Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are you guys meeting all your women?

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Columbus, OH sux for dating. The women here are unattractive and fat. The ones that are cute have every guy hitting on them.

I am thinking of moving to Chicago since there is so much prime pvssy there.

The only ways I am meeting women here are on POF.
Despite dressing very sharp, working out 2 hours a day in the gym---I'm not having any luck.
I have had about 8 lays on POF but nothing great. I am attractive --- but when I see a girl here I am like "meh".shes too fat or not that cute. I go to the bars but the women are too young. (21-30).

Any ideas to meet women in such a small cowtown for a 40 something yr old?
I think Chicago is calling me. lol

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Last 10 girls (4 years) in reverse order.

1) Bartender
2) Waitress (later I learned stripper)
3) Waitress (seduced by seeing photos on FB)
4) Bar patron (later I learned stripper)
5) Stripper
6) Stripper
7) Stripper
8) Stripper (later I learned hooker)
9) Neighbor
10) Grocery store customer (Russian roommate)

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why the hell would anyone want to go to the dump that is chicago, tons of people get shot and killed every weekend in chicago

here you go
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-20170218-story.html

"A man was killed and eight other people including an off-duty Cook County correctional officer have been wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday afternoon, police said."
Chicago is a tale of 2 cities. You got plenty of good neighborhoods not plagued by gang violence and its plentiful. Wicker Park, Wrigleyville, Old Town, Downtown, Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Bucktown, Lincoln Square, Chinatown, South Loop. Just stay away from the westside and 70 percent of the southside. Up North is pretty big and rarely has any gang violence. And I wouldn't say Chicago has prime....it could compared to Columbus though

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicago is a tale of 2 cities. You got plenty of good neighborhoods not plagued by gang violence and its plentiful. Wicker Park, Wrigleyville, Old Town, Downtown, Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Bucktown, Lincoln Square, Chinatown, South Loop. Just stay away from the westside and 70 percent of the southside. Up North is pretty big and rarely has any gang violence. And I wouldn't say Chicago has prime....it could compared to Columbus though
Just stay away from the outskirts of the city. And the west side isn't nearly as bad as the east. Southeast area is suicide.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, Hispanic and white gangsters won't bother you unless you are a younger looking guy whom they've never seen before. Stay away from the edges of the city and you should be fine.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your market definitely has a lot to do with it. Chicago is going to have more options than Columbus. To answer your question:

-online: Plenty of Fish, Match, OkCupid, Specialty Sites (hobby / religion / whatever floats your boat)
-salsa / dance class
-conferences & networking events
-speed dating
-weddings
-meetup.com

Probably the best ways you'll get. Don't meet women at work. Bars and clubs are good for volume of chicks but not the best environment for meeting. You'll get more flakes and drunk chicks forgetting who you were.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anywhere really...
-OLD, moving to a better area will get you better OLD results
-birthday parties
-grocery stores
-kinko's
-Bars and clubs (although not big fan of this method)
-work - be careful with this one

If you fit and present well, the age doesn't matter.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Geography matters. Agreed. I did well well in Florida. I got laid a lot by hot tan chicks.
Columbus is terrible for dating. The women here are overweight, pale, and not eye candy. Plus they think they are hot. Many are not interested and I guess it shows because I could care less either. I still go to the bars ---but its gets old fast. The music is so loud you cant really chat with anyone. I may try conferences and network events.
I will move just to improve my dating life.
I looked at NYC, Chicago or back to Florida. At least in Florida the women are hot.

Reaction score
Online dating.

Bars and clubs, be a regular at a bar and try to get a social circle going.

A few through hobbies (rock climbing and stuff).

Some through daygame.

Some through keeping in touch with alumni organization of my university.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stay away from the outskirts of the city. And the west side isn't nearly as bad as the east. Southeast area is suicide.
Westside is the worst side to be on. And honestly the hispanic bangers are worse in that if you show confidence or dress a certain way they will "check" you and harrass you way more often then black gang members. Black gangs usually trying to make money selling drugs

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move. But don't move to Chicago. There's plenty of other cities that have a better scene then Ohio. I don't even know why Chiraq would be your first choice.

Tale of two cities my ass. I don't know why anyone would want to live in the gang homicide capital of the USA if they didn't have to. Try Florida.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dig poor Mexican chicks!! I go to the 99 cent store!

No attitude, no snobbishness, no BS.

Just pure, hotblooded latina!!!

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Columbus, OH sux for dating. The women here are unattractive and fat. The ones that are cute have every guy hitting on them.

I am thinking of moving to Chicago since there is so much prime pvssy there.

The only ways I am meeting women here are on POF.
Despite dressing very sharp, working out 2 hours a day in the gym---I'm not having any luck.
I have had about 8 lays on POF but nothing great. I am attractive --- but when I see a girl here I am like "meh".shes too fat or not that cute. I go to the bars but the women are too young. (21-30).

Been to Columbus and Cincinnati. Meh. One and done type of deal. Wasn't impressed.

South Florida is where it's at. NYC is great too. Too much ish to do here or in South Florida. Ft. Lauderdale, Boca, South Beach, Miami etc. Insane.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move. But don't move to Chicago. There's plenty of other cities that have a better scene then Ohio. I don't even know why Chiraq would be your first choice.

Tale of two cities my ass. I don't know why anyone would want to live in the gang homicide capital of the USA if they didn't have to. Try Florida.
I live in Chicago so I would know. And NY might be the most overrated city in the world right next to london

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Move cities just to improve your dating life? Holy cow bro. I could do that at 22, but at your age, I don't think I'd move more than 5 km to get sex from a girl. At that age all you want is money and power. Sex would almost be the last last thing on my mind. Testosterone and drive is much lower at that age than in teens and 20s..

In any case Chicago is a tale of 2 cities but it isn't bad. Seattle isn't bad. SF and NY too.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anywhere really...
-OLD, moving to a better area will get you better OLD results
-birthday parties
-grocery stores
-kinko's
-Bars and clubs (although not big fan of this method)
-work - be careful with this one

If you fit and present well, the age doesn't matter.
How do you pick-up in grocery store. For me it is currently impossible.