"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

where are the good old days?

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
This forum has relly gotten worse. I remember 2 years ago when I first came here it was really something else. Plenty of people ,you got answeres in a few minutes, new tips, ideas... What happened? Where'd everybody go? This forum has really died.:( :( :( :( :(
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Originally posted by napoleon
This forum has relly gotten worse. I remember 2 years ago when I first came here it was really something else. Plenty of people ,you got answeres in a few minutes, new tips, ideas... What happened? Where'd everybody go? This forum has really died.:( :( :( :( :(
I hear ya. Back then you knew everyone, it was more tight nitted. Now everybody likes to argue because half the people don't know what the hell they are talkin bout. Also, everything now seems to contradict itself within a post.
 

LJC

Banned
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
165
Reaction score
17
AFC asks for help => One or two guys with a clue respond and are ignored => another AFC tells first AFC what he wants to hear => 2nd AFC becomes "DJ" by the praise of the first.
Rinse. Repeat.
 
Top