"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Where are you going to college?

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Where are you fellow seniors going to college next year?
I will find out from Ohio State tomorrow if I've been accepted and thats where I want to go but if not I will be attending the University of Cincinnati for a year and then transfer because it's the least expensive compared to all the other colleges I got into thus far.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
A community college where i live.
 

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
St. John's University Tobin College of Business.

We should have more posts for us HS seniors soon to be college freshmen as it gets closer to Aug. Maybe some of the guys already in college can post some college specific advice like we do for incoming HS students.
 

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
Most likely Boston University. Today I found out that they're going to give me a full-tuition scholarship. It was a pleasant surprise to say the least. :)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by imnexthere
St. John's University Tobin College of Business.

We should have more posts for us HS seniors soon to be college freshmen as it gets closer to Aug. Maybe some of the guys already in college can post some college specific advice like we do for incoming HS students.
Yea, some advice for/about college would be sweet. I'd really like to know as much about it as possible before I go so I know what to expect and all that jazz. We need to know about the classes, social life, what they do for fun, and of course the ladies.
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
I've been accepted to Sam Houston State University which is about an hour away from home and am still waiting to hear from Texas A&M University which is in my city, lol. I could use some input here from you guys. Go to college at home and chance having my parents bug me all the time (Texas A&M) or go to Sam Houston and be totally free of my parents and only be an hour away from home so I could still visit my friends on weekends?
 

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
187
Reaction score
1
Age
72
Right now I'm debating between University of Hawaii Manoa and University of Limerick (it's in Ireland).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Viper423
I've been accepted to Sam Houston State University which is about an hour away from home and am still waiting to hear from Texas A&M University which is in my city, lol. I could use some input here from you guys. Go to college at home and chance having my parents bug me all the time (Texas A&M) or go to Sam Houston and be totally free of my parents and only be an hour away from home so I could still visit my friends on weekends?
You only go to college once, right? So would you rather stay in the same city you've been in your whole life, or go out and try something new. I had the choice to go to Cornell, 3 hours from my hometown, or go to St. Louis and be 1000 miles away. I chose St. Louis and haven't looked back, while having the best time of my life.
 

micecubes

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by blienk
Freshman at Washington Univ. in St. Louis
i almost went there. Going to Northwestern Uni next year though
 
Top