Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

where are the good old days?

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum has relly gotten worse. I remember 2 years ago when I first came here it was really something else. Plenty of people ,you got answeres in a few minutes, new tips, ideas... What happened? Where'd everybody go? This forum has really died.:( :( :( :( :(

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by napoleon
This forum has relly gotten worse. I remember 2 years ago when I first came here it was really something else. Plenty of people ,you got answeres in a few minutes, new tips, ideas... What happened? Where'd everybody go? This forum has really died.:( :( :( :( :(
I hear ya. Back then you knew everyone, it was more tight nitted. Now everybody likes to argue because half the people don't know what the hell they are talkin bout. Also, everything now seems to contradict itself within a post.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
AFC asks for help => One or two guys with a clue respond and are ignored => another AFC tells first AFC what he wants to hear => 2nd AFC becomes "DJ" by the praise of the first.
Rinse. Repeat.