“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Whens the best time to BUST And be C&F

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
When's the best time to bust a girls balls and be C&F... SHould it just be non-stop..

Or do you just treat a girl extrememly good, like take her out, share things with her, your opinions etc. And only when she's *****y you bust on her! And set her straight..

Or do you start the C&F from the start???

Insight??
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
C+f in the beginning to get her attracted (if she's attracted to you in the first place, don't even start with C+f). After she's attracted to you, build rapport.

**That alone took me a LOOOOONG time to figure out. I fvcked up so many good things with women cause I would constantly be C+F. I wish someone would have told me, way back when, what I just told you. Would have saved me a lot of sh1t and headaches, haha.**

Don't take a girl out till you've been dating for several months. Even then, only take her out once in a while.

If a girl gets *****y with you, don't bust on her. CHECK HER and let her know where you stand. If you bust on her it's being playful and shows that you'll accept her sh1tty behavior but are trying to play it off. You don't want that. Check her, put her in her place. You MUST establish your boundries and what you'll accept in the relationship. Otherwise it's over before it even began.
 

que_est_suave

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
yeah that is really true- i spend alloooot of time trying to be ****y and funny, for a while, i was convinced i couldnt have a normal conversation. It's like I wouldn't even ask "whats your name, where do you live, what do you do" etc. cos i thought they were WUSS questions and wouldnt even ask... but if you see or suspect a girl likes you, dooooooont go C+F... cos she'll think you're arrogant.
 
Top