Where did you meet the last five girls you slept with?

Rethnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
wth?
match.com at age 22? you've got to be kidding me. Assuming that the #3 means the first girl that would probably mean you were 21 or younger when you used match.com or worse case scenario it was the last girl you slept with in which you were 22.

This sounds like some bs. The women that use match are generally older and established in their lives to afford a pay for dating service. So as a 20-22 year old you're pulling women in their late 20's early 30's from online dating?
lol, sorry but that is wrong on so many levels, I already dated (and had sex with) ~10 girls from match.com, from 18-34yrs old (I'm 32). And believe me only 1-2 of them were established in their lives :)

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 = Most recent

1 = Online / ONS.

Met up at a club with her at short notice for first "date", escalated physically, make out on the dance floor, then back to my place.

2 = Work / STR.

She e-mailed me at work ("so I hear you run marathons" [don't anymore but used to]). By end of day 1 got her number. After 2 days (since from texts I knew she was into me bigtime) I got her into the sick room in the basement at work and fvcked her there.

Went on for a few months until I found out how mixed up and insecure she was (since she found out about how I had fvcked girl 3 previously).

3 = Work / ONS

She started e-mailing me (something innocent). Gradual escalation over a few weeks (at work sometimes it is better to go slow until you know she is interested).

Wed night catch up and end up at my place and heavy make out on my bed. Her clothes remain on despite my best efforts.

Thurs she says her shirt is definitely staying on next time we meet up. Hah!.

Friday night out with friends, she messaged me to find out where I was. She showed up in some skimpy clothing and was all over me in front of my friends. Then back to my place. Her shirt (and more) DID come off.

4 = Online / ONS

Only single mom I've ever been with, since I try to avoid them as a rule.

Second date, physical escalation while we were walking near the beach, making out on the sand, then back to my place.

5 = Online / STR

First "date" catch up at night for coffee, then some drinks and some food. Walk back to her place which was nearby. Went on for a few months until I lost interest.