Where did it go wrong?

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. So here's what happened.

I noticed a fairly pretty girl in my likes list on Tinder. Maybe a 7.5.

I messaged her asking her to describe herself in one word.

She said Radiant.

I messaged her back - Radiant! Wow ill wear sunglasses but do I need sunfactor 30 or sunfactor 50?

Anyway a bit of banter ensued. It was fun I described myself as a gladiator, there was a bit of innuendo and she then asked to see my battle dress.

I then suggested that I would dress up as a Roman General and she would dress up as the sun goddess and I would come over her place and cook us some delicious food.

She unmatched me and disappeared.

Where did I go wrong?

Also along the same lines my previous attempts to **** women on Tinder involved blatantly offering them foot rubs in my profile write up. I did nearly secure meetings a few times and on one occasion unfortunately I took the wrong train and missed our meeting. I called her and told her I was in the wrong location after realising my error but she just hung up.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. So here's what happened.

I noticed a fairly pretty girl in my likes list on Tinder. Maybe a 7.5.

I messaged her asking her to describe herself in one word.

She said Radiant.

I messaged her back - Radiant! Wow ill wear sunglasses but do I need sunfactor 30 or sunfactor 50?

Anyway a bit of banter ensued. It was fun I described myself as a gladiator, there was a bit of innuendo and she then asked to see my battle dress.

I then suggested that I would dress up as a Roman General and she would dress up as the sun goddess and I would come over her place and cook us some delicious food.

She unmatched me and disappeared.

Where did I go wrong?

Also along the same lines my previous attempts to **** women on Tinder involved blatantly offering them foot rubs in my profile write up. I did nearly secure meetings a few times and on one occasion unfortunately I took the wrong train and missed our meeting. I called her and told her I was in the wrong location after realising my error but she just hung up.
Attention wh0re & low interest

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have a lot of experience in OLD. This stuff happens all the time. Not even worth worrying about, just find women with higher initial interest levels.

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have a lot of experience in OLD. This stuff happens all the time. Not even worth worrying about, just find women with higher initial interest levels.
Is it the case that I can generate enough interest and may have converted this opportunity? Or at least met face to face?

I find the online dating world disadvantageous and I don't feel like investing too much time in to it but after listening to the Rational male, and some of Corey Wayne's 3% man I realise I have little game.

I want to practice my skills starting with what seems like the obvious, easily accessible arena. OLD.

I do have David De Angelos Sexual communication and Double your dating folders back home.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it the case that I can generate enough interest and may have converted this opportunity? Or at least met face to face?

I find the online dating world disadvantageous and I don't feel like investing too much time in to it but after listening to the Rational male, and some of Corey Wayne's 3% man I realise I have little game.

I want to practice my skills starting with what seems like the obvious, easily accessible arena. OLD.

I do have David De Angelos Sexual communication and Double your dating folders back home.
Maybe but its impossible to know. Again, its not worth worrying about. Here is a blueprint I typically use on OLD.

1) Initial message
2) Respond to their message and ask them how the site is treating them.
3) Respond to follow up message and ask if they would be up for grabbing a drink and talking in person.
4) If its positive then tell them to give you their number and you will contact them to work out the details.

Once you learn how to navigate that process you can rack up phone numbers at an astonishing rate...up to 10 a day

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Marmel said, OLD is about efficiency. Have enough of a conversation to spark some interest and see if you're interested in her and move immediately to asking for a phone number and a date. Any women who do not agree to a phone number and a date after matching and a brief conversation are time wasters. This extends to flakes after you get the phone number. Any flaking is immediate drop of attention.

Her : "Sorry to do this last minute but my cat vomited on my mom's favorite cardigan so need to take a rain check! xx"
Me : "Okay, cool." *Does not initiate contact again.*

Attention and time are your currency. Invest wisely.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two points as usual.

-You went from 0 to 100 in one sentence. One minute you're joking around about costumes, next you're talking about role play at her house. Trigger: sl*t defence straight up. You should have just asked her out instead of trying to get all sexual (which you were, even if you didn't realise it).

-What I've noticed is that women don't like to 'plan' sex, they want it to happen 'naturally', especially when you've never done it before. Being suggestible only works with women you already have a sexual relationship with (or complete hoebags). Your task is not to say 'come over to mine', or 'I'll come over to your place'. Your task is to create that situation.

Girls like sex. But they don't want to admit it; not to men anyway.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO!
You just gave me Omegle flashbacks!

