Where are you guys meeting all your women?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move cities just to improve your dating life? Holy cow bro. I could do that at 22, but at your age, I don't think I'd move more than 5 km to get sex from a girl. At that age all you want is money and power. Sex would almost be the last last thing on my mind. Testosterone and drive is much lower at that age than in teens and 20s..
:D Wow, seriously man. If you are 22 years old or not, you certainly sound like you are. This is about as naive a comment as I've ever read on this forum.

OP, I'd say if you aren't in a big enough pool to meet the women you want, go for it. Move to wherever you want, for whatever reason you have. If you move to a big city, you'll certainly have more opportunity on most levels.

If OLD is the garbage dump of the dating scene, POF is probably the cesspool. OLD is the easy way out, for both men and women. It requires no effort nor investment whatsoever. Ever heard the old saying, about getting out of life what you put in?

Unless you can demonstrate extremely high value through photos (without lying), you are not setting yourself apart from any other guy at all. I don't know how many times I have to say it, OLD is a waste of time; the women I know who do OLD are EXTREMELY picky; and I'd probably rate them at an average 7/10 themslves.

As I've also mentioned countess times before, social context is as important as anything else. There aren't many times in a normal day that a woman is going to be prepared for a guy approaching them on the street; it's completely out of social context - people are going about their own business on the street during the day.

Rarely do I meet women outside of the club/bar scene. These are appropriate social contexts to approach women. Women spend an inordinate amount of time preparing themselves to go out in the evenings - having shared accommodation with numerous women, I've watched them do it countless times; largely because they want and expect to meet men.

All this being said, regardless of where you are approaching and meeting women, the quality of the individuals you attract always reflects your own value. Always. Accept that, and act on it. Or, continue to perform below your standards.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so counterpoint. OP I'm at the upper end of your decade. I would feel so damn self conscious in a club that I d need a few lines of something great to get me through it. Swanky Hotel lounge type bars are ok. But as usual be prepared to deal with **** heads and cok blocks of all kinds.

I've met woman through paid online dating sites. And trashy hors through POF OkCupid etc. Friends, meetups. Mainly the drinks and dance type. Interestingly the sports meetups I go to have been a complete bust. It seems to be totally frowned on to hit on the hot chicks there. Which is disappointing as generally sporty chicks have fewer psych issues.

Local markets have been a happy hunting ground. In my city they r often close to a lake or river so Fantastic for insta dates.

Bus stops r good. If you don't mind single mums find a cafe next to where Disney On Ice is playing. By the same principle go to those new age health type expos and you'll have to take a big Crystal and your staff of alphaness to beat the hippie chicks off with. Same thing with nurses work out when the Friday night shift ends and check out a bar close to a hospital or preferably two. I found a set up like that and I actually got sick of nurses just like I can't drink tequila anymore. Of course fast forward years later and my current girlfriend is a nurse just cause life is like that.

For something different I took the girlfriend to a make your own perfume night. Unsurprisingly I was the only straight guy there.

Bail up a couple of the more it attractive cat lady types you can find to talk to and figure out what the hell they do for amusement. Go there. Of course don't take them back to your place unless you like boiled bunny for breakfast

Book clubs are great. The bonus there is they will think you are gay until it's too late. I always turned up in my motorbike boots with a three day growth. The great thing is all those nerd sites where people review books I've never had to read one of the Damned books. It is also a classic break rapport setup . You can ingratiate yourself of the chickies by me tooing for a while and then come out with a couple of your original strong ideas, stolen of course, that are different from the group . You can still score sexy librarian types there and that's always fun.

Try a few of those ideas it will be a damn sight cheaper than moving City

Basically whatever City your in if you are smart you can find Target rich environments that are relatively free of cok blockers

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Columbus, OH sux for dating. The women here are unattractive and fat. The ones that are cute have every guy hitting on them.

I am thinking of moving to Chicago since there is so much prime pvssy there.

The only ways I am meeting women here are on POF.
Despite dressing very sharp, working out 2 hours a day in the gym---I'm not having any luck.
I have had about 8 lays on POF but nothing great. I am attractive --- but when I see a girl here I am like "meh".shes too fat or not that cute. I go to the bars but the women are too young. (21-30).

Any ideas to meet women in such a small cowtown for a 40 something yr old?
I think Chicago is calling me. lol

I am 2 hrs from Columbus. I've had season OSU football tickets for the past 8 years and I spend a lot of time there.

If you cant get laid in Cbus, you are not going out much. As with any city with a major university there are tons of college hang outs but there are also a lot of places where the mid to late 20s to 40s hang out.

1.) Piano bar down by Nationwide Arena (mid 20s and up crowd and crazy after a Blue Jackets game)
2.) Out-R-Inn just off High St near campus (Mixed crowd, some college age and up)
3.) Toos Under High (College age and up)
4.) Little Bar (College age and up)

Not to mention there are so many activities to get involved with in Columbus that its sick. Women everywhere. If you want quality you should get involved in things around Dublin, Upper Arlington and Worthington....even New Albany.

