Whenever A Woman Has Sex...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Science says...

"Whenever a woman has sex her body releases a chemical that causes her to become emotionally attached..."

And we're takin about even the most casual affairs here... drunken women don't count cos she's forgotten who the **** you are

But really, all those who are determined to talk their way to somethin, flexin with the patience... take notes!!

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ie.

The sooner you fvck her, the easier it gets.

The longer you wait, the harder it gets.

Chicks are 100 times more likely to just go with the flow and accept you as their man after you fvck her. Before that, they are still putting up barriers, making up reasons why you shouldn't get together.

Once they give up the prize, they might as well fvck you again right. There's really nothing to lose now.

And yeah, there are actual bio-chemical responses (oxytocin primarily) that make her fall for you easier.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is there a point to this post? I get attached to specific types of food when i eat them. Does that mean i'll ever dine of them again?

DJSask

Don Juan
Reaction score
remember young studs... you have to bring to THE BIG O... first. Just having sex won't produce the desired effect

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJSask
remember young studs... you have to bring to THE BIG O... first. Just having sex won't produce the desired effect
Yes it will.

Anyway - once you're fukkin her, who cares about attachments? lol

newbeginning

Don Juan
Reaction score
very true, before sex she was comtemplating about us. After, she just left it for me to decide.