Believe it or not, that is EXACTLY how people talk on Omegle.

Last edited:

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also along the same lines my previous attempts to **** women on Tinder involved blatantly offering them foot rubs in my profile write up.

Don't do that.

If I was a woman and read that I'd think 'This guy is definitely going to ask for foot pics'.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't spend anytime thinking about a chick until she meets you on a date. OLD makes no sense to me... you can't see what you are getting, so the automatic assumption any chick will have about dudes that text back and forth is that you are just a thursty for pvssy. That you really do not care about her, because you never met her... don't know what she really looks like. You can't build attraction by messaging back and forth. My advice is just to get to the point... you see someone you like on an OLD site, just message her and try to set up a date... if she gives you any answer other than 'yes' then it's no, and you have chick that is only interested in getting attention and an ego boost from validation.

OLD should be easy... if a chick is on the site you have to assume she is available and interested in dating, so just get to the point. It's not like meeting a chick on the street where you don't know if she's a lesbian, married, in a relationship, a feminist man-hater... in these cases, sure you have to banter for a couple of minutes to to get a sense of what you are dealing with. But you still have to get to the point, and that is set an appointment to make a date. It's all sales.... you will never make a sale if you don't ask for it. You have to know if she's in or out, only way to know is if you ask.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Euroamerican winked
    Elena Kr has received your wink.

• 28 july, 12:15
    Euroamerican
    hello

• 1 september, 00:01
    Euroamerican

Hello... my name is MrWood, an American living here in Helsinki. I like your profile, your smile.... Lets get aquainted, what do you say?

• 1 september, 11:03
    ElenaCute
    Hi!What are you do for living?
  • 1 september, 11:18
    Euroamerican
    I am a security expert at Company. I have lived here 8 years. Just finishing a few things and decide where to go have a lovely lunch... good morning to you and luck in your day.... you can tell me more?

• 1 september, 14:51
    ElenaCute
    About what?I am a teacher

• 2 september, 13:34
    Euroamerican
    i like intelligent people
    seems the weather cleared up, i go do some chores.. we should meet for coffee or a sweet wine

• 4 september, 13:34
    ElenaCute
    Yes .Probably on Friday?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You went wrong when you created this thread.

If at any time I create a thread, over a Online girl who ignored my message or blocked me, somebody please fukin shoot me!

Anyhow.. Don't even let this bother you.. Online chicks are totally unpredictable..

You could be chatting for days on end, and they suddenly drop off the radar!

Most are attention *****s, who have ZERO intention of meeting up.

As others have said.. Keep things to point.. Brief chat, a little banter, then get her number.

Once you got the number, brief chat, a little banter, then get down to business.. Arrange a fukin date!

If she is for real, she will go with the plan.. If she is a fake attention *****, she will drop off..

Its a numbers game.. Keep at it.. Eventually you will succeed.

Just don't let minor chit like this, get to Yeh.

Real Talk

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
O
Maybe but its impossible to know. Again, its not worth worrying about. Here is a blueprint I typically use on OLD.

1) Initial message
2) Respond to their message and ask them how the site is treating them.
3) Respond to follow up message and ask if they would be up for grabbing a drink and talking in person.
4) If its positive then tell them to give you their number and you will contact them to work out the details.

Once you learn how to navigate that process you can rack up phone numbers at an astonishing rate...up to 10 a day
OK so that's great information there dude thanks.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same thing, different site (OkCupid)

• (me) Hello, my name is MrWood, an American living here in Helsinki. I like your profile, your smile.... Lets get acquainted and see where it goes, what do you say?
  • Monday - 7:39pm
    (her) Hi! Thanks from your kind message. How are you? How did you ended up here? :) Do you enjoy here?
  • Monday - 9:28pm
    (me) you are a curious kitten ;)
    i am good this evening, thanks. I do like it here very much, I have a flat just near the beach, in ThePlace... you can smell the sea air )) How i am here is abit longer, story... but now 8years here! better to discover deeper topics face to face and expressive words, perhaps over a sweet wine of coffee...

• Yesterday - 8:55pm
    (her) Hi! I would prefer coffee or wine, because I don't have much energy for writing mails. I need to do that in my job.

this is not rocket science gentlemen

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Could be some over-gaming. Too much banter isn’t good.

Banter a bit, fine. Then get back to a normal conversation and get back to business (of meeting up).

Otherwise, excessive banter burns itself out and turns silly/annoying after a while.