Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are you putting your cellphone?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I used to wear a belt clip, and have it hide under my shirt, but they keep on breaking. It feels unfomfortable in my front pocket, and I've heard of people breaking them in your back pocket. So, guys, where do you place your cellphone when you are not using it?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Front left pocket. I keep the wallet front right, phone front left. I've gotten used to it. Back pockets are easy targets for pickpockets. Phone is too heavy for inside breast pocket of my blazer, throws my equilibrium off.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss the flip phones.
It's funny, before smart phones, they were making phones tinier and tinier. It was like a race to see how micro a phone could be. Then the iPhone came out and now we're carrying little TVs in our pockets, and the screens get bigger and bigger.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I miss the flip phones.
Yep, it’s why I stayed with a 5S. As iPhones grew in size they wouldn’t fit in my rear or front jeans pocket. Btw, never broken one that size and it serves my needs well. Newer is not always better fitted to your lifestyle …

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yep, it’s why I stayed with a 5S. As iPhones grew in size they wouldn’t fit in my rear or front jeans pocket. Btw, never broken one that size and it serves my needs well. Newer is not always better fitted to your lifestyle …
Phones are just way too big now.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Front right pocket with my iPhone6.

I'm so disappointed in today's cell phones. I've had Android in the past and yeah smart phones do all kinds of cool stuff now. There is probably an app to make the phone suck my pe<ker out there somewhere. But IMO talking on them sux. Call quality is sh|t now. Ear pieces suck. Speaker phones suck. Having the square POS up to my ear sucks. Texting on a touch screen is tolerable, but ole' T9 word was much better IMO. For talking I miss my old Zac Morris brick phone which I had from 1993-2003. I called my old brick phone "Big Mama". RIP Big Mama, I miss you :cry:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also keep it front right anyway we shouldnt keep it that close to our balls, someone said there could be the chance...it harms that department.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I also keep it front right anyway we shouldnt keep it that close to our balls, someone said there could be the chance...it harms that department.
I’m not sure about cell phones. But I can tell you for 100% fact that many WiFi devices are on the 2.4GHz band, The exact same as microwave ovens. You want your balls cooked rare, medium, or well..:rofl:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Front left pocket, if I wear jeans. Sometimes the cloth you wear don't allow you to carry your cell phone in your front left pocket. Get tech21 case for your phone so you don't brake if it falls out. Never carry your phone in your rear pocket, if you sit on it, or if you fall on your butt, you will brake your phone.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No one uses belt clips under their shirts? I still find placing the phone in my front pocket uncomfortable. Samsung is coming out with a smart flip soon. I may have to switch to it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Front pocket. Coat or jacket pocket if I'm wearing one.