Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where did you meet the last five girls you slept with?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I usually check their profile to see if they're single. Sometimes I'll just add them with no introduction. If they add me, over the next week I might like a photo or two of theirs, comment on a few status updates or alike and see how they respond. If they like my pics or seem receptive to my comments, I'll drop them a mail, along the lines of:

"Hey there. We've not had chance to speak yet so I thought I'd drop you a mail to say hi.

So how are you and how's your weekend been?"

We swap a few mails of basic chit chat, getting to know a bit about each other etc, swap numbers and escalate from there.

A lot of the time, I'll get a response or two to my mail, but then won't hear anything again. Other times they seem really keen to get to know me. Sometimes they're even quite obsessive and seem to think I'm this perfect guy.

I've tried being ****y and funny or forward, but it rarely works. I find taking it slowly and building rapport works much better for me. A lot of guys comment on their pics with "you're fit" and "I would bang u" etc so I set myself apart this way. I think it's also important they feel comfortable with you.

I confess, I do a lot of cutting and pasting of emails to save time. :)
Tried C&F online and got weak if any responses; the same goes with texting.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i don't take classes anymore ( im too good a dancer), i DJ/set up sound equipment so i get in for free, and its a dance lesson then social dance. mostly its swing dancing, subdivided into, blues ,west and east coast, and lindy hop. i meet lots of girls their that are university aged or older. the blues one our same group hosts it at a bar as well on a Tuesday night.

i find its great cuz just stick with the DJ mindset and dress like you going to a club evern though both dont seem to fit in and you have a edge over all the other guys that are bassically really AFC and are good at dance so they feel more comforatble their opposed to a bar. cuz most times its rude to say no when somone asks you to dance, you have to at least once.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Whaaat? What kind of dance classes are these?! :up:
Competitive Latin dance and ballet. I also take modern-jazz, but I haven't gone for anyone in that class yet. Though, as I mentioned before, the dancing is more important to me than the women. They happen to be a nice bonus.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
allbeef said:
Starbucks

Starbucks

Starbucks

Starbucks
You muuust share what works please!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Titan said:
1) internet, sex on first hookup
2) on a beach, sex after a couple of days
3) work, slept over a week after meeting
4) through a friend, sex on second date
5) through a friend, sex on second date
Woah! How do you get them to have sex so fast? No homo stuff, but are you good-looking or something? Or is it something else?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Online (POF)
2) Online (OKC)
3) Online (POF)
4) Online (POF)
5) Online (POF)

In fact, the last 21 chicks I've boned have been from the interwebs. :yes: 11 from POF, 1 from OKC, 4 from Passion/AFF, 1 from alt.com, 3 from lavalife, 1 from myspace.

I'm trying to get to the point where I've "boned my age" and keep it that way for the rest of my life. Once you've "boned your age" you only need to bone one new chick a year for the rest of your life. I want to die having screwed as many women as I am old.

Great ambition eh LOL

Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
You muuust share what works please!
SO your interested in the coffee shop. I have found that this works pretty well.

Go to a cafe that is pretty busy at a certain time of day, and bring a laptop or some books or something. Find the hottest girl at the cafe working by herself, and then go right up and ask her "is this seat taken?"

90% of the time they'll just say no, and then I'll set up shop. Then I'll just make a few casual remarks from there, and the rest is easy.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

A little more detail would be nice

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show's how antisocial I am.

1. POFish(current)
2. Work
3. Work
4. Myspace
5. Myspace

In my defense, I think I'm close to closing the deal on a laundromat chicka. I suck @ bars.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Salsa dancing (at a bar)
2.) Bar
3.) School during a class, years ago
4.) Online (OKC)
5.) Online (OKC)

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3. Endurance rider (horseback), same one again.
5. Client.
4. BPD chick I met 14 years earlier, and I still had hots for.
3. Online-- Endurance rider (horseback)
2. Horsie friend
1. Newspaper ad (before online got popular).

iamdisappoint

Don Juan
Reaction score
5. online (POF) - sex first time we hung out
4. online (POF) - sex second time we hung out
3. friend of a friend - sex on 3rd date
2. online (match) - sex on 2nd date
1. school - this one was a while in the making

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1=most recent.

1. A party (****ed second time seeing her)
2. Work (in the office) (****ed after left the job)
3. A work social event (****ed that night)
4. A different work social event (****ed the first time we chilled after the event)
5. Through my roommates (took it slow, was the best)

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Online
2. Online
3. Online
4. Online
5. Online

But back in the old days it would of been:

1. Party
2. Through Friend
3. Clubbing
4. Party
5. Party

I don't party anymore so that's why I'm always online now.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the fuck are you guys getting laid from dance classes or socials?

I've taken a dance class every single semester since I started college two years ago. I haven't gotten shit.

What's the method?!

There's a chick that I really want to bang and she seems flirty or real nice, I can't tell the difference either way.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
How the fuck are you guys getting laid from dance classes or socials?

I've taken a dance class every single semester since I started college two years ago. I haven't gotten shit.

What's the method?!

There's a chick that I really want to bang and she seems flirty or real nice, I can't tell the difference either way.
ask her to hang out outside of the class. Have fun, flirt, escalate, profit.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro, when it comes to a work social function or something like that, I've only had success when I've never met the woman before in the work environment.

In one case, I showed up, struck up conversation with this girl and her friend, flirted with them both but harder with the cuter one, and then excused myself abruptly and started talking to other people. She found me later on fb and it was all over from there.

In the other case, it was like any other situation of picking someone up in a group... I made conversation with everyone, paid her relatively little attention, isolated, escalated attention and kino, went back with the group, offered to walk her home when everyone was leaving, then I took her to pound town.

I think in both cases part of my success lied in the fact that I wasn't there to meet women. All of the pressure was off and I was instead focused on having a great time. Even if I did't get a number or go home with them or even get the validation of not getting rejected, I was having fun and didn't really care about them.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Deadly_Ripped but I was mainly asking about dance classes and dance socials. Not really work functions.

Obviously some posters here have mastered it and I would like to know what the technique is.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I always say, find your niche, specialize in it, and pull women from there. I only pull from the 'net, I mean ONLY, so when I go out to other venues I can have a good time and not worry about the women.

Rethnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) online adult dating Site
2) online "serious" dating site
3) online adult dating site
4) Nightclub
5) through Friends/Facebook

I do most of my pickups online, in nightclubs etc., I tend to meet lot's of girls who are only into relationships.....