Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the women?

Reaction score
I'm a man. I go out. I do things, ranging from solo things to social events, relaxing to active. However, I have noticed that wherever I go, whatever I do, the majority of the people there are also men.

I go to a festival (my music taste), 70% men. I go to the gym 70% men. I go to a regular nightclub 70% men. The bar? Also majority men. OLD? Majority men. Obviously when I go to sporting events it's 99% men (which is expected).

It seems like everything I do is very male-oriented. My question is, where are the women? Are they all just not doing materialistic and simply talking to each other every single day?
I love women. I love talking and flirting with them, it's a shame I have to compete with this ratio every single time I go out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live on the west coast, its the demographics. If its the east coast, you just arent going where they're going.
Every major metropolitan area west of the Mississippi River has more single men than single women in the 20s/30s age range. This is a good point. Some metros have this problem way worse than others. San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Seattle are good examples of that.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a man. I go out. I do things, ranging from solo things to social events, relaxing to active. However, I have noticed that wherever I go, whatever I do, the majority of the people there are also men.

I go to a festival (my music taste), 70% men. I go to the gym 70% men. I go to a regular nightclub 70% men. The bar? Also majority men. OLD? Majority men. Obviously when I go to sporting events it's 99% men (which is expected).

It seems like everything I do is very male-oriented. My question is, where are the women? Are they all just not doing materialistic and simply talking to each other every single day?
I love women. I love talking and flirting with them, it's a shame I have to compete with this ratio every single time I go out.
The only places I've found to have women in the 18 to 30 range that are not significantly in the minority are on or near college campuses and busy malls.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a church.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not easy anymore, they are OLD junkies and avoid dating under supervision
A church is always easy. Since I was raised in one, I know exactly how to get a woman if I felt like it from there. Just avoid the feminists and "dont need no man" types and look for the still young ones who want to adventure.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think most of them are at shoe shops.

Women need to buy a lot of shoes because they're often on their feet, looking at shoes.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive Women frequent the trendiest and more expensive bars.

They eat at sandwich/soup shops where the servings are too small for men. Panera Bread, etc.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus man, you west coast dudes @Hamurabimbi and @LARaiders85 really need to offer up some of your thoughts in a thread. I legit never knew it was that bad out west and now I wonder why it is always a sausagefest. Could the good weather lacking rain just attract a lot of men seeking comfort in general while the men wanting a challenge will go to places without any rain? I am not sure man but you all seem to make it seem like it is the worst. Is daygame not even an option?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus man, you west coast dudes @Hamurabimbi and @LARaiders85 really need to offer up some of your thoughts in a thread. I legit never knew it was that bad out west and now I wonder why it is always a sausagefest. Could the good weather lacking rain just attract a lot of men seeking comfort in general while the men wanting a challenge will go to places without any rain? I am not sure man but you all seem to make it seem like it is the worst. Is daygame not even an option?
I guess the only good thing about the WC environment is, having grown up in that, everywhere else is easy in comparison.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP says he lives in EU…and no one answers him, lol.

If things are that bad in EU, wait until a man arrives in America, it’s 10x worse. I would go to Church and listen to Pastor Preach for 1 hour, might find a girl there.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the only good thing about the WC environment is, having grown up in that, everywhere else is easy in comparison.
Doubtful. I have known California guys to struggle outside of CA as well. A few just come off as very desperate and overcompensating which kind of drives a lot of women away.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 8538

Everywhere I go it looks like this, do women just not go outside at all
A random pic of one tiny area in a twenty mile area does not represent your environment. Also, I see a few girls in that pic. Just because they are not glamored up doesn't mean women disappeared.

I don't know where this women don't exist topic spawned from. Nor do I know why you guys are obsessed with being in places with a lot of women. Women are annoying and boring. They talk about the dumbest things and waste your time being productive. If you are talking about where to hook up, a fisherman goes to the body of water with the catches he wants. When he is done fishing, he returns to his home and normal life. A fisherman does not surround himself with fish 24/7. Nor does he go "Man, where are all the fish here in this suburban neighborhood with no lakes and nothing but concrete?" It's a stupid thing to wonder and easily solved if you stop thinking of women as some precious measurement of sexual availability.