It sounds like you need to find a group that shares your same interests and work into a social circle. Trust me, Columbus has hot women running wild. You just arent looking in the right spots.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you pick-up in grocery store. For me it is currently impossible.
I cook a lot(3-4dnners a week, breakfast on weekends), so I know a lot of spices and foods and cooking ideas. I usually open with a comment regarding their groceries. Or if in a specific aisle, and your there looking for something, ask an opinion.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move. But don't move to Chicago. There's plenty of other cities that have a better scene then Ohio. I don't even know why Chiraq would be your first choice.

Tale of two cities my ass. I don't know why anyone would want to live in the gang homicide capital of the USA if they didn't have to. Try Florida.
Cuz that sheeiit makes you tuff son *spits chaw into spittoon*

The suburbs are pretty decent at least. This new area I moved to last year though sucks ass cuz all the chicks are snobby as hell and think they're higher quality than they actually are. Had a landwhale who weighed more than my dad think she deserve me. I would probably suffocate to death underneath all of her blubber.

That aside it isn't as bad as it may seem. Just walk fast all the time and look like your busy with something and try to avoid the murderous areas. You'll be okay.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuz that sheeiit makes you tuff son *spits chaw into spittoon*

The suburbs are pretty decent at least. This new area I moved to last year though sucks ass cuz all the chicks are snobby as hell and think they're higher quality than they actually are. Had a landwhale who weighed more than my dad think she deserve me. I would probably suffocate to death underneath all of her blubber.

That aside it isn't as bad as it may seem. Just walk fast all the time and look like your busy with something and try to avoid the murderous areas. You'll be okay.
What suburb did you move in to?
Know I really know how the power of the media influence. There are dozens upon dozens of neighborhoods you can walk through Chicago not including downtown without gang problems or crime. Chicago is one of the most segregated cities in America. The crime is condensed on the Westside and Parts of the Southside. The Northside is safe and very very large (3rd largest city in America) all along the lake, downtown and even neighborhoods on the southside are safe. Obama is from Kenwood a safe middle class black neighborhood

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Anywhere really...
-OLD, moving to a better area will get you better OLD results - OLD is getting old. Moving is indeed a good idea.
-birthday parties - You would need to know 365 prospects to have a probability of 1.0 for somewhere to go tonight.
-grocery stores - I've never in my life picked up a girl in the grocery store. How many girls have you picked up in the grocery store?
-kinko's - At the Fax bar?
-Bars and clubs (although not big fan of this method) - It's the first realistic prospect you provided.
-work - be careful with this one - Yes, don't do this.

If you fit and present well, the age doesn't matter. - This other tidbit is true.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing - Your post is pure gold. Everything you wrote is very true.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so counterpoint. OP I'm at the upper end of your decade. I would feel so damn self conscious in a club that I d need a few lines of something great to get me through it. Swanky Hotel lounge type bars are ok. But as usual be prepared to deal with **** heads and cok blocks of all kinds.

I've met woman through paid online dating sites. And trashy hors through POF OkCupid etc. Friends, meetups. Mainly the drinks and dance type. Interestingly the sports meetups I go to have been a complete bust. It seems to be totally frowned on to hit on the hot chicks there. Which is disappointing as generally sporty chicks have fewer psych issues.

Local markets have been a happy hunting ground. In my city they r often close to a lake or river so Fantastic for insta dates.

Bus stops r good. If you don't mind single mums find a cafe next to where Disney On Ice is playing. By the same principle go to those new age health type expos and you'll have to take a big Crystal and your staff of alphaness to beat the hippie chicks off with. Same thing with nurses work out when the Friday night shift ends and check out a bar close to a hospital or preferably two. I found a set up like that and I actually got sick of nurses just like I can't drink tequila anymore. Of course fast forward years later and my current girlfriend is a nurse just cause life is like that.

For something different I took the girlfriend to a make your own perfume night. Unsurprisingly I was the only straight guy there.

Bail up a couple of the more it attractive cat lady types you can find to talk to and figure out what the hell they do for amusement. Go there. Of course don't take them back to your place unless you like boiled bunny for breakfast

Book clubs are great. The bonus there is they will think you are gay until it's too late. I always turned up in my motorbike boots with a three day growth. The great thing is all those nerd sites where people review books I've never had to read one of the Damned books. It is also a classic break rapport setup . You can ingratiate yourself of the chickies by me tooing for a while and then come out with a couple of your original strong ideas, stolen of course, that are different from the group . You can still score sexy librarian types there and that's always fun.

Try a few of those ideas it will be a damn sight cheaper than moving City

Basically whatever City your in if you are smart you can find Target rich environments that are relatively free of cok blockers
Good stuff. I will look into it. At my age I exercise all ages(above 30) and all options. The skys the limit.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Glassguy these are college aged women. You say college and up. I am almost 50. Yes, I will check out the scene you mentioned. But many are too young.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigNeil

I ve picked up a few at grocery stores. Caveat I m hunting rice girls at Asian grocery stores. Use a routine @Scaramouche kindly shared with me. Basically pick an ingredient ask if this is right for recipe and any tips. Then say lucky 88 restaurant cooks a great blah blah. You should come with me and try it.

