Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

where are all the women who are not mentally ill?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
these days most women are narcissists. they do these lip injections and post nonsense on facebook and instagram, pretending they matter.

this is the girl of my dreams, I thought these girls don't exist

This is a 28 minute video, first amendment audit which you may or may not care about. but see that girl at minute 18:15
no social media
no injections
no nose job
sexy
when she is walking on the sidewalk she is not staring at her iphone oblivious to her surroundings

where can I meet girls like this?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is within the question. Outside.

Female mental illnesses are created on a young age. Literally. When girls are around 14 they have their " new weapons " (t1ts amd @zz) go out , drink, do drugs and already mess up their brain cells and their capability to bond. From 14 to 18 she can already become a certified sl00t, with higher notch count than most men will reach during a entire lifetime.

Another factor is upbringing. The torch is passed from mother to daughter. And, if mother actually did a perfect job then there are friends , SM ect. Lotta opportunities to derail for young women.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really easy to tell. Does a woman wear a lot of makeup? If yes then she's probably narcissistic.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really easy to tell. Does a woman wear a lot of makeup? If yes then she's probably narcissistic.
correct. but the converse is not true. a lot of women who dont wear make up are crazy man-hating lesbians, so be careful.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
these days most women are narcissists. they do these lip injections and post nonsense on facebook and instagram, pretending they matter.

this is the girl of my dreams, I thought these girls don't exist

This is a 28 minute video, first amendment audit which you may or may not care about. but see that girl at minute 18:15
no social media
no injections
no nose job
sexy
when she is walking on the sidewalk she is not staring at her iphone oblivious to her surroundings

where can I meet girls like this?
I hear the Moon and Mars will soon be options to consider.

GhostApe

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not all like that - and even in the case of the ones who are mentally ill, they're just easier to take advantage of when they're vulnerable ;) (NOT SERIOUS).

But in the spirit of genuineness, there are plenty of nice women. The presence of a lot of broken ones like the nutcase in the video you embedded in your post doesn't disprove the existence of good women.

There's also the problem of what constitutes 'good.' You're not going to see mentally stable, debt-free virginal blushing blondes on the market for long. Men out there are just as eager to lock one down as you are. It depends on what you're looking for? If you're on the hunt for an FWB or hookup, its likely you're veering into 'sloot' territory. Women who are worth the trouble and wired normally are going to create obstacles. Even the messed up ones are going to throw wrenches in the works so they don't feel like 'sloots.'

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man, I just got a new girlfriend and although shes great, lovely black girl with mighty assets, I can already tell she's crazy. I think its something in the water but also social media

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man, I just got a new girlfriend and although shes great, lovely black girl with mighty assets, I can already tell she's crazy. I think its something in the water but also social media
I can write quite the article on black girls. Even the lovely ones are not innocent. I guarantee even Obama's daughters are not the cream of the crop.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not all like that - and even in the case of the ones who are mentally ill, they're just easier to take advantage of when they're vulnerable ;) (NOT SERIOUS).

But in the spirit of genuineness, there are plenty of nice women. The presence of a lot of broken ones like the nutcase in the video you embedded in your post doesn't disprove the existence of good women.

There's also the problem of what constitutes 'good.' You're not going to see mentally stable, debt-free virginal blushing blondes on the market for long. Men out there are just as eager to lock one down as you are. It depends on what you're looking for? If you're on the hunt for an FWB or hookup, its likely you're veering into 'sloot' territory. Women who are worth the trouble and wired normally are going to create obstacles. Even the messed up ones are going to throw wrenches in the works so they don't feel like 'sloots.'
which nutcase? there were plenty of nutcases in that video. but I don't care about them, I am specifically referring to the girl at 18:15
no social media
no nose job
not on her mobile phone 24 7
smells good (ok this one I am assuming)

another thing to pick up from these first amendment audits is the fakeness of women, and how back stabbing they are. very often in these videos women come out and ask "what are you doing?" the auditor says "I am taking video" the woman says "for what?" the auditor says "I cant get into it right now" the woman smiles and says "cool. have fun and let me know if you have any questions" and then goes inside and calls the police.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Here we go...people watch too many videos and need to get out more in the real world I think

Reactions: Von

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Because women are followers not leaders hence them following anti-feminine anti biological propaganda that ensures no quality man will ever marry a woman again! Any characteristic that is graceful, self respectful, feminine, motherly, selfless, cooperative and dignified is the enemy of modern women. So don’t expect to find a humane woman in our times. Women are all screaming we don’t care, we love being single, well all the women who aren’t 18–30 are saying the opposite. Once the damage is done, aka she’s not a virgin, loose, unpairbondable, unfeminine, no self respect, then she will never find her way out but will die alone and deservedly so.

GhostApe

Don Juan
Reaction score
which nutcase? there were plenty of nutcases in that video.
I didn't watch the entirety, nor will I. I don't want to give myself an excuse not to go out and find and meeting nicer sane women by seeing evidence of crappy ones.

no social media
no nose job
not on her mobile phone 24 7
smells good (ok this one I am assuming)

Agreed. Women like that great.

very often in these videos women come out and ask "what are you doing?" the auditor says "I am taking video" the woman says "for what?" the auditor says "I cant get into it right now" the woman smiles and says "cool. have fun and let me know if you have any questions" and then goes inside and calls the police.
Right, but where do you draw categorical knowledge of this happening from?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I’m projecting but in today’s society, who is really 100% well adjusted.

Relax, quit chasing perfection in your partners, chase it in yourself.

GhostApe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I’m projecting but in today’s society, who is really 100% well adjusted.
Agreed. There are obviously going to be bad apples, but most women, even the blushing, tattooless, low-notch-count sun-dress and straw hat housewives who want to raise your five kids and eschew feminism, are a little messed up. This is life, everyone takes their knocks and sometimes has a little lingering trauma and screwed-upness to show for it.

Obviously, avoid the nutbars and the ones who've really let lifes vicissitudes get to them, but looking for some untouched, unblemished virginal vestal is insane and a mission doomed to fail.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can write quite the article on black girls. Even the lovely ones are not innocent. I guarantee even Obama's daughters are not the cream of the crop.
Even a Nobel Peace Prize winner can't control his daughters during their biitch phase.