commit to dating , mutual friends come from social circles ( which are another beast )

OLD imo is complete waste of time ......most women are on there because either a) no quality males want her , b) she can't meet a quality male in reality.

Both are quite worrying

I got sucked into downloading and paying for a month of tinder last Friday as i was away on a trip

Sure enough my "9.99" got me unlimited swipes but after 2 days all my matches mysteriously just dried up , the app is then encouraging me to spend even more money trying too increase my chances of getting a match

I've never seen such a hustle

During the winter i am going to try and frequent some coffee shops / libraries i don't like cold approach but i want too expand my options for meeting women

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the morgue :rofl: , if the current DV epidemic in the UK is anything to go by

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly hiking/in the woods. Apps are garbage. You're competing with 40 other guys for a 5 at best. Clubs sucks to meet people, but bars are ok if you can chat.(I've even met fellow non-drinkers at bars).
Clubs are bad because of the noise level. Any venue with high decibel levels is going to make seduction and/or relationship forming more difficult. Lower volume bars, often lounges, are better.

Any non-bar setting is likely better for something more substantial than a one night stand/shorter term casual sex.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure enough my "9.99" got me unlimited swipes but after 2 days all my matches mysteriously just dried up , the app is then encouraging me to spend even more money trying too increase my chances of getting a match

I've never seen such a hustle
Yeah I noticed that all the dating apps want to charge you $30 a month for features that mostly will only be useful to men. I don't see how it could be successful because nobody would ever pay for more than 1 month of their premium subscription lol.

OLD imo is complete waste of time ......most women are on there because either a) no quality males want
In my experience most women are on OLD because they get to pick and choose 6 foot tall millionaires whereas for a variety of reasons you don't get to do that in real life.

You need mutual friends to stand the best chance as women like to have some sort of connection to a male before they commit to dating , mutual friends come from social circles ( which are another beast )
It's like how you need to spend money to make money and the best way to get money is to have money

Clubs are bad because of the noise level. Any venue with high decibel levels is going to make seduction and/or relationship forming more difficult. Lower volume bars, often lounges, are better.
I have always thought about this since the first time I went into a night club, this is the best post so far I'll keep it in mind.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly hiking/in the woods. Apps are garbage. You're competing with 40 other guys for a 5 at best. Clubs sucks to meet people, but bars are ok if you can chat.(I've even met fellow non-drinkers at bars).
Thinking about meeting women while hiking or in the woods gives me major Friday The 13th vibes tbh lol (although I've never actually been hiking)

I agree with you though.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking about meeting women while hiking or in the woods gives me major Friday The 13th vibes tbh lol (although I've never actually been hiking)

I agree with you though.
You gotta have very little creepy vibes and be very socially calibrated, but it definitely makes me see how Ted Bundy was successful.
Worth noting that I live in Norway and hiking culture is a pretty big thing around here.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1633548558675.png
Get a job as bartender. You get loads of numbers that way because the social setting makes you approachable to girls.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree with you though.
It can work, if you hike a very popular area with lots of fellow hikers.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid has forced our hands more to use mostly online dating and social media. I dont see this trend changing unfortunately. Social circle game will always exist thoigh.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid has forced our hands more to use mostly online dating and social media. I dont see this trend changing unfortunately. Social circle game will always exist thoigh.
Any idea how I might build or join a social circle now that I'm out of college?

I’ve found Tinder, work, Night & Day all to work. Haven’t really done Cold approaches.
In my experience the best part of cold approaching is that it sharpens your game and you get used to doing it so approaching girls is easier when it really counts; you'll always know what to say.

Very low success rate however.

I travel a lot for work. So I’m fine with going out solo. One gets used to it.
That's definitely good to hear!

View attachment 7236
Get a job as bartender. You get loads of numbers that way because the social setting makes you approachable to girls.
You know what this is actually something I considered doing just for the money, it's good to know that I have another great reason to do it too.

I guess I'd be working on weekends and nights instead of getting to go out myself, but I suppose all of life has trade offs and sacrifices!

My new day job at the moment is looking likely to be packing Amazon Fresh grocery orders at Whole Foods.