Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the limits for you at improving oneself?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what the limits are for you guys on improving yourselves?
I mean nowadays you can get taller with surgery or get a bigger penis etc.

Do you think someone should get surgery if he is average to get above average in height or penis size? Shouldn't we accept our basic body characterists and just improve as much as possible the natural way? I'm not sure about that and would like to her your opinions.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it if someone wants to get a surgery of a nose or ears but height or d1ck, really? Those are tricky things to mess with, with a lot of possible problems.

I'm tall naturally and have big penis but even If I had small one I wouldn't bother going on surgery. Accept who you are as you are and you will be happier.

Just look at plastic bimbos on Instagram. Those b1tches are never satisfied. They get plastic boobz =not happy. Then they get plastic azz still not happy and the chase goes on and on.

Long time i ago I found a article about a guy who was spending 8 hours a day in front of the mirror watching and founding facial defects that aren't even there . That's mental problem.

YouSpitToMe

Banned
Reaction score
No surgeries. No sending money to some entrepreneurs for a bogus "course". Just get in the gym and outside and do things on your own. Learn from it and go forth.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Do you think someone should get surgery if he is average to get above average in height or penis size? Shouldn't we accept our basic body characterists and just improve as much as possible the natural way? I'm not sure about that and would like to her your opinions.
Fvck no. The problem is your lack of confidence in yourself because you've convinced your mind these are the reasons you are not doing well. Except they have nothing to do with your actual issues.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
You don't need to be a male model to get a good woman, this is what a lot of guys cant seem to grasp.

Hit the gym
Dress better
Get a good hairstyle
Grt a good job and start earning more
Workon your confidence
Build a good social circle

That's all you need

Aeterna

Don Juan
Reaction score

There's a difference between improving yourself for female validation and improving yourself for your own benefit.

Undergoing risky surgery to get a bigger penis and increase your height is just for pleasing women and in the end, they still won't be satisfied.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'll bite, how in hell can we be made taller? As for me, I draw the line at wearing expensive suits, and teeth so white your friends need sunglasses.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Psycho-Cybernetics.

The author was a plastic surgeon who noted that his patients never made progress in terms of inner confidence, self-perception, self-esteem, etc. A lot of them just kept coming back for more surgeries. (The exceptions were those who were disfigured in some way, like in a car accident.)

He realized that the brain is a re-programmable computer - the book teaches how to reprogram your idea of yourself.

even if your 6'9 feet tall with a 12 inch schlong it won't matter if you still can't even talk to women.
Tell me about it...I thought that was enough but luckily I found Sosuave.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't even begin to imagine what goes on with a height or penis extension.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Changing your height or penis to me is like getting a nose job for a girl or being trans. It’s self denial. Not self acceptance. Masculinity is all about accepting yourself unconditionally and not giving a fvck what others think.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Constantly improving keeps me motivated and and hopeful for the future.

Accepting my current self honors my past.

It's a balance, like the women I spin.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally believe in trying to hit my genetic potential. So I guess cosmetic surgeries are out. But I don't have any deformities, so easier for me to say. I'm probably on the lower end of the top 15-20% in most measurable physical traits. So, for me anything beyond a certain point is pure ego or extreme blackpill/lookism. I will say I have thought about hair transplants and I wouldn't rule that out. My penis and body are maximized well enough by getting lean. I have work to do still, and always believe in having work to do.