Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the women?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doubtful. I have known California guys to struggle outside of CA as well. A few just come off as very desperate and overcompensating which kind of drives a lot of women away.
Well for me it’s easier. People are more friendly elsewhere. Actually. away from the SF Area they’re friendlier.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive Women frequent the trendiest and more expensive bars.

They eat at sandwich/soup shops where the servings are too small for men. Panera Bread, etc.
Pickup in said locations.
OP says he lives in EU…and no one answers him, lol.

If things are that bad in EU, wait until a man arrives in America, it’s 10x worse. I would go to Church and listen to Pastor Preach for 1 hour, might find a girl there.
Those places are a sword fight. I picked up a girl once in a parking lot of a church. Cute but no stunner. The demographic was elderly and no alternative existed. Even then she was weird. I had a similar experience with a Muslim girl.
Jesus man, you west coast dudes @Hamurabimbi and @LARaiders85 really need to offer up some of your thoughts in a thread. I legit never knew it was that bad out west and now I wonder why it is always a sausagefest. Could the good weather lacking rain just attract a lot of men seeking comfort in general while the men wanting a challenge will go to places without any rain? I am not sure man but you all seem to make it seem like it is the worst. Is daygame not even an option?
It's pasty as f in London. You get volume of girls in Leicester Sq or trafalgar Sq. Hell I've put work in Russell Sq as well.

Location is key.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP says he lives in EU…and no one answers him, lol.

If things are that bad in EU, wait until a man arrives in America, it’s 10x worse. I would go to Church and listen to Pastor Preach for 1 hour, might find a girl there.
Fewer people are meeting through church and church-related activities in the USA in recent times. The Millennial generation has not been known for practicing religion. All Christian denominations (Catholics included) have a ban on pre-marital sex as a part of their dogma. Wheras I think Boomers and X'ers went to church and ignored that inconvenient part of the dogma in the past when they were younger, Millennials have turned away more from organized religion. The ban on pre-marital and non-marital sex is a leading reason but not the only reason for a turn away from Christian based faiths.

Attachments

M

member160292

In SoCal you have a lot of military wives, especially where I'm at. Even then, I still see a fair share of women going about their days. Just that Covid really has done some physical damage to these young women.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for me it’s easier. People are more friendly elsewhere. Actually. away from the SF Area they’re friendlier.
People in the SF Area view strangers as ‘hostiles’ until proven otherwise. Elsewhere, people view strangers as ‘friendlies’ until proven otherwise.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
People love to suggest groups and classes and stuff instead, but in my experience that's one of those things that sounds like it would work, but isn't actually effective in practice.

The problem is if you go to them just to meet girls you come off creepy and its really no different from going to a bar except people actually into the thing get annoyed at you for treating it like a bar (rightfully). So it has to be groups you genuinely enjoy for the activity and not trying to meet women. But if you go to them because you enjoy them you'll probably end up in groups that are not primarily single women and you'll want to keep going to the same ones repeatedly because you enjoy them so you don't get a bunch of different chances.

Even if the groups don't skew particularly male, a class or group might have a dozen people and half of them are dudes and at least half the women aren't single and half the single women aren't people you are interested in in the first place so you end up with like maybe one chance per class/group to ask someone out. And since its a group you like you aren't doing it once, you are doing the same group for a while so this gives you maybe one chance to even ask someone out every few months and the odds that your only chance that quarter is someone who's into you back and that the two of you hit it off on a date are low.

You could try yoga or something that skews female, but most of the same issues still happen. Its weird to keep going to new random classes and start hitting on people, but if you go to a regular yoga class repeatedly you don't want to be known as the guy who hits on all the girls so you get like maybe 2 shots at it instead of one. Its still not really the long term solution to meeting people we wish it could be.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the EU as op and I find the same problem in basically the whole western europe...slightly better in norther europe and somehow decent in eastern.

What bothers me the most however is that in the 20/30 range there are no women then you proceed to life your life and you find plenty of women in the 45/55 rage especially in offices or business when you would rather deal with men.

I've been in vacation to cyprus, ibiza and most trendy places of the last two decades...plenty of groups of 4+ males but never seen a girls only one.

A 30 yrs old female as family doctor? no chance in hell...plenty of middle age nurses at the hospital however.

It seems like someone keeps them in some kind of oasis till they hit the wall then throws them at us poor beggars when he no longer want them.

Hit a club in your 20s and deal with a sausage fest, go to a speed dating event for oldies in your 40s and women outnumber men like the persians against the spartans.

Reaction score
I'm from the EU as op and I find the same problem in basically the whole western europe...slightly better in norther europe and somehow decent in eastern.

What bothers me the most however is that in the 20/30 range there are no women then you proceed to life your life and you find plenty of women in the 45/55 rage especially in offices or business when you would rather deal with men.

I've been in vacation to cyprus, ibiza and most trendy places of the last two decades...plenty of groups of 4+ males but never seen a girls only one.

A 30 yrs old female as family doctor? no chance in hell...plenty of middle age nurses at the hospital however.

It seems like someone keeps them in some kind of oasis till they hit the wall then throws them at us poor beggars when he no longer want them.

Hit a club in your 20s and deal with a sausage fest, go to a speed dating event for oldies in your 40s and women outnumber men like the persians against the spartans.
Hahaha yep this sums it up.

The best weapon in my arsenal is my looks, I have slightly above average game but barely any status unfortunately (only 20 y/o). At the club I do get my fair share of women thanks to this, but the rest of the guys are basically invisible.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha yep this sums it up.

The best weapon in my arsenal is my looks, I have slightly above average game but barely any status unfortunately (only 20 y/o). At the club I do get my fair share of women thanks to this, but the rest of the guys are basically invisible.
You dont need money or status when you have enough looks especially at your age...what you need is fresh good looking available girls around you.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from this topic, I was waiting at the light today in traffic and majority of cars passing by were driven by women. And I was asking myself there is nothing productive these women are doing to be causing traffic at this time of day.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from this topic, I was waiting at the light today in traffic and majority of cars passing by were driven by women. And I was asking myself there is nothing productive these women are doing to be causing traffic at this time of day.
Told ya, they are not there when you look for them and are young yet multiply themselves like ants when you would rather not have any.

Guess there's a glitch in the simulation and the architect is too lazy to fix it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the last two years, the roads were so quiet and spacious. And I realized it was because covid closed down all the entertainment and recreational activities, so women literally had nowhere to go except to parks. It was honestly the only good thing I liked about the covid bs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What time of day was it?

During the last two years, the roads were so quiet and spacious. And I realized it was because covid closed down all the entertainment and recreational activities, so women literally had nowhere to go except to parks. It was honestly the only good thing I liked about the covid bs.
I still think outdoor approaching is the most viable form of approaching.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What time of day was it?

I still think outdoor approaching is the most viable form of approaching.
It was at 1 PM.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was at 1 PM.
On a Wednesday at 1 PM, most people are working at a workplace or working at home. Not sure why so much traffic on Wednesday at 1 PM of mostly women.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a Wednesday at 1 PM, most people are working at a workplace or working at home. Not sure why so much traffic on Wednesday at 1 PM of mostly women.
It was around the Frisco area. Lots of housewives I suspect.