Of course if u pick your store this should work for latinas or whatever.

I also make sure I'm a good customer so the staff there won't cok block.

That s it mate if u follow half these ideas you ll b so busy u ll need to hire a stunt cok.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Move cities just to improve your dating life? Holy cow bro. I could do that at 22, but at your age, I don't think I'd move more than 5 km to get sex from a girl. At that age all you want is money and power. Sex would almost be the last last thing on my mind. Testosterone and drive is much lower at that age than in teens and 20s..

In any case Chicago is a tale of 2 cities but it isn't bad. Seattle isn't bad. SF and NY too.
I voted for Trump. The problem is the power. I am work independently such as limo work, teach some classes, and work from home in sales. I love working alone. Power is more like being CEO, President, or ruthless Business Owner with employees. I am none of that since I never climbed the ladder - no desire and no money to start a business.
I am author of a book. Does that mean power? Not really. Just says I have some brains. I would love to move to NYC and get in tight with Trump and his organization. But that is a pipe dream. I have tons of energy!

Anyway, money is "ok." I am reeling from a bankruptcy from 7 years ago. I was living large in Florida for years but lost it all. I had ladies coming in and out my place all the time. Since my BK I had to downside....badly.
But managed to increase my net worth ---- by living like a pauper. I have to say living like a pauper doesn't attract the ladies. But money is more important and I live small in order to live large again. Maybe buying a house soon. Who knows.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-OLD, moving to a better area will get you better OLD results - OLD is getting old. Moving is indeed a good idea.
-birthday parties - You would need to know 365 prospects to have a probability of 1.0 for somewhere to go tonight.
-grocery stores - I've never in my life picked up a girl in the grocery store. How many girls have you picked up in the grocery store?
-kinko's - At the Fax bar?
-Bars and clubs (although not big fan of this method) - It's the first realistic prospect you provided.
-work - be careful with this one - Yes, don't do this.

If you fit and present well, the age doesn't matter. - This other tidbit is true.
I have gotten 3 numbers at grocery stores, and 2 I turned into dates. Kinkos employee, bit gave me the boyfriend line. My current plate met at a bday party my son was invited to. I go to almost all of my kids parties.

Agreed on old. It is getting lame... Just not really my thing I thnk primarily because I am average on looks but charming. I am much better in person.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What suburb did you move in to?
Know I really know how the power of the media influence. There are dozens upon dozens of neighborhoods you can walk through Chicago not including downtown without gang problems or crime. Chicago is one of the most segregated cities in America. The crime is condensed on the Westside and Parts of the Southside. The Northside is safe and very very large (3rd largest city in America) all along the lake, downtown and even neighborhoods on the southside are safe. Obama is from Kenwood a safe middle class black neighborhood
White America. My childhood was Orland Park, I remember it back when it was still mostly cornfields. Then to Homer Glen in the middle of 8th grade (it's between Orland Park and Lockport). Now Burr Ridge. Our home is nice but we don't live in any of those $4 million homes, that's across the street from us lol.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Florida is awesome for dating!
You can easily meet hot babes in Florida. (On the beach, the beach bars, hotels, shopping.) They are more approachable since many are DTF most of the time. Florida has that sexy vibe---beaches, hotels, sunshine, spas). Plus many are hot and tan.
The reason I don't go back is because of the low paying jobs. It is hard to make money there.
Scams on every corner, no health benefits, call centers, mickey mouse companies that don't pay a living wage.

If I lost a job in Ohio, I could find another decent paying job. There are more financial opportunities here. But the women are another story.

Just my 2 cents.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White America. My childhood was Orland Park, I remember it back when it was still mostly cornfields. Then to Homer Glen in the middle of 8th grade (it's between Orland Park and Lockport). Now Burr Ridge. Our home is nice but we don't live in any of those $4 million homes, that's across the street from us lol.
Ahhh ok I've been out that way a few times

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Being a native in the central ohio area, there is high quality women all around Columbus. And it's only going to get better as time goes on. You just have to look in the right spots. Hell, you can find some good looking women in the East Columbus area as long as you're willing to look for hidden gems in the geography.

To throw my two cents in, here is a couple places you'll want to look:

Mission Coffee - It's located at Price and High. Lotta of artist, students, and folks from the start-up community come through there. And these chicks are high quality too.

Kafe Kerouac - Coffee house/bar/used book stores. It tends to have more of the hipster type girls there but it stays pretty vibrant and you can have whiskey with your coffee :D Just don't mentioned you voted for Trump over there...

Any place on 4th between East and Rich - I mean c'mon don't tell me all you find is nerdy chicks. That place is bumping with talent at night.