"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Where do you cold approach?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I've started to purposely go out for cold approaches. I was at the mall for five hours today with a wing, and all we managed to find is groups (I can't isolate like that), or girls with moms. Yes, I sat 10m away watching a 9 eye me to death as I knew her mom was returning any moment to have lunch with her. Do you know what that feels like? I finally thought I found a lone wolf, turned out to be she was a thirty year old so I aborted. There must be certain days and areas that girls come out of their sheltered shacks, because I'm not finding any!

So boys, where do you do your cold approaches, and when?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Groups? dammit, i just find mom/daughters...groups are fine, you can eventually isolate one with a bit of time and clever social stuff
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
Groups? dammit, i just find mom/daughters...groups are fine, you can eventually isolate one with a bit of time and clever social stuff
What do you use to isolate? I usually find groups of 3+, sometimes with AMOG's.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
just talk to em, get numbers or watev n so on...just do what you can
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
just talk to em, get numbers or watev n so on...just do what you can
I don't like getting #'s unless I've isolated and created enough rapport that I feel satisfied with (and at least attempted a kiss)

Nevermind though, I investigated a new mall and found the motherload :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
I don't like getting #'s unless I've isolated and created enough rapport that I feel satisfied with (and at least attempted a kiss)

Nevermind though, I investigated a new mall and found the motherload :)
Thats a bad mentality to have. Always get the number, even if you have no intention to call. Always ask even if you have a feeling she'll say no, you never learn anything if you never take a chance.

or the quote "100% of chances not taken, are lost"
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Vincent
Thats a bad mentality to have. Always get the number, even if you have no intention to call. Always ask even if you have a feeling she'll say no, you never learn anything if you never take a chance.

or the quote "100% of chances not taken, are lost"
Yea, I'm not a fan of #'s though because alot of girls just give out #'s for the hell of it.

I like initially creating something they'll remember (IE: kiss, tons of kino) instead of just an approach with her friends. I usually use a wing if I want to isolate a 2some though I rarely initiate that.

I'm getting alot rolling these next couple days so I'm going to have to approach groups and attempt # closes, I admit to a major fault in my game which is group approaches. Though of course that will be destroyed in the next week or two.
 

BrocKing11

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
hmm.

Out of curiosity, how do you guys deal with chicks with their parents. I know most of you will just say to not even bother, but doesnt that seem like such a waste?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Re: hmm.

Originally posted by BrocKing11
Out of curiosity, how do you guys deal with chicks with their parents. I know most of you will just say to not even bother, but doesnt that seem like such a waste?
Just don't even bother. Parents are the biggest ****blocks in the world.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I wouldn't even bother. Especially if she's with her dad..
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Hmm, odd...I've done a few approaches but today I went to the mall to get some food and after I sat down (didnt see any chicks to join), I thought about it and it felt different, it felt sort of cheesy to approach at lunch and all that...dunno why.
 

Bone Thug Mug

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
Hmm, odd...I've done a few approaches but today I went to the mall to get some food and after I sat down (didnt see any chicks to join), I thought about it and it felt different, it felt sort of cheesy to approach at lunch and all that...dunno why.
I know how that feels but honestly, it's just your mind creating imaginary blocks to hold you back. If you subcaunciously ask yourself if you should approach girls in the food court, your uncauncious brain will start feeding you tons of answers, some of which being negative. So dude, as weird as it may seem, just do it anyways, and if nothing else, just look at it as a way of overcoming any fears you may have.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
i cant do a cold approach if she's with her parents! it freaks me out! a dad once thought i was disrespecting him and they were shouting at me at the mall!!!

damn.. i havent recovered from that yet. i was very respectful AND courteous. believe me.

maybe you guys here can help me out if she's with her mom, dad or even both!
 